No escape
User Image

What is form?
User Image

From out of the shadows
User Image

He is with you while you sleep
User Image

I don't mind. He doesn't seem harmful,just creepy.
Ah the lovely Slender Man. It is very sad that he started as a total fabrication, but he has been stretched so far that many people are claiming to see him in their own neighborhoods and such. Isn't it great how the power o suggestion works?

But I do really adore the Slender Man. I watched the video series on Youtube - very addicting I might add and a definite thing to look into if not already seen.
ich liebe dich slenderman

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
That is some creepy photos he kinda reminds me of the Tall Man from Phantasim. But some claim to see shadow people a form of an ghost. This could be a good idea for a horror film very very creepy stuff to give you nightmares at night....
Azwego61
That is some creepy photos he kinda reminds me of the Tall Man from Phantasim. But some claim to see shadow people a form of an ghost. This could be a good idea for a horror film very very creepy stuff to give you nightmares at night....

One of the Youtube links I posted earlier uses that idea.

shadow person
http://youtu.be/2yW3nFZ4upY?hd=1
Slender Man
http://youtu.be/9ta_eYKn-uI

Fashionable Phantom

User Image
Follow me...

I know it was last week,but what did you guys think of the most recent Marble Hornets video?

User Image

...Over the rainbow

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
R-tarded Blargasaurus
User Image
Follow me...

I know it was last week,but what did you guys think of the most recent Marble Hornets video?

User Image

...Over the rainbow
Well, which one? The MH or the TTH video?
As for TTH, creepy as ******** as always.
When it comes to the MH video, mostly unrevealing, but the end was rather disturbing. Why did he continue to approach slenderman? He was walking funny, so many he was in that 'dazed' sort of experience we've seen before with Jay.

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Deflesh

Addition: Slenderman didn't seem to be chasing Alex. Rather, it seemed like it was waiting for him.
Equally so, there wasn't much other reason for Alex to go to such a remote location like this on accident. After all, Slenderman tends to like the forests, so it's naturally a terrible idea to go there.
Kind of reminds me of a few episodes back when Alex found Jay running from Slenderman, but even after knowing this, he didn't seem very faltered.

Long story short, what the ********.

Fashionable Phantom

Deflesh

User Image
Follow me...

When I said Marble Hornets, I meant Marble Hornets from the Marble Hornets channel,sorry o-o And yeah, I agree. The forest is no place to be if you're trying to avoid the Slender Man. I also agree with what you said about Alex's encounter with Slender Man in the video. It didn't seem like it was trying to chase him or anything, it was just standing there...like it was waiting. In my opinion, I don't think Slender Man's trying to harm anyone, he's just being a creeper o-o

User Image

...Over the rainbow

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
R-tarded Blargasaurus

Turn everyone into Slenderman.

Fashionable Phantom

153 tionity
Deflesh