Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was obsessed with kpop the second I heard it in 2009. My best friend was playing "sorry sorry" by Super Junior and I immediately asked her what that was. I went home and download several songs from them and started singing to it...I didn't know much Korean then so I was saying "*mumbles gibberish* sorry sorry *mumbles gibberish*" lol. then she introduced me to Girls' Generation "Gee". First it was anime when I was 7 years old to 16 years old>then jpop/jrock from 13 years old>then I found kdramas in advertisements in 2009 at the same time as kpop....I watched like over 100 dramas since then. I should be fluent in Korean by now, but I'm not cry

Anti Gekko

When TVXQ Triangle came out.
TVXQ and The Trax pretty much at that time.

Sparkly Kitten

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
The first kpop song I heard and watched was Sorry Sorry by Super Junior, my lil bro showed it to me and my reaction was just "So many members... =_="..so I just shrugged it off and went with my life. Until my friend showed me a kpop magazine and I saw Ryeowook in spectacles. I thought, "He looks kinda cute, maybe I should research more about this." Then I went home and watching their mv and ta-dah, an ELF is here. That's around 2010, and here I am missing them in 2014.

The MV that made me fall in love in Ryeowook (yes, I like cutie type of guy, can't deny that)

p/s : Yes, I know the original group that singing this is H.O.T, because of Super Junior I know a lot of old and new Kpop groups.
The first kpop song I heard was BoA's Spark in 2006, but I only really got into kpop in 2009.
I think it's been three years. I'm still going strong. Most definitely not a faze^^

Beloved Fairy

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Probably about five years ago when I first heard My Heaven from Big Bang!

Before that I was riding the J-pop wave.
idk~ i srsly got into kpop when i was a freshman in hs.
but i knew about big bang and wonder girls way before that bc they had some english songs.

Lonely Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Since January 2010! Four years of pure happiness; all because of me accidentally stumbling upon Big Bang's La La La MV. >w<

2,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Four years ago in 2010. My first song was technically Super Girl by SJM, but for kpop, it was Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. heart KPOP!
Since 2012.
Check out this Kpop performance while it's raining, lol. emotion_awesome

OG Striker

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I've been a kpop fan since 2007 ^.^ F.T Island; “Love Sick”

Wistlie's Fangirl

Ruthless Lunatic

My first kpop song would be SNSD Gee (:

Sankew's Husband

Demonic Man-Lover

Since '07. Bigbang, SuJu and TVXQ were my thing.

Versatile Player

5 years ago, Big Bang "haru haru".
Now an exotic heart

Quotable Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Since 2010.
At first, I was in this denial stage because I hated Kpop before, but look at me now. Lol. Spazzing every time when my biases promotes. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff