Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh dear Lord. Really little girl? Are you happier knowing your parents are in jail, knowing that you will probably never see them again, knowing you will probably have a horrible life? And because of what? Because you derive your morals from silly laws? My goodness, is it just me or are children getting brainwashed or something?

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ratttking
Parodically_Tragic
Ratttking
and if her parents end up jailed for her narcing on them, i hope she gets the shittiest foster home imaginable.
Have you seen the freaks in the foster care program? Child slavers and ***** pushers.
have you seen the freaks in jail? she had no problem narcing and possibly sending her parents to jail or even prison, so idgaf what sort of monster gets her if they do end up inside.

Maybe what she did was wrong. Maybe it was the right thing. And you are wishing misfortune on a little girl...? That's messed up. I mean, so what? She did what she did. We can't change that. But it doesn't mean you wish for her to suffer. She was frightened and confused on what to do... That sounded kind of heartless, no offense... But still...
Xana Xaviera
To those of you that think the little girl is in the wrong and wish ill will upon her for what she did, shame on you! I would never subject a child to any drug or put them in a situation where they would have to choose between their parents and what's right. If the parents didn't want to get in trouble, then they shouldn't have had the drugs. The nine year old is more mature than you are..

Heh, I'll bet if there was alcohol in the house, instead of weed, you wouldn't care, would you? How about we make a comparison of all the lives booze has ruined and destroyed to that which was done by smoking pot (or being caught doing so, rather). With the internet and social media at our disposal, it's a wonder why our generation is still calling pot-smoking immoral.

More mature than I, is the girl? She's as brainwashed as you for looking to the petty laws of man as a guide for morality.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Parodically_Tragic
Ratttking
and if her parents end up jailed for her narcing on them, i hope she gets the shittiest foster home imaginable.
Have you seen the freaks in the foster care program? Child slavers and ***** pushers.
have you seen the freaks in jail? she had no problem narcing and possibly sending her parents to jail or even prison, so idgaf what sort of monster gets her if they do end up inside.

Maybe what she did was wrong. Maybe it was the right thing. And you are wishing misfortune on a little girl...? That's messed up. I mean, so what? She did what she did. We can't change that. But it doesn't mean you wish for her to suffer. She was frightened and confused on what to do... That sounded kind of heartless, no offense... But still...
I wish her the same ill she brought on her parents. Fair is fair.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kothlim
Lady May Cry
Kothlim
Sakura Latte
Kothlim
Way to go. Completely ruin your parents life and your own.

How the hell is she ruining her own life and her parents?

Lets see, parents get jail time and a fine. Kid gets taken away from them. Probably gets put in a foster home, or becomes a ward of the sate. In which case the parents probably wont see her again. Oh, parents probably get a felony record now as well.
Not to mention she could get put in a abusive foster home.

These days it seems likely. Not sure, but I think foster homes get money from the state for how many kids they have to care for, same as welfare moms get extra cash for how many kids they have. Some people care more about the extra cash than the kids.
Yes, they do get paid quite well for fostering. I know a woman who wishes to be a foster parent for just that reason. Never mind that she doesn't like her own kids, wishes she never had them, and has only managed to care for them via welfare for their entire lives, she cannot understand why they will not give her money for kids to foster.

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Parodically_Tragic
Ratttking

Ill? Let's be honest here, her parents needed to curb down. Not only were they selling weed, they were giving it to a dog. Who knows what that dog could do if it were high? Her parents knew what they did was wrong. So for doing dumb things, they get in trouble. Now to say a little girl needed to suffer for being afraid and had nothing else to do... It still doesn't seem right. But I'm not going to change your opinion. Just keep your twisted mentality... :/

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Parodically_Tragic
Ratttking

Ill? Let's be honest here, her parents needed to curb down. Not only were they selling weed, they were giving it to a dog. Who knows what that dog could do if it were high? Her parents knew what they did was wrong. So for doing dumb things, they get in trouble. Now to say a little girl needed to suffer for being afraid and had nothing else to do... It still doesn't seem right. But I'm not going to change your opinion. Just keep your twisted mentality... :/
Where does it say they were selling? Oh right, it doesn't, and your opinion as to their personal consumption has been noted and disregarded as irrelevant. For that matter even if they had been selling no harm should come from it. Yeah, the dog might get a serious craving for Milk-Bone before it falls asleep happily. It's hilarious talking to people who know nothing about pot except for what others have tried to brainwash them into thinking.

