Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Unconditional Heart
Sakura Takafumi
I agree with this, to a point.

Obviously if it was rape or the guy is unfit to be a father, then the guy really doesn't get a say. However, when you are in a committed relationship both people should have a say. Yes it is her body, but it took two to make that baby which is part his too. Making it a law to need dad's permission..idk.

reminds me of the case of the teen dad who was fighting for his baby that the mom gave away for adoption, but what he wanted didn't matter because he was the dad and it didnt come out of him. I should really read up on that story to see if he did get to keep the kid in the end.

There were even movies dedicated to a fathers plight. Like how much wemon are in control of the situation.
Ms. Doubt fire is a good example despite being a comedy. This father had to deceive to see his children more, and when found out they were taken away. Yeah at the end she tears up the contract, and he can see them so happily ever after, but it still shows that control.

yeah and i've heard that same story so much in real life. Ya know minus the whole dress up as the nanny. too many women think its just THEIR child and not his, such as when they break up they just want money from him or they only let him see the kid when they are around and only for a few hours and not letting him have their child for the weekends or over night. You broke up with him, the child didn't break up with their father.

Distinct Member

Sakura Takafumi
Unconditional Heart
Sakura Takafumi
I agree with this, to a point.

Obviously if it was rape or the guy is unfit to be a father, then the guy really doesn't get a say. However, when you are in a committed relationship both people should have a say. Yes it is her body, but it took two to make that baby which is part his too. Making it a law to need dad's permission..idk.

reminds me of the case of the teen dad who was fighting for his baby that the mom gave away for adoption, but what he wanted didn't matter because he was the dad and it didnt come out of him. I should really read up on that story to see if he did get to keep the kid in the end.

There were even movies dedicated to a fathers plight. Like how much wemon are in control of the situation.
Ms. Doubt fire is a good example despite being a comedy. This father had to deceive to see his children more, and when found out they were taken away. Yeah at the end she tears up the contract, and he can see them so happily ever after, but it still shows that control.

yeah and i've heard that same story so much in real life. Ya know minus the whole dress up as the nanny. too many women think its just THEIR child and not his, such as when they break up they just want money from him or they only let him see the kid when they are around and only for a few hours and not letting him have their child for the weekends or over night. You broke up with him, the child didn't break up with their father.

Yeah,It just infuriates me.i actually met a woman who called her ex (a friend at the time)a deadbeat. But he forked every last dime to try and see him and she yanks the rug by cutting all contact when she got a new hubby. He was hurt, grandparents were hurt, but she got away with it

Feral Nymph

Amor Vincit
Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist

I suppose I should clarify things, though, since your mind can't work it out. I don't like you. But you're some sort of small-minded creature who may or may not possess an X and a Y chromosome. As I don't view you as a man, you definitely do not reflect on my opinion of all men.

It's a shame I just wasted all those words on someone who won't process them. Oh well.

Yep. Hatred for men. AKA, you.

Well you started it, ma'am.

No, no, you don't get off that easy. There's my post. Go through there and point out what is 'misandric' about it.

Here's a tip, since you clearly need all the help you can get; disliking you is not the same as disliking all men.

After reading some of the "arguments" this guy has posted, I would conclude that he really isn't worth your time. His points are flimsy and are founded on misinterpretations. He is simply fighting against something he clearly hasn't taken the time to learn about.

The fact that he supports GamerGate (which is responsible for rape threats against women who express their opinions) just further demonstrates that he is not at all concerned about gender equality, just obstruction of said equality.

On the other hand, it might be fun to tear apart his argument little by little and watch him flounder to pick up the pieces wink

He's amusing to play with, though his schtick gets old fast. I was going to warn you not to waste time with him unless you were prepared to get used to the ol' "you disagree with me, therefore you are hate men' that he always falls back to, as he can't really ever come up with any better arguments. He's like those fortune teller machines where you put in a quarter and get a slip of paper out, only instead of fortunes, it's him parroting variations of why feminism is evil and how you automatically hate men.

But since you decided to engage him, I'm sure you now see the results for yourself.

Feral Nymph

Yobyaxes S
Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist

I suppose I should clarify things, though, since your mind can't work it out. I don't like you. But you're some sort of small-minded creature who may or may not possess an X and a Y chromosome. As I don't view you as a man, you definitely do not reflect on my opinion of all men.

It's a shame I just wasted all those words on someone who won't process them. Oh well.

No, no, you don't get off that easy. There's my post. Go through there and point out what is 'misandric' about it.

Here's a tip, since you clearly need all the help you can get; disliking you is not the same as disliking all men.

Everything. Though pretty much it's you just being your usual feminist self.

So, no, you actually have nothing. I guess you don't actually know what misandry is. I suggest talking to Keltoi, someone who actually has a legitimate beef that should be addressed.

Actually, I don't. Inflicting you upon anyone is cruel and unusual. Keltoi may annoy me at times, I think far too highly of him to send a troll to him.

Feral Nymph

Yobyaxes S
Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist

So, no, you actually have nothing. I guess you don't actually know what misandry is. I suggest talking to Keltoi, someone who actually has a legitimate beef that should be addressed.

Actually, I don't. Inflicting you upon anyone is cruel and unusual. Keltoi may annoy me at times, I think far too highly of him to send a troll to him.

Funny how I just gave the correct definition of misandry and you change the meaning, just like feminists do to their own word.

And it's also funny that even with talking to someone with a legitimate gripe against feminism like Keltoi, people like you STILL think that he's a piece of s**t. I know you do. So much for being against victim blaming. wink

The amount of words you put into my mouth is quite astounding. It's like you saw my name, then just filled in the post for yourself.

Where did I say Keltoi was a piece of s**t? Once again, please point that out to me. Or where I blamed him for his circumstances.

Oh, wait. You can't. I didn't say anything like that. So I guess you really do simply operate by reading a person's name, then filling in the rest of the post with your wild delusions.

Omnipresent Warlord

Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist

Funny how I just gave the correct definition of misandry and you change the meaning, just like feminists do to their own word.

And it's also funny that even with talking to someone with a legitimate gripe against feminism like Keltoi, people like you STILL think that he's a piece of s**t. I know you do. So much for being against victim blaming. wink

The amount of words you put into my mouth is quite astounding. It's like you saw my name, then just filled in the post for yourself.

Where did I say Keltoi was a piece of s**t? Once again, please point that out to me. Or where I blamed him for his circumstances.

Oh, wait. You can't. I didn't say anything like that. So I guess you really do simply operate by reading a person's name, then filling in the rest of the post with your wild delusions.

You must have incredible patience or be incredibly bored to continue to converse with such an obvious and unremarkable troll like Yobyaxes. It's a little more puzzling to wonder why Yobyaxes keeps at it because he's devoting an awfully lot amount of time when he's apparently really easily amused.

Feral Nymph

Omnileech

You must have incredible patience or be incredibly bored to continue to converse with such an obvious and unremarkable troll like Yobyaxes. It's a little more puzzling to wonder why Yobyaxes keeps at it because he's devoting an awfully lot amount of time when he's apparently really easily amused.

Eh, mix of both. Like I mentioned earlier, he's the equivalent of those fortune teller machines from back in the day. Insert a quarter (or in this case a post), receive insane troll logic. Then you just put up the insane troll logic for everyone to marvel at. When you actually go for blood, he folds very quickly, as I think I am the only person he has ever put on ignore.

Feral Nymph

Yobyaxes S
Pessimist

Well being that you're a feminist and that he's admitted to being a victim, the type of victim feminists don't believe exists, it's not that big of a stretch to believe that about you.

Really? That's the best you can do? How very sad. You really are just some sort of automaton or something similar that can only read the poster's name, respond with nonsense and pretend that you're on some sort of moral high ground. I almost feel sorry for you. Actually, I feel more sorry for the brain in your skull that does not receive nearly enough use. You should donate it to someone who will actually use it. Trolling certainly doesn't require it, and that's all you're useful for.

I'm slightly surprised that actual MRAs aren't denouncing you. You hurt their cause with your random blathering more so then any sort of feminist by simply proving that you do not want to be reasoned with and only seek to isolate yourself by behaving in an unpleasant manner, displaying ample reasons people should shun your ilk because of what little you bring to the table.

However, I'm done. You go run along.

Oh, my bad. I forgot that you cannot go without having the last word. Apparently that means something in your little world. Well, here you go again. I bestow upon you the gift of spitting out some sort of vile, though meaningless statement in response to my words.

Anxious Informer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Pessimist
Amor Vincit
Pessimist
Yobyaxes S
Pessimist

After reading some of the "arguments" this guy has posted, I would conclude that he really isn't worth your time. His points are flimsy and are founded on misinterpretations. He is simply fighting against something he clearly hasn't taken the time to learn about.

The fact that he supports GamerGate (which is responsible for rape threats against women who express their opinions) just further demonstrates that he is not at all concerned about gender equality, just obstruction of said equality.

On the other hand, it might be fun to tear apart his argument little by little and watch him flounder to pick up the pieces wink

He's amusing to play with, though his schtick gets old fast. I was going to warn you not to waste time with him unless you were prepared to get used to the ol' "you disagree with me, therefore you are hate men' that he always falls back to, as he can't really ever come up with any better arguments. He's like those fortune teller machines where you put in a quarter and get a slip of paper out, only instead of fortunes, it's him parroting variations of why feminism is evil and how you automatically hate men.

But since you decided to engage him, I'm sure you now see the results for yourself.

Yeah, I thought I might as well argue a little because I'm also trying to get the Conversationalist achievement. But like you said, all he does is repeat himself like a broken record, so that conversation got really boring really fast.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pessimist
Omnileech

Eh, mix of both. Like I mentioned earlier, he's the equivalent of those fortune teller machines from back in the day. Insert a quarter (or in this case a post), receive insane troll logic. Then you just put up the insane troll logic for everyone to marvel at. When you actually go for blood, he folds very quickly, as I think I am the only person he has ever put on ignore.
LOL, which letter was he when he ignored you?

If you really are that bored, why not catch up on this season's Doctor Who? The Christmas special was absolutely hilarious and I'd love to chat about it with someone who's not a Moffat-hater.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff