Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
I need to stop listening to so much Dir because now my dog takes it upon himself to imitate Kyo, at night, when I'm trying to sleep. Like, what dog ******** screams like that?

What's making your dog make those kinds of noises?
Mine barks in his sleep, it's so cute.

He's just spoiled and since everyone is going to sleep he's not getting as much attention, even though he sleeps on top of my blanket.

U+K, it is soo not cute, on top if his screams he's a pug and has got a really weird bark to begin with. He just knows that he can get away with it because there's really not much I can do to make him stop. On another note, I got a haircut and now I've got this Toshiya looking thing going on.

There's this lady that shops where I work, and she parks in the handicapped spot, and she's got a pug that's always in her car. Well it is sooooo fat. Like obese. Well today she was in and I went outside and it was wearing a sweater that was like a pea coat!!! His fat rolls were hanging out and I was like OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE

Also if I cut my hair off so I don't have any more bangs so its all even my hair will look like Toshiya's. but that's 13 inches I don't want to get rid of.

Tipsy Kitten

Oh also, actually on topic, does any one know where I can watch Yakan Die Gaku subbed?????? Like one or two episodes would be nice. I would love you if it were the one with Shinya.

Distinct Genius

It sure, I say, it's sure quiet around here. You could hear a caterpillar sneakin' across a moss bed in tennis shoes. Sneakers that is.

But seriously, it's been pretty quiet.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
It sure, I say, it's sure quiet around here. You could hear a caterpillar sneakin' across a moss bed in tennis shoes. Sneakers that is.

SHUT THE ******** UP!!! YOU'RE RUINING THE PEACE!!!

Super Nerd

16,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
jewel_kitty

*farts loudly* better? emotion_awesome

Tipsy Kitten

So I can't believe next year Kaoru will be 40.fuuuuuuuuck

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
So I can't believe next year Kaoru will be 40.fuuuuuuuuck

8=D~

Magical Girl

Pretty sure this has been discussed at some point but to liven it up in here and for curiosity reasons, what Dir song would y'all want to have sex to?

Personally Mazohyst of Decadence, just really slowly, seems epic, but on a normal day something like Disabled Complexes or Rotting Root, I'd love to try Saku and Bottom of the Death Valley someday too.... hmmmmm.....

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Pretty sure this has been discussed at some point but to liven it up in here and for curiosity reasons, what Dir song would y'all want to have sex to?

Personally Mazohyst of Decadence, just really slowly, seems epic, but on a normal day something like Disabled Complexes or Rotting Root, I'd love to try Saku and Bottom of the Death Valley someday too.... hmmmmm.....

Boring topic. What was with that d**k?

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Boring topic. What was with that d**k?

well... at least I tried. And that earlier was the thought of Kaoru exciting me ^_~

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

you would have sex to a song about abortion lol

Tipsy Kitten

iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Well at least it would give him an idea on what to do if the condom broke? Haha

Tipsy Kitten

I still will never ever get over the b***h who stole Die's pick from me. Ever.

If I ever see her in person again I'm going to ******** light her on fire. emotion_donotwant

Magical Girl

iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Of course, you wouldn't?

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

The Fatal Believer, Red Soil, and Different Sense all the way, man. Lotus or Inconvenient Ideal for slower song choices. Actually, pretty much all of Dum Spiro Spero (And Vinushka because of all the changes the song goes through)

I need Dozing Green intervention, it just goes from English ver. to Japanese ver. back to English back to Japanese etc. It's like back to how it was when I first got Uroboros.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff