Ruki 0.15928270042194 15.9% [ 151 ]
Reita 0.17510548523207 17.5% [ 166 ]
Uruha 0.090717299578059 9.1% [ 86 ]
Aoi 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 84 ]
Kai 0.067510548523207 6.8% [ 64 ]
I love them all :] 0.41877637130802 41.9% [ 397 ]
Total Votes:[ 948 ]

I heard it, I actually think it's okay.
Of course I need to hear the whole song, but so far I think it's decent.

7,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I love GazettE but they're being pushed for way too many releases right now, the tracks are almost recycled at this rate. Not to mention, the next album will probably be full of singles instead of original songs.

Really I'm loving the old stuff a lot more than the new.

GazettE needs a break and a chance to breathe, who agrees?

Dedicated OTP

i thought DISORDER would have been on there surprised im liking that its being released in america i just dont know about hot topic stare i have to agree with FYE it reaches more of a general audience compared to hot topic.
NoblePierrot
I love GazettE but they're being pushed for way too many releases right now, the tracks are almost recycled at this rate. Not to mention, the next album will probably be full of singles instead of original songs.

THIS.
33 sec preview of pledge= User Image

just saying. Maybe it'll get better when I hear the whole song, but i'm still going to wait for the whole CD;to buy it with all the singles anyway. :/

Dedicated OTP

also adding, so far pledge seems... eh.
and i agree NoblePierrot

Lonely Explorer

NoblePierrot

I agree but most bands that take a break never get back together D: I think they just need to slow down. Anyways I like the new songs : I trust Ruki and the band will make good decisions, Ruki's a drama queen and won't settle for anything bad anyways XD Besides they are just trying something new, it doesn't hurt.

Timid Explorer

I honestly hate the 33 second preview of Pledge. I second NoblePierrot, they've been pushed for too many releases now and now the tracks do sound recycled. I'd like the GazettE to take a break as well. They need it. D:

And I would not worry about them never coming back together again-- they are all over 30 now, they are more mature than your new indies bands that go on hiatus.
        Besides, a lot of major bands have been going on hiatus for various reasons. (D'espaaaaa. ; 3; ) Why not the GazettE too?

GazettE doesn't really have a reason besides just needing a break
...which is a good reason...
but I"m sure a lot of people wouldn't like that.

I don't think they need to go on hiatus, just stop releasing stuff so fast >.>
I just want gazette to stop making releases for a little bit for the sakes of my wallet !XD(cold hearted)XD

Timid Explorer

I'd also like to stop hearing my bank account moaning loudly every time I put an order in on CDJapan. xD

They just need to stop and breeeeeathe for a second. Whether that means hiatus or slowing down, they are putting out too much material too fast and need to stop now. D8

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
well, about the whole maru music thing, i just heard that the whole girugamesh thing was their fault. -shrugs-

but i agree with Nanaremi~ my bank acount is suffering b/c of my obession to buy new CDs from CDjapan. hahaha

i want the gazemen to have a break but not for them to go on haitus necessarily.
besides, they are all in their 30s now (well cept for Ruki), i feel like they should be taking charge a little more when it comes to their music. who knows, maybe for now they are biding their time for something bigger?

I mean don't get me wrong, I love those men, I really truely do, but I wonder how they are taking all this. I wonder why they are letting the company do this to them. I mean they must have some say... idk. its all just upsetting. (especially when I don't like the Pledge preview either! D:

Timid Explorer

I thought that Ruki was in his 30s. Man I do need to pay more attention to ages. I'm with you on this, Foot Nudist, they need to take charge of themselves and their band. They should have a say on productional matters.

However, it appears Maru Music is giving away tickets to see them on the 26th of December. Contest link if your interested- but h'omg so many rules and regulations.

Must provide own flight and hotel accommodations? I love the GazettE and all, but this is not worth it. I don't think that this will be a very popular contest, since no one really has over one grand to throw around.

Nanaremilamina

I'd also like to stop hearing my bank account moaning loudly every time I put an order in on CDJapan. xD

(moaning)XDDDDD

omg i just found out the maru music cd's are out.

But i already own stacked rubbish and DIM but i want nil..hopefully it wont be sold out when i try to buy it D:

and now im angry cuz i bought DIM limited edition for 60 when i can buy it now for 11.98 pus tax :/

Fluffy Bunny

THIS.IS.HEAVEN~! <3
*insert stupid fangirlings here* *dies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out