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking

Where does it say they were selling? Oh right, it doesn't, and your opinion as to their personal consumption has been noted and disregarded as irrelevant. For that matter even if they had been selling no harm should come from it. Yeah, the dog might get a serious craving for Milk-Bone before it falls asleep happily. It's hilarious talking to people who know nothing about pot except for what others have tried to brainwash them into thinking.

It said it in the first paragraph they were accused of selling... Why would a kid make stuff like that up...? And don't come to me about knowing pot. My neighbor was a freaking pot seller before he was arrested after his mom called the police. Dude, calm yourself... talk2hand And I am sorry, have you fed a dog pot? you would know what the dog would do? I am only going by what a dog's instincts would be based on what I have learned about dogs. And enough of this brainwash garbage already... rolleyes

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking

It said it in the first paragraph they were accused of selling... Why would a kid make stuff like that up...? And don't come to me about knowing pot. My neighbor was a freaking pot seller before he was arrested after his mom called the police. Dude, calm yourself... talk2hand And I am sorry, have you fed a dog pot? you would know what the dog would do? I am only going by what a dog's instincts would be based on what I have learned about dogs. And enough of this brainwash garbage already... rolleyes
I could accuse you of selling, does that mean you did? Children lie all the time. So? Doesn't mean you know squat about it. My neighbor sold water filters, guess that makes me an expert on them, amirite? They didn't feed the dog pot, you need to improve your reading skills. They shotgunned smoke to it. Yes, I've seen dogs get high, and they generally become very playful then fall asleep - like they weren't going to anyway. I think anyone with an attitude like yours has been subjected to severe brainwashing.

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking
Haraaaa
Ratttking

I could accuse you of selling, does that mean you did? So? Doesn't mean you know squat about it. My neighbor sold water filters, guess that makes me an expert on them, amirite? They didn't feed the dog pot, you need to improve your reading skills. They shotgunned smoke to it. Yes, I've seen dogs get high, and they generally become very playful then fall asleep - like they weren't going to anyway. I think anyone with an attitude like yours has been subjected to severe brainwashing.

So a little girl would conjure a story about her parent's selling pot? Does that sound anywhere logical to you...? The parent's didn't even retaliate to the accusations that they were using, selling and giving pot to the dog. And yes, it's in the article... Fine. They gave the bloody dog pot. Happy? Seriously, tone down the attitude and be a tad more mature about all of this... There's no need to be so... Critical seems like the appropriate word. And I am not referring to you with regarding to our neighbors. I was talking about myself with this.
So stop the attitude and grow up a little, your defensiveness and critical demure is childish a little... Not to see rude or anything, but it's unneeded. And like how people are different with weed, so can dog be different. Sure, the dogs you have seen may have been playful, but there could be other dogs that can be snappy and well... Violent a tad bit. I am done with this arguing, I am not going to argue with such a rude person. Sorry.

recklingturtle's Husband

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
it sounds to me, the girl was lead to do this by an older relative. when I was 8, I had no idea what pot was, but my mom had been using it to treat her chronic back pain. hell, I even found a pipe once in her room and had no idea what it was, until like, 5 or 6 years later when I met a stoner.

Newbie Seeker

The kid was definitely not raised by those parents. Otherwise, normal every day operation wouldn't bug her, also the child being well taken care of, kind of leads to this conclusion. I do beleive that a child CAN be well taken care of in such circumstances, BUT the fact that she was upset about it, means that she is NOT used to being around such things. BEAR IN MIND THIS IS SPECULATION. So, if said speculation is true, those are some shitty parents. She was not being a little turd in any way, she was doing what she thought was right, which was NOT taught by her parents.

Kids however, should NOT be raised around ILLEGAL activities. And so I applaud her, and hope she has a bright future.

In any case though, alot of the posters here shouldn't bear any children, please castrate yourselves heart heart heart biggrin

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Master_Eselri
MemoriesOfGreen
Poor little girl! That must have really weighed heavy on her to do that. It also pisses me off that the parents would smoke pot around her. She could have gotten second hand smoke. And clearly they're too immature to handle it since they would tease the poor dog with it. Assholes.

Second-hand smoke is still a medical issue, regardless if the source is either that or tobacco.

Exactly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces