Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Good morning guys! I have work in roughly an hour so I won't be on here long >.< Most of the contests/Giveaway stuff will end on the 9th! I will put that in the first post but most of them will have that day of a deadline! The art one might go until the 10th just depending on how things work out.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Homework and then I will be here to chat and pass out prizes!!!
Hello! Was out most of the day, so couldn't really talk. How is everyone?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sindeyella

Same here, I'm writing a college paper right now >.< such a pain but it's due thursday and I won't have time tomorrow really.
Vupie
Sindeyella

Same here, I'm writing a college paper right now >.< such a pain but it's due thursday and I won't have time tomorrow really.

User Image

♥What's it about?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sindeyella
Vupie
Sindeyella

User Image

♥What's it about?

It's over the book "Tuesdays with Morrie" It's such a sad but inspirational book, it's over what we learned from it and how it changed up. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. The reading was easy, but now I'm to the writing and it's hard to put how it all made me feel and what I learned into words. So many emotions >.<
Vupie
Sindeyella
Vupie
Sindeyella

User Image

♥What's it about?

It's over the book "Tuesdays with Morrie" It's such a sad but inspirational book, it's over what we learned from it and how it changed up. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. The reading was easy, but now I'm to the writing and it's hard to put how it all made me feel and what I learned into words. So many emotions >.<

User Image

♥yeah i know that feeling
        and its bad to say: the way it made me feel cannot be put into words, or something along those lines

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sindeyella
Vupie
Sindeyella
Vupie
Sindeyella

User Image

♥What's it about?

User Image

and its bad to say: the way it made me feel cannot be put into words, or something along those lines

Yeah, I had to dig REAL deep to write the paper, I cried so hard and now I'm just at a loss. The paper is more or less done though. I plan to read it again tomorrow before work and make more changes once I've had sleep and it's not on my mind as much.
Vupie
Sindeyella
Vupie
Sindeyella
Vupie
Sindeyella

User Image

♥What's it about?

User Image

Yeah, I had to dig REAL deep to write the paper, I cried so hard and now I'm just at a loss. The paper is more or less done though. I plan to read it again tomorrow before work and make more changes once I've had sleep and it's not on my mind as much.
*hugs
Yeah it's good to check after a break or have someone else read since you're not in the mindset of it's good as much
ninja
anyone on?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
End Date: April 9th, 2015
End Time: 12p.m. Gaia time.

Sorry I haven't been active the last couple of days guys, between work and classes with tons of tests I've been too busy to see straight!

Extragalactic Alchemist

17,150 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
Awesome avis, everyone looks so cute!

Kawaii Sentai

Bump for a happy birthday!!!!

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Vupie
End Date: April 9th, 2015
End Time: 12p.m. Gaia time.

Sorry I haven't been active the last couple of days guys, between work and classes with tons of tests I've been too busy to see straight!

Will the art one go on until tomorrow? Its my day off and that's the only time I have to make art xD

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Sindeyella
ninja
anyone on?

I should be sleeping... =n= but once I wake up its hard to go back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers