Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

Lately I feel like these videos from TTA have some kind of meaning to them...for me. Sounds silly right? Well last night I was sleeping with the covers over my head(old habits die hard ^^" wink when I saw a swirl of shadows pass by. I didn't know what it was,and I guess I fell asleep. Creepy right? Well,we all know the slenderman doesn't exist.
Or does he? eek

IRL Cat

I believe in Slenderman. I see him going home late at night. I live in a somewhat rural area with various old, tall, twisted trees, by a lake. Fog will creep up from the lake and enshroud a 10 mile radius around my house, but the fog lights up, showing the silhouettes of the trees as sort of glowing shadows. He tends to lurk on these roads. :/

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Jay thinks that all of the TTA vids are inconsistent that they may be made by different people.
On another note two of my best friends father has cancer and may die eather later today,tonight,or tomorow.
So might as well say this now.
emo R.I.P. RAY EDWARDS.YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL. emo

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
Slender Man is a creeper and a stalker. That's what I've learned from all of the marble hornets and such. Although I'm still frightened of him :l

Fashionable Phantom

D: He never scared me until last night. And nothing really scares me. I'll walk in the pitch black dark around my house at 2am with no problem.

Devoted Nerd

9,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Good old Slendy! XD Who here has watched Marble Hornets?

Garbage Rodent

mmm hhhmmm kinda creepy....

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Today/tonight at about 2:10am ,Ray Edwards,a long time friend of my father , passed on due to cancer in lungs,brain,and other areas.What makes this even worst is that his eldest child,---------*,was siting next to him holding his hand,she sat there and watched her father die before her eyes,without even being able to hear his last words.
This time for real,
R.I.P. Ray Edwards,son,husband,father,friend,May you allways be in our hearts.

*She didn't wish to be named

(I know this has nothing to do with Slends ,but for people who read my earlyer
post may have wonderd what happened,so I posted this.)

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
god i love slenderman. he's terrifying in a way that you can't really explain.
Here are some slender man youtube channels.

MarbleHornets (The Legend) tall, no face, long arms later in series.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarbleHornets

TribeTwelve (Second to the Legend) tentacles out of black suit, pretty sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TribeTwelve

jonclubs113 (slender man?) odd black shadow creature with white face.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jonclubs113

TheDeadAreWatching (Slender man?) so far... a long arm. different stuff happening here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching

Aged Gaian

7,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
I was watching a video on Giant Bomb, my favorite video game site, and saw part of a trailer that had what I thought was a Slender Man look-alike. See what you think... watch here. The creature in question appears at 1:33. Could be that I just have Slendy on the brain, but I thought there was a resemblance there. Also, just noticed that the TV in the background was all static-y. Hmm.

Oh, and this video contains a different view at 8:44, which is what I originally saw.

Fashionable Phantom

I um...had a slenderman dream last night.

I was having premonitions in my dreams, I was back in highschool two weeks before graduation. I had a premonition that there was going to be a huge fight of some sort right before graduation. And I was trying to tell my friends this, but they weren't listening. So somehow, my mind started going back to this placed behind the school, right? I start walking around the corner and into the building, and as I'm walking into the building, into the hall, I see this tall, shadowy figure. Almost transparent walking right in front of me. This happened about...7 times in a row,and each time I would run as fast as I could into the nearest classroom.

Weird, right? So weird...but yea, that was my very first slenderman dream and idk...why I had it. I haven't even visited this thread in a few days.
Tree squid are better.

4,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
That's not that creepy.
I mean, of course if I saw that standing outside my window, I'd have a heart attack.
But otherwise, no. razz
No escape
User Image

What is form?
User Image

From out of the shadows
User Image

He is with you while you sleep
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items