Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Thank you everyone who was apart of this, it was a lot of fun! All the prizes have been given out/are being given out. If you have ANY questions about it let me know! Have a wonderful day!

Hello everyone! I'm super excited this event was put up in time for my Birthday since I was having trouble figuring out which forum to leave this in. I have had a wonderful day celebrating my 21st birthday with my friends and family and now I am whinding down here with you guys. I am giving away a variety of items from teh CS/other places that are Easter related, so feel free to stick around or post once and run, everyone will have a fair shot depending on the contest/game.

Fun and Games
Prize: Sweet Easter Bundle: End Time 4/9/2015 @ 12p.m. Gaia Time
How to win: Post at least once (or stick around to chat) and I will randomly generate a number for the page and a number for the post and that person who happens to be that poster will win the bundle. I currently don't have a deadline for this but I will do it within the next day or two! Please refrain from only bumping over and over again. If the post happens to be mine the prize will go to the person directly below that post!
Winner can be seen on page 44

Prize: Can't Take the Sky
How to win: Post at least once and this prize will go to the best Easter/Event themed avatar that I see! You can change at any time, but whichever one I see last will be the one I base judging on. This will end tomorrow after I get off work (around 9pm Gaia time).
Winner has been chosen!

Prize: The 411
How to win: IF we make it to page 30, this prize will go to the THIRD poster. If we do not make it to page 30 this prize will go to the THIRD post on the last page after the other prizes have been given out. I will let you guys know the exact page in advance that will be the "last" page so it will be as fair as possible.
Winner has been found! Prize will be sent soon!

Prize: Your Choice of a Cash Shop Item (up to a 999GC Value) End time 4/10/2015, you will get until I get on that morning, normally around 10 Gaia time!
How to win: Doodle, sketch, paint, pixel, what ever floats your boat one of my avatars. I will try to get a couple placed here in a little bit for you guys to attempt (Ermmm Click here and let me know if it doesn't work). There is no minimal requirement, whether if be goofy or just a head shot, or anything everyone qualifies. - Waiting on last minute entries!

Prize: Unknown: End time is 12 P.M. Gaia time Today! Will give out some more after that time as I go through each of the pages to do some last minute gifting.
How to win: Post, enjoy yourselves, have fun! I will be giving out random Easter and cash shop items throughout the thread. I will try to get more added here later on!
Final Prizes are being given!

Victorious Trickster

A very good eveing to you!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
II-Syncro-II
A very good eveing to you!

Hello and welcome to the thread!!! Having a good day?

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Super White Flame
heart

Your avatar is so presh!

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
Vupie
Super White Flame
heart

Your avatar is so presh!
aww thanks!

Victorious Trickster

Vupie

I've had a very nice day today, I hope your birthday has turned out nicely besides your mishaps.

Devout Shapeshifter

26,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
HAPPY EASTER

Dapper Fatcat

19,375 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I'm JUST now getting involved with the event xD it's going to take me awhile to collect stuff, I'm awful about clicking those little things when they pop up, but everything looks super cute!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
II-Syncro-II
Vupie

I've had a very nice day today, I hope your birthday has turned out nicely besides your mishaps.

It has, thank you! I left the house today and it was around 70 degrees and before I even finished lunch it was raining and dropped down into the 40s, I almost froze to death since I didn't wear clothing prepared for that xD It was an eventful day over all!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
crazy edna
HAPPY EASTER

Cute avatar!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100