Anxious Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Happy Easter and Happy Birthday!

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Vupie! I love your Avis! Hopefully this event lasts until Thursday, so I'll actually have time to draw something xD

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Thank you all for posting so far and keep this place alive while I've been at work! I will have some more time today to spend with all you which means more prizes!!!

AnimeForever14 is our page 30 post 3 winner, that prize will be sent once my internet works with me.

Please keep in mind not to only "bump" over and over again, strike up a conversation! You guys can quote me at any time and I will get here as soon as I can when I'm off work to talk ^.^ I will be in an out until after I eat lunch, then I'm yours!

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Oh! Happy birthday! heart

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Mad Hatter Wolfe

Your avi is sooooo cute!!!!
Vupie
Thank you all for posting so far and keep this place alive while I've been at work! I will have some more time today to spend with all you which means more prizes!!!

AnimeForever14 is our page 30 post 3 winner, that prize will be sent once my internet works with me.

Please keep in mind not to only "bump" over and over again, strike up a conversation! You guys can quote me at any time and I will get here as soon as I can when I'm off work to talk ^.^ I will be in an out until after I eat lunch, then I'm yours!

User Image

♥o you're on! hey there <3

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sindeyella
Vupie

User Image

♥o you're on! hey there <3

Hello! Yes, I am having lunch right now lol! Thought it would be a good time to check in on everyone ^.^ work will be the death of me I'm sure. How are you today dear?

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Vupie
Mad Hatter Wolfe

Your avi is sooooo cute!!!!
Thank you, I like to switch between the animal and the human base, depending on how I feel. I just got the blue lamb bow and I am so excited, though I wish the lop-eared hoodie came in blue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff