Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

any line~

Give some to him anyway. ^^

asianfanatics.net
U-Kiss fans want DJ Mo to apologize for Twitter remarks Friday April 02, 2010 Philippines

Hell hath no fury like an insulted K-pop fan.

Filipino K-pop fans are enraged and are demanding radio talk show host DJ Mo Twister (real name Mohan Gumatay) to apologize for his Twitter posts on boy band U-Kiss.

Last March 28, U-Kiss performed on “Party Pilipinas,” the new Sunday musical varitety show on GMA-7 that replaced “SOP.” The performance was part of the boy band’s Philippine promo tour for their album.

DJ Mo then posted on his public Twitter account the following messages:

“djmotwister: finally its an all-English noon time show! Hehehe”

“djmotwister: i stand corrected, these k-pop guys dont look gay, they look like lesbians.”

“djmotwister: im sorry all you k-pop fans but you cant tell me thats a heterosexual man. you just cant.”

Fans immediately set up a Facebook page called “KPOP FANS DEMAND FOR PUBLIC APOLOGY from MO TWISTER!!”

As of this writing, the page has 1,804 fans who signed up in support of the move.

Fans posted angry messages about DJ Mo’s comments.

“It's very rude of him to say that!”

“If you don't like K-pop it’s Ok...but making fun of the artist is really disappointing...,” was one fan’s message to DJ Mo.

Peter Chan, operations manager of Universal Records Philippines, which released U-Kiss’ album in the country, said the issue will not affect the devotion of Filipino K-pop fans to their idols.

“Everybody has the right to express their opinion about U-Kiss or any K-Pop artists, since this is a free country. Whether Mo Twister apologizes or not, this does not lessen Pinoy U-Kiss fans' devotion and support for their favorite Korean boy band. I hope this subject can be put to rest,” said Chan in an email sent to Manila Bulletin.

Chan said this is his personal opinion and not of the record label.

Some fans have also sent a letter to GMA to complain about DJ Mo, who is part of showbiz talk show “Showbiz Central.”

DJ Mo is currently vacationing in Paris. Manila Bulletin will get DJ Mo's side on the matter.

Manila Bulletin

I think he was talking about Pops in Seoul and eying Kevin. XDD *rofls*

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
@ blue ruffy: I love DongHo's animal pajamas biggrin I have the same bunny pajamas as him ^^ But they're really expensive sweatdrop But so worth the money XD

@ Redeim: Ouch. I sort of feel bad for DJ Mo right now since he is on vacation, and he'll get a load of messages when he gets back XD
No one can resist looking at Kevin wink

Aged Codger

Are they comfy pajamas at least? XD

lol.... I know. x.o
I really don't care either way, it was his opinion. But it was kind of foolish to say it when he's a celebrity himself and U-KISS is getting more popular.

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Consumer 100
Agree~
Everyone has their own opinions.
But...I mean,why can't you keep it to yourself ?
Seriously..

AND YES,I'm quite sure those animal pajamas are comfortable.
xD

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OMG YES they're very comfortable XD I love walking around the house and going to sleep with them :]

He can keep his opinions to himself, as long he doesn't broadcast it out to the world XD There are millions of K-Pop fans who get offended really easily and go all out crazy sometimes sweatdrop Hope his comment won't ruin his image that much gonk

Aged Codger

OMG I WANT SOME. DDDD:
I know. I feel bad for him, not even for U-KISS. >.<

They think that UKISS is lesbian ?
                        Does DongHo know what that means ?
                        D:
                        Is he not too young ?
                        x.X !!!!!!
                        DJ has a potty mouth
                        scrub it with soap
                        { EXAGGERATION }
                        Besides, once I get to date Kevin, I dont want my boyfriend to be called a lesbian !
                        ;3
                        Then again, he make one fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine girl
                        OAO
i've been so obsessed with U-Kiss lately! i cant get enough! i'm buying their cds soon heart
♫ ♪ Oh but Cinderella, you're my Lollidella, wearing bright LED slippers ♬ ♪
-------------------------------------------------
❛❛ /gasppp. a U-KISS thread 8D
I haven't really been in the international music forum lately xD

Aghh. Have you guys watched that episode of Star King when Kevin was a surprise guest? 8DD
OMG he was so pretty <33
❜❜
-------------------------------------------------
♫ ♪ Girl, you're my lollipop, oh girl, you're my lolli lolli ♬ ♪

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
@ Reso Miso Soup: I agree, Kevin makes a very pretty girl wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reso : LOL, dongho sure does know wht lesbian mean is XD, im same age as dongho, and ofcourse i know wht tht means rofl
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That ugly DJ Mo Twister dude insulted U-Kiss!!!!!!!!!He reallly needs to apologize!
He doesnt even feel any guilt...........the news is all over AllK-POP.Com!

The latest article can be found here.

well there is something that tells me karma is gonna bite him hard
                      :]
                      Rules you need to know about the music business:
                          1. the fans are always right
                          2. the fans get what they want
                          3. your personal opinion is not for the camera and should be presented respectfully
                          4. I stare at goats.

He called himself a zero talent
                      If you ask me, his mediocre job will not last him forever.
                      He will have to look for new source of employment, and in this age of technology, employees always check for you online.
                      No one will hire someone who speaks like that while working
                      Personally, I think he failed his job as an entertainer. This part doesn't need explaining I hope.
                      Next, even though he claims to have no quarrels against homosexuals, the fact he used the term to deliver an insult shows his fear or it. Self contradiction makes you look, well, stoned. It is amazing how many holes are in this last statement of his. I am not even going to start on how the definition of 'gays, hookers, whores', and all those things have changed over the last ten years.
                      Meterosexuality is a word these days that describe men who are comfortable with their feminine side. And let's not even start on the fact that guys used to kiss each other as greetings in the old times. {{ side note! How hot would that be if Xander greets Eli with a kiss every morning ? -nosebleeds- <3333 }}
                      Another point, he talks to 12 year old girls using the work '********?' Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.
                      UKISS is not meant for a certain age group, the way people relate to their music is by how they feel. Listening to Disney shouldn't be interpreted that you are 14. No, it means your heart likes to love and sing happy things. Et cetra. I think UKISS did a good job with their songs, targeting males and females audiences with their beats.

Alright, let's go to sleep and hope birds poop on his car. =D

@ Aibari
                          YES YES YES <3

@ blue ruffy
                          O3O well, I was just hoping people were as innocent as me when I was 15. XD;;

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100

Hello Everybody. ;D

@Reso Miso Soup;; I don't even think he has a car. lol.

Aged Codger

To want revenge on him is to be as equally as immature as he is.
He said comments he won't apologize for.

If someone isn't accustomed to Korea's generally homosexual-seeming attitude among friends, they can get the wrong idea. Especially for someone with features like Kevin's.

Getting angry is just a waste of breath. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces