Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know if Dozing has a planned US Domestic Release?? I don't recall seeing this anywhere.... and I'd rather be a little more supportive with my purchases than download or burn cd's from my friends.

And I agree that they should play more old songs, because as far as I know, that's the DEG we all know and love the most. :]
[Bad Karma]
Does anyone know if Dozing has a planned US Domestic Release?? I don't recall seeing this anywhere.... and I'd rather be a little more supportive with my purchases than download or burn cd's from my friends.

And I agree that they should play more old songs, because as far as I know, that's the DEG we all know and love the most. :]

Unfortunately no. The only single they have ever domestically released was ASoM. DG is, however, available directly through FWA. www.free-will-america.com
[Bad Karma]

actually, withering to death and the marrow of a bone are my favourite albums by them
I'm just waiting for the Dir en Grey, Decade, release 12/19. It's sad how anxious I am to buy something I already have...but anyway. I'm sort of wondering what 'Digitally Remastered' can possibly mean in terms of DEG. Rue the day when Kaoru and Die get so tired that they simply do over-castings. Ha.

Those concert dates are from August? Woah.
Aburame.exe
I'm just waiting for the Dir en Grey, Decade, release 12/19. It's sad how anxious I am to buy something I already have...but anyway. I'm sort of wondering what 'Digitally Remastered' can possibly mean in terms of DEG. Rue the day when Kaoru and Die get so tired that they simply do over-castings. Ha.

Those concert dates are from August? Woah.

with everything i've ever seen or heard that's been 'digitally remastered', i can never tell any difference

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
staplegunman
kasumi304
I hope they come back to the states soon, I've been looking at some of the set-list from the European shows and wow eek ! At one show they played Sajou no Uta, one of my favorite Vulgar tracks. I hope they'll play some old stuff whenever they decide come back to the U.S.

I think they just might. We should get a good variety of their material here because they have been playing older songs in Europe.
Sajou no uta is a fantastic song btw.

That would be a concert worth going to. And yes, Sajou is a great song.
An Obscure Death
staplegunman
kasumi304
I hope they come back to the states soon, I've been looking at some of the set-list from the European shows and wow eek ! At one show they played Sajou no Uta, one of my favorite Vulgar tracks. I hope they'll play some old stuff whenever they decide come back to the U.S.

I think they just might. We should get a good variety of their material here because they have been playing older songs in Europe.
Sajou no uta is a fantastic song btw.

That would be a concert worth going to. And yes, Sajou is a great song.

I saw them on monday, they played Sajou no Uta and Obscure <33.
singularity

I envy you.
staplegunman
singularity

I envy you.

as do i ^^;
I hope they come back to Chicago sometime this year or next...
Fawk, I hope they come back to America.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
LArcFangirl
staplegunman
singularity

I envy you.

as do i ^^;

I concur. This has been Thirded.
LArcFangirl
staplegunman
singularity

I envy you.

as do i ^^;

I disagree. They should come to Madison, WI because then there's no way I'd miss them as I did last year for the Chicago show. I had my freaking tickets since they had gone on sale in November and then a freak blizzard screwed me over.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
staplegunman
LArcFangirl
staplegunman
singularity

I envy you.

as do i ^^;

I disagree. They should come to Madison, WI because then there's no way I'd miss them as I did last year for the Chicago show. I had my freaking tickets since they had gone on sale in November and then a freak blizzard screwed me over.

Im gonna go with Pittsburg. I'd actually perfer Latrobe or Greensburg, but lets not get too wishful, lol.

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
An Obscure Death
staplegunman
LArcFangirl
staplegunman
singularity

I envy you.

as do i ^^;

Im gonna go with Pittsburg. I'd actually perfer Latrobe or Greensburg, but lets not get too wishful, lol.

Somewhere in CT, bb.

Actually. Make it all the major cities in the US.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff