Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Keltoi Samurai
try to talk about something actually newsworthy, and your thread's buried in no time, because Vampirate Kitsune wants to discuss Twinkies, and this forum seems to bow to her every whim.

I'm more bothered by repeat threads than threads about mundane news stories.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Super Fightin Prototype
Keltoi Samurai
try to talk about something actually newsworthy, and your thread's buried in no time, because Vampirate Kitsune wants to discuss Twinkies, and this forum seems to bow to her every whim.

VK's bad about that, too.

in fact, it seems that for the bulk of this forum, the best we can hope for to see a subject discussed is that she dupes our threads. the masses'll still ignore our threads, but once Glorious Leader Kitsune deems it threadworthy, it'll get talked about.

Feral Nymph

Keltoi Samurai
Super Fightin Prototype
Keltoi Samurai

in fact, it seems that for the bulk of this forum, the best we can hope for to see a subject discussed is that she dupes our threads. the masses'll still ignore our threads, but once Glorious Leader Kitsune deems it threadworthy, it'll get talked about.

Oh for the love of ********. If it bugs you that much, stop whining like a beaten cur and post some more of your own threads with stuff you find newsworthy.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai
Super Fightin Prototype
Keltoi Samurai

Oh for the love of ********. If it bugs you that much, stop whining like a beaten cur and post some more of your own threads with stuff you find newsworthy.

did. got buried in the VK tide of trivialia and endless reposts of other people's threads.

Feral Nymph

Keltoi Samurai
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai
Super Fightin Prototype
Keltoi Samurai

did. got buried in the VK tide of trivialia and endless reposts of other people's threads.

So post more like she does. She, Division and E. Spaghetti whenever she's not banned usually post 5-6 topics in a row. Some die, some don't. That's just how this forum flows.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai
Super Fightin Prototype
Keltoi Samurai

So post more like she does. She, Division and E. Spaghetti whenever she's not banned usually post 5-6 topics in a row. Some die, some don't. That's just how this forum flows.

actually, VK usually seems to post about 12 original topics, and 12 topics that are reposts of something that's already been posted but everyone ignored because it wasn't VK's thread.

Feral Nymph

Keltoi Samurai

actually, VK usually seems to post about 12 original topics, and 12 topics that are reposts of something that's already been posted but everyone ignored because it wasn't VK's thread.

I don't ******** care. You're whining that no one is commenting on your thread. I've given you a solution and explained how the forum flows. Now you can either keep whining or you can take steps to change the forum dynamic to whatever you find more newsworthy.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai

I don't ******** care. You're whining that no one is commenting on your thread. I've given you a solution and explained how the forum flows. Now you can either keep whining or you can take steps to change the forum dynamic to whatever you find more newsworthy.

I really don't have time to post 50 topics a day, and Gaia usually made me slow down after the first dozen posts or so, anyways, back when I DID have free time.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keltoi Samurai
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai

I really don't have time to post 50 topics a day, and Gaia usually made me slow down after the first dozen posts or so, anyways, back when I DID have free time.
You had enough free time yesterday to make well over 50 posts, including quite a few in Achievements. You obviously have time to spare. cat_lol

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't like Twinkies but I am psyched to have Ho Hos and Snowballs again.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai

You had enough free time yesterday to make well over 50 posts, including quite a few in Achievements. You obviously have time to spare. cat_lol

posting bullshit in a Cheevos thread requires no research, no sourcing, no bullshit, and can easily be abandoned at a moment's notice because I'm never "off," I'm either "on" or "on call"

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Poor workers, screwed over one last time while management still has their golden parachutes.

As seen here

But let's cheer the sweets and ignore the bigger story.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai

posting bullshit in a Cheevos thread requires no research, no sourcing, no bullshit, and can easily be abandoned at a moment's notice because I'm never "off," I'm either "on" or "on call"
C/Ping a news article takes as little time or less to make than your comments.

Do you also get pissed when someone re-posts a topic first made by VK or do you only get pissed when she re-posts?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Pessimist
Keltoi Samurai

C/Ping a news article takes as little time or less to make than your comments.

Do you also get pissed when someone re-posts a topic first made by VK or do you only get pissed when she re-posts?

on the rare occasion I see such a thing among the endless sea of VK.

so, either it's rare, or she does a real good job of burying them

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
I wouldn't want to work for hostess or at least the people in charge of it at the time.those workers got screwed by their company. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff