Welcome to Gaia! ::

Various Identities
This might just be a stab in the dark, and I doubt most Gaians have heard of him, but...

Let me educate you.

The Slender Man is a creation of Victor Surge's own. He originally posted about "The Slender Man" on a thread titled "Create Paranormal Images" on Something Awful forums.

Wikipedia
He is described as wearing a black suit strikingly similar to the visage of the notorious Men In Black, and as the name suggests, appears very thin and able to stretch his limbs and torso to inhuman lengths in order to induce fear and ensnare his prey. Once his arms are outstretched, his victims are put into something of a hypnotized state, where they are utterly helpless to stop themselves from walking into them. He is also able to create tendrils from his fingers and back that he uses to walk on in a similar fashion to Doc Ock, the Spider-Man villain in the Marvel Universe. The superhuman stretching ability could also be seen as a similarity between himself and Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. Whether he absorbs, kills, or merely takes his victims to an undisclosed location or dimension is also unknown as there are never any bodies or evidence left behind in his wake to deduce a definite conclusion.
Not much is known, as no specific information is given within the thread about origins, but his objective and habitat are made very clear. He has the need to kidnap children, and is seen right before the disappearance of a child or multiple children. He seems to prefer fog enshrouded streets and wooded areas as a way to conceal himself from being noticed. It should also be noted that children have been able to see him when no other adults in the vicinity could. Children also have dreams or nightmares concerning The Slender Man before their disappearance. Confiding these stories to their parents are met with the usual parental admonition: overactive imaginations.
Even though The Slender Man is a total fabrication, people have already claimed sightings. He appears to the unwitting mostly at night, and most always peering out of wooded areas or near rivers. He has also been reported to peek inside left open windows and to walk out in front of lone motorists on long uninhabited roads. The Slender Man or men, have appeared everywhere from Japan, Norway, and America to name a growing few.

Thank you, Wiki.

Photos;
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I would simply like to point out that-- of course --The Slender Man is a complete fabrication, as stated earlier.

dude, i think thats creepy. a dude with multiple arms, just hanging around a playground...

Man-Hungry Werewolf

I managed to get a friend of mine completely terrified of Slender Man.

I feel accomplished :3

Fashionable Phantom

kobrakidjulzy
Various Identities
This might just be a stab in the dark, and I doubt most Gaians have heard of him, but...

Let me educate you.

The Slender Man is a creation of Victor Surge's own. He originally posted about "The Slender Man" on a thread titled "Create Paranormal Images" on Something Awful forums.

Wikipedia
He is described as wearing a black suit strikingly similar to the visage of the notorious Men In Black, and as the name suggests, appears very thin and able to stretch his limbs and torso to inhuman lengths in order to induce fear and ensnare his prey. Once his arms are outstretched, his victims are put into something of a hypnotized state, where they are utterly helpless to stop themselves from walking into them. He is also able to create tendrils from his fingers and back that he uses to walk on in a similar fashion to Doc Ock, the Spider-Man villain in the Marvel Universe. The superhuman stretching ability could also be seen as a similarity between himself and Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. Whether he absorbs, kills, or merely takes his victims to an undisclosed location or dimension is also unknown as there are never any bodies or evidence left behind in his wake to deduce a definite conclusion.
Not much is known, as no specific information is given within the thread about origins, but his objective and habitat are made very clear. He has the need to kidnap children, and is seen right before the disappearance of a child or multiple children. He seems to prefer fog enshrouded streets and wooded areas as a way to conceal himself from being noticed. It should also be noted that children have been able to see him when no other adults in the vicinity could. Children also have dreams or nightmares concerning The Slender Man before their disappearance. Confiding these stories to their parents are met with the usual parental admonition: overactive imaginations.
Even though The Slender Man is a total fabrication, people have already claimed sightings. He appears to the unwitting mostly at night, and most always peering out of wooded areas or near rivers. He has also been reported to peek inside left open windows and to walk out in front of lone motorists on long uninhabited roads. The Slender Man or men, have appeared everywhere from Japan, Norway, and America to name a growing few.

Thank you, Wiki.

Photos;
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I would simply like to point out that-- of course --The Slender Man is a complete fabrication, as stated earlier.

dude, i think thats creepy. a dude with multiple arms, just hanging around a playground...

multiple arms makes for multiple.............arms to hand out icecream, weeee!!!!
He's still no Lady GaGa

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Allergic to dinosaurs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here is said brother in said costume.
This is the best picture his buddy took a few days ago.

That is the best Sendy cosplay ever. I feel for you about the window. I would have cryed and punch him in the face XD

Fashionable Kitten

Riyoushi Bloodfire
Hey Slenderman thread-goers. Storytime.

When I was younger, I had a recurring dream about tentacles surrounding me. I was about two or three, about the same age of Slenderman's usual prey. In the dreams, there would be a silhouette of a man (Mom kept my blinds shut at night) outside my window. The funny thing is, it didn't feel like I was dreaming. I would be falling asleep and all of a sudden the tentacles were there. They didn't touch me or anything, they'd just wiggle. And then one night, they stopped coming. Nothing special happened, they just stopped.

I'm fifteen now, and I saw Slenderman at the bus stop yesterday. I was the first one there, and I was messing around with my phone, and I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He was in the middle of a mostly empty parking lot. I did my best to ignore him, then went straight home when the bus came. I thought back to my old dreams, and realized it was probably him.

Now, I'm confused. Why did he let me go when I was little? Why did he come back now? And why did he take so long to haunt me again? I have absolutely no clue, guys, and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

. . . are you trolling?
good story, bro.

Fashionable Kitten

BC-Raven
Allergic to dinosaurs

That is the best Sendy cosplay ever. I feel for you about the window. I would have cryed and punch him in the face XD

isn't that one of the scenes from Marble Hornets?

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
epuka
BC-Raven
Allergic to dinosaurs

isn't that one of the scenes from Marble Hornets?

it sorta looks like it

Fashionable Kitten

BC-Raven

it sorta looks like it

it does, also because of the quality. a camera would have better quality than that. it looks more like it was taken with a webcam, if it wasn't actually just a screenie that was cropped from MH.

High-functioning Healer

9,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Let's get some Everyman Hybrid in here; has anyone posted about it yet?

Fashionable Pirate

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Who's got two thumbs, a bunch of tentacles, and eats children, this guy!

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Fallen821

If you go back one page you'll see that I posted the lastest vid,so ya!

Dapper Lunatic

This deserves to be in the creepy pasta thread
Fallen821

Seems like there are a few blogs that haven't been mentioned, but that one has.
Anyone got any good series to recommend, outside the big names (I.E. Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, TJA, EMH, etc.)?

Familiar Businessman

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

SO GIVE E TWENTY DOLLARS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash