Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
Infernal Marionetta
I disagree with pretty much everyone.
Even if the kid beats the s**t out of another kid, banning them from every school in the county is unfair and unconstitutional. The kid has a right to an education, not just the people you say deserve it.
This kid obviously has some aggression issues that need to be worked out.
Really ******** ridiculous that you folks have to outcast the ones who really need help.

This is why I don't take the anti-bullying trend seriously.

There's such a thing as online schools. There is no need for her to be going to a school in that school district. That puts other kids at risk of her.

Those issues are not going to be worked out at school. She needs to go to a therapist. She should be required to go to said therapist and only allowed back in a school if the therapist says she is no longer a threat.

Also, why is she more important than the other kids? They are at risk as long as she is in school.
I agree with mother she should either be homeschool/cyber school or be forced to be school at the school Administration Office. The Well being of other students should also take priority. My question is why isn't this girl sitting in jail for her various assults?

Fracturing a skull is more than enough for assault and battery. Jeezus, I could almost make an attempted murder charge out of it.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
GunsmithKitten
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
Infernal Marionetta
Even if the kid beats the s**t out of another kid, banning them from every school in the county is unfair and unconstitutional. The kid has a right to an education, not just the people you say deserve it.
Really ******** ridiculous that you folks have to outcast the ones who really need help.

There's such a thing as online schools. There is no need for her to be going to a school in that school district. That puts other kids at risk of her.

Those issues are not going to be worked out at school. She needs to go to a therapist. She should be required to go to said therapist and only allowed back in a school if the therapist says she is no longer a threat.

Also, why is she more important than the other kids? They are at risk as long as she is in school.
I agree with mother she should either be homeschool/cyber school or be forced to be school at the school Administration Office. The Well being of other students should also take priority. My question is why isn't this girl sitting in jail for her various assults?

Fracturing a skull is more than enough for assault and battery. Jeezus, I could almost make an attempted murder charge out of it.
Hopefully the parent can try and press charges on that.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
xdivision_whitey
GunsmithKitten
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
Infernal Marionetta

The article does mention that she was arrested for aggravated assault so I wonder why no one's pressed charges yet? Maybe they have and the article doesn't mention it?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Winniwyn
xdivision_whitey
GunsmithKitten
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
Infernal Marionetta

The article does mention that she was arrested for aggravated assault so I wonder why no one's pressed charges yet? Maybe they have and the article doesn't mention it?
it's not like we can find out truely all the nitty gritty crap on her.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Infernal Marionetta

yum_tea I'm sorry, but we put down dogs for less than this. Why should this rabid animal be allowed back into an environment where it would have easy access to more victims? The other students, like the girl whose skull this monster fractured, deserve to be safe. This thing should be jailed at the very least; merely banning it from public schools is not enough.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Infernal Marionetta

When you go and bully others you lose that right to having a decent education.

I know it sounds mean, but you know if you aren't going to get an education to begin with cause you're too busy hurting others, then what right do you have to be at a public school around others?

It's not like they got denied for no reason. I think fracturing a skull is a good enough reason to have someone stay clear away from other kids. He could of killed someone with that violence. Would you want your kid going to a school where they could get their head cracked open? Besides there are other ways, as mentioned like online classes.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
kay_elizabeth_marie
honestly where are the parents in this? I don't think the bully should be back in school or atleast a public one. perhaps homeschooling? While sure some bullies have problems of their own it doesn't mean they should take it out on someone else. We need to n** this in the bud.

This is one kid who should have the devil beaten out of her.

Comments I see about how this kid "needs help". Yeah. Right. There is nothing wrong with the kid other than the fact that she - and obviously others who obviously never put a stop to any of it, sees this as entertainment.

This kid is yet another one who will find it real hard to ever get a job.
Enjoy your life forever on the unemployment line, kid.
And really, you SHOULD be in jail. Why aren't you?

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The attacker's constitutional right to an education does not necessarily mean that the attacker needs to be in an on-campus high school in her district, her right to an education can be fulfilled by providing her with distance education or at a high school in another district.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

Captain Dory
Superintendant person! This girl gave Jewett a fractured skull! Stop the bullshit pandering to the attacker and keep up with the Judge's order to keep said attacker away from other kids!

This shithead is probably going to attack more kids and possibly revenge attack Jewett because of that person letting them back in.=-=;

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Quote:
Jewett said her attacker has a history of videotaped assaults like this. She claims to have seen five of them, "and she still never got expelled or anything."

Quote:
But the school district's superintendent, Nikolai Vitti, said the judge went too far.

Do I even have to say anything? Should I even be surprised?

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okay, lets not play around. This girl wasn't banned from every public school, she was banned from schools in that county and, more importantly to me, she wasn't banned for being 'a bully', she was banned for planning and carrying out a violent attack on another human being that could have very easily ended in the death of that human being. This was apparently not the first time she has carried out this type of attack and because of that she posed a clear danger to any other child she is around. How many children have died because of 'bullying' like this? How many have spent time in hospitals, been permanently disfigured or handicapped? If the school system can't or won't deal with this in a way that stops the behavior than the justice system will have to. Though I have to ask why this kid is still in school at all, shouldn't she be in juvie?

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

She-who-loves-hyphens
Okay, lets not play around. This girl wasn't banned from every public school, she was banned from schools in that county and, more importantly to me, she wasn't banned for being 'a bully', she was banned for planning and carrying out a violent attack on another human being that could have very easily ended in the death of that human being. This was apparently not the first time she has carried out this type of attack and because of that she posed a clear danger to any other child she is around. How many children have died because of 'bullying' like this? How many have spent time in hospitals, been permanently disfigured or handicapped? If the school system can't or won't deal with this in a way that stops the behavior than the justice system will have to. Though I have to ask why this kid is still in school at all, shouldn't she be in juvie?

Well there are schools for kids with moderate to severe behavioral issues but I imagine they cost oodles of money... confused Maybe her school district would pay for her to go to one of those schools.
I know it's been a long time since civics class, but I'm fairly sure courts are allowed to remove some of your constitutional rights. That's kinda the whole point of prison, isn't it? You messed up. They went through due process. And now your rights are reduced.
Besides, the judge didn't say this girl couldn't get a public education. He only said she couldn't get it there. It follows the same principle as expulsion.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Super Fightin Prototype
She-who-loves-hyphens

Well there are schools for kids with moderate to severe behavioral issues but I imagine they cost oodles of money... confused Maybe her school district would pay for her to go to one of those schools.
Because the government/taxpayers should pay for a criminal to have the type of education she is denying to others by attacking them? No. More importantly, even if they did it wouldn't solve the problem here, which is that this girl if violent and has repeatedly attacked others, not that she hasn't been given access to a decent education. Her parents need to step up and take responsibility for the monster they have raised and get their kid the treatment she needs.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

She-who-loves-hyphens
Super Fightin Prototype
She-who-loves-hyphens

Because the government/taxpayers should pay for a criminal to have the type of education she is denying to others by attacking them? No. More importantly, even if they did it wouldn't solve the problem here, which is that this girl if violent and has repeatedly attacked others, not that she hasn't been given access to a decent education. Her parents need to step up and take responsibility for the monster they have raised and get their kid the treatment she needs.

It's not about a decent education as much as it is there are schools designed for people that are that ******** up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff