Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Meanwhile I've seen people who I'd say are worth less than a whole kennel of dogs...

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kothlim
Ratttking
Kothlim
Ratttking
Kothlim

When have I ever said that I support any laws?
you haven't, thus it is nonsensical to be concerned with destruction of property as to do so would be to support laws against it. you also claimed that dogs were property, yet show no concern for their possible destruction. why is a car window belonging to someone else of more value to you than a life?

The dog and the car window are property of the same person. Their value to that individual is subjective. To them the dog probably has more value. To me, well, not my property. As long as it doesnt harm other people then its not my business.
still doesn't explain why you'd be concerned that the window was broken. it is a non-essential part of the car and no harm to humans comes from its being damaged.

Deconstruction of ones property doesn't harm them? How is the window non essential? Its pretty damn important. Keeps out rain, snow, bugs. Without one its easier for others to steal the car since locking it wouldn't make any difference.
if it were essential then they would not make cars without windows, or allow windows to roll down. it is not part of the drive train or brakes, so its absence will not deter them from safely driving the vehicle.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
icekoldozy
Kothlim
kiironobara
Kothlim
I'd be more concerned about the destruction of property. At least she didnt steal the dog too. Just leave it. They paid for the dog, let them suffer the loss of money, property and sentimental value the dog held. Maybe they'll learn from it and it wont happen again. With them anyways.

It's kind of sick to allow a living creature to die just to teach someone else a lesson. Should people leave infants if they see them in cars on hot days, too, for the same reason?

Human beings are not property like pets.

Dogs shouldn't be considered property.
They are animals that nobly decided to ally themselves with our ancestors against the other species that would do us harm.
Never forget we did not domesticate them they domesticated themselves.

Still though don't break my car window I leave my ac on and my dog has water and food.
you'd best leave a sign in the window indicating as much. no way to tell for sure if the ac is on from the outside.

i suppose the windows might become cold to the touch if it were really blasting, but if that were the case, then the dog might be too cold.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
washu_2004
Absolutely justified, stopping the dog from dieing in the care was the right thing to do and the woman in the story deserves to be praised for her actions.

Gotta agree with this. And honestly I'm amazed she was able to break glass with a shoe.
I just hope the dog wasn't too close to the window.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Ratttking
icekoldozy
Kothlim
kiironobara
Kothlim
I'd be more concerned about the destruction of property. At least she didnt steal the dog too. Just leave it. They paid for the dog, let them suffer the loss of money, property and sentimental value the dog held. Maybe they'll learn from it and it wont happen again. With them anyways.

It's kind of sick to allow a living creature to die just to teach someone else a lesson. Should people leave infants if they see them in cars on hot days, too, for the same reason?

They are animals that nobly decided to ally themselves with our ancestors against the other species that would do us harm.

Still though don't break my car window I leave my ac on and my dog has water and food.
you'd best leave a sign in the window indicating as much. no way to tell for sure if the ac is on from the outside.

i suppose the windows might become cold to the touch if it were really blasting, but if that were the case, then the dog might be too cold.

If I ever leave my dog in a car it is for a short time and i know what temp to leave it on if you look at the dog youll know he's happy. My dog is not my pet we are pack and I'm the alpha

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Kothlim
icekoldozy
Kothlim
kiironobara
Kothlim

I find that difficult to believe. Its far more likely that we domesticated wild dogs ourselves than the other way around. Same as we domesticated numerous other animals.

the ancestor to dogs evolved the gene necessary to stand living on the outskirts of human society and to be less aggressive before we let them into our houses. I can find the research for you but do you seriously think humans started grabbing wild wolves and put them in their houses.

Divine Muse

Human beings are supposed to know better.

if you want the responsibility of owning a dog, earn it.
Otherwise, Don't get a pet at all.

If you view a pet as property, you are not emotionally ready to handle another living creature.
Anyone who would abuse an animal WILL abuse other humans.

http://www.examiner.com/article/animal-abuse-indicates-high-risk-of-psychopathic-disorder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff