Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

The whole thing was the pit at that venue. There might have been some people outside that near the bar but this short person couldn't really see past the crowd. I wish I could have afforded the trip to LA instead but live and learn, there's always next time. I'm almost afraid to go see the GazettE if they ever come to the US, it'll be like a 1D show or something.

Lol I'm listening to their new release UGLY right now. I wouldn't be too concerned about GazettE they actually hate us, like for real, New York ruined America for them

I've been debating what site to get that from lol. How did that happen and when? They were talking about doing more countries on their next international tour and I know the US was one they mentioned.

I wish I could page people on here but my friend is the real fan of theirs, from what I remember of what he told me, they though the people here are rude, smell bad, and eat too much. To put it simply, also whoever they were dealing with in the music business was not too great to them so just an overall bad experience professionally and in their free time. They should have just gone to California, especially Northern California.

That could have been the time years ago when Aoi and Ruki were in NY, I've seen pics a time or two. They haven't come here professionally yet, I'd have been all over that. Aoi was the one that kept saying he didn't enjoying touring outside Japan but after the last world tour he changed his mind. It could happen. I know the GazettE as well as I do Dir en grey so I'm really trying to reign in my inner fangirl and not overwhelm you with tmi. Actually I know more about what's going on in the Japanese rock front than I do with the American rock scene. I had to look up two groups that One Ok Rock did a few shows with last month, forgot who they are already too.

I met and saw One Ok Rock, cool guys but not a fan of their music at all.

Yeah I consulted my friend who knows more about Gazette than I do and he said it also was an issue that I think Aoi didn't wanted to be limited when touring, eg he wanted to bring as much of their Japanese shows to the world as possible but without massive fame they can't get the venues they'd need.

I almost took my daughter to see OOR last month but it was the same weekend as her convention so that took priority for her. She loves them. Of course they can't just go overseas and expect to play at MSG they're first time here. It's like when they started out in Japan, they'd have to start out at smaller venues and work their way up. DEG have been here several times and they still do the clubs. Personally if they do come I'd want right up at the stage so I could ogle Reita's butt whee

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I've been debating what site to get that from lol. How did that happen and when? They were talking about doing more countries on their next international tour and I know the US was one they mentioned.

I wish I could page people on here but my friend is the real fan of theirs, from what I remember of what he told me, they though the people here are rude, smell bad, and eat too much. To put it simply, also whoever they were dealing with in the music business was not too great to them so just an overall bad experience professionally and in their free time. They should have just gone to California, especially Northern California.

That could have been the time years ago when Aoi and Ruki were in NY, I've seen pics a time or two. They haven't come here professionally yet, I'd have been all over that. Aoi was the one that kept saying he didn't enjoying touring outside Japan but after the last world tour he changed his mind. It could happen. I know the GazettE as well as I do Dir en grey so I'm really trying to reign in my inner fangirl and not overwhelm you with tmi. Actually I know more about what's going on in the Japanese rock front than I do with the American rock scene. I had to look up two groups that One Ok Rock did a few shows with last month, forgot who they are already too.

Yeah I consulted my friend who knows more about Gazette than I do and he said it also was an issue that I think Aoi didn't wanted to be limited when touring, eg he wanted to bring as much of their Japanese shows to the world as possible but without massive fame they can't get the venues they'd need.

I almost took my daughter to see OOR last month but it was the same weekend as her convention so that took priority for her. She loves them. Of course they can't just go overseas and expect to play at MSG they're first time here. It's like when they started out in Japan, they'd have to start out at smaller venues and work their way up. DEG have been here several times and they still do the clubs. Personally if they do come I'd want right up at the stage so I could ogle Reita's butt whee

I'm shocked X Japan gets big venues in the states, people here are vastly narrow minded when it comes to entertainment. I really don't think Dir will ever play a big stage here, mostly because their origin and their style people here like pop/rock radio friendly bands, not art.

You would

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I'm shocked X Japan gets big venues in the states, people here are vastly narrow minded when it comes to entertainment. I really don't think Dir will ever play a big stage here, mostly because their origin and their style people here like pop/rock radio friendly bands, not art.

You would

The X show was flipping amazing. The only did the one so they went all out and brought the entire stage set up. I'd love seeing something bigger from Dir, even if it isn't the same as they do in Japan. I can't imagine how they go from something like Budokan to the clubs here but I am so glad they suffer it for us. I agree with you on people here and their music of choice. Where I'm at they play country at the gas stations and for some reason I feel violent when it's on the radio.
Yes, I would ogle his bum even if he wasn't a rock star. Kyo doesn't stand still long enough to ogle his and I'll play nice and not say anything else on that subject hehe. I'm a widow, I'm allowed to look.

Sexy Enchantress

I've been having a 7 year long affair with kpop that I don't even listen to Dir en grey anymore...I am not worthy crying

I use to looooove love love love Dir en grey and the gazettE but idk...I won't say I grew out of it but I kinda did? I don't like any of the new stuff but I still listen to the old stuff. I was determined to marry Kyo back in highschool lol

O.G. Rabbit

coco_kuriimu
I've been having a 7 year long affair with kpop that I don't even listen to Dir en grey anymore...I am not worthy crying

I use to looooove love love love Dir en grey and the gazettE but idk...I won't say I grew out of it but I kinda did? I don't like any of the new stuff but I still listen to the old stuff. I was determined to marry Kyo back in highschool lol

There's no reason you shouldn't give their new stuff a listen anyway ;D Arche is good stuff. I can barely stand to listen to some of their older songs these days- Kyo's voice has changed so much that the really nasally songs grate on my nerves :/

XD When I was in high school, I was determined to marry Die and move to Japan. Oh, youth.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

You would

The X show was flipping amazing. The only did the one so they went all out and brought the entire stage set up. I'd love seeing something bigger from Dir, even if it isn't the same as they do in Japan. I can't imagine how they go from something like Budokan to the clubs here but I am so glad they suffer it for us. I agree with you on people here and their music of choice. Where I'm at they play country at the gas stations and for some reason I feel violent when it's on the radio.
Yes, I would ogle his bum even if he wasn't a rock star. Kyo doesn't stand still long enough to ogle his and I'll play nice and not say anything else on that subject hehe. I'm a widow, I'm allowed to look.

I don't know if I'd really call it suffering, it's way more intimate at a smaller venue and any ******** ups are much smaller, I feel like it would be nice way of winding down by doing over seas tours, aside from the travel lol

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~

There's no reason you shouldn't give their new stuff a listen anyway ;D Arche is good stuff. I can barely stand to listen to some of their older songs these days- Kyo's voice has changed so much that the really nasally songs grate on my nerves :/

XD When I was in high school, I was determined to marry Die and move to Japan. Oh, youth.

Shalle's got a great point, I think it it would probably be a better idea to just start back at unraveling though to see how they changed some of their old stuff, they've really reinvented themselves, the only reason I won't ever grow out of J-rock or Dir is because it's all constantly evolving, it's great.

coco_kuriimu

Also most definitely give Inside Beast a listen, GazettE's previous single, sooo sex

Distinct Genius

I miss Toki & iDiru

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
I miss Toki & iDiru

We all do, I can't remember if iDiru is actually still here though, just under a different name, she liked to change a lot. And Toki moved on to color.me I think? Some weird alt site for gaia.

Magical Girl

Anyone ever really payed attention to the remix of Taiyou no Ao on Kai? From the very little Japanese I know I can tell the girls in the song are talking about the members of the band one by one, saying they're interesting, cool, and how Shinya is cute. Then after they get through all the members the song kinda picks up and you hear what sounds like the same girls just moaning and what not. Does anyone know anything about this? It's blowing my mind.

O.G. Rabbit

Ferocious Bunny

~shalle~la~rilla~
User Image

well then.

Not sure how I feel about that. Torn somewhere between dayum and what the absolute f runs through his mind.

O.G. Rabbit

WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
User Image

well then.

Not sure how I feel about that. Torn somewhere between dayum and what the absolute f runs through his mind.

I think I'm a little more of the latter atm. Very Madonna.

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
User Image

well then.

This is deeper than we'll ever know

Distinct Genius

~shalle~la~rilla~
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
User Image

well then.

Same. Even he seems to be thinking more along the lines of wtf, you can see it on his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff