Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
No sign of retaliation when they know someone might be watching anyway...

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kothlim
Way to go. Completely ruin your parents life and your own.

How the hell is she ruining her own life and her parents?

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Remember the part in 1984 where children were crowned heroes for tuning their parents in for thoughtcrime? And how party members fear their own spawn for how cruel and brainwashed they are? I do. It's here, people.

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
You go little girl! 4laugh
Poor girl, she has no idea of all the things that are gonna happen... I mean, she's probably gonna get sent to a foster home and her parents to jail... Sad.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Parodically_Tragic
Ratttking
and if her parents end up jailed for her narcing on them, i hope she gets the shittiest foster home imaginable.
Have you seen the freaks in the foster care program? Child slavers and ***** pushers.
have you seen the freaks in jail? she had no problem narcing and possibly sending her parents to jail or even prison, so idgaf what sort of monster gets her if they do end up inside.

Aged Hunter

Ratttking
Parodically_Tragic
Ratttking
and if her parents end up jailed for her narcing on them, i hope she gets the shittiest foster home imaginable.
Have you seen the freaks in the foster care program? Child slavers and ***** pushers.
have you seen the freaks in jail? she had no problem narcing and possibly sending her parents to jail or even prison, so idgaf what sort of monster gets her if they do end up inside.
It is sad, I mean so long as they were smart about it, and not smoking it next to her or selling it to some dangerous people (which I doubt they were, didn't read that in the story). It's not like they were doing meth, all this is gonna end up being is a huge problem to them. As you said if they go to jail with all the freaks there, and she could end up in a foster care with freaks too.

I dunno about anyone else, but pots not a big deal or worth going into a foster care/jail for. Any kinda abuse that goes on in both those places isn't worth it over pot. You know I remember in school for drug ed. they would always cram down our throats about pot the most, not the worse drugs out there or other problems.

Melodious Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
To those of you that think the little girl is in the wrong and wish ill will upon her for what she did, shame on you! I would never subject a child to any drug or put them in a situation where they would have to choose between their parents and what's right. If the parents didn't want to get in trouble, then they shouldn't have had the drugs. The nine year old is more mature than you are..
Sakura Latte
Kothlim

Lets see, parents get jail time and a fine. Kid gets taken away from them. Probably gets put in a foster home, or becomes a ward of the sate. In which case the parents probably wont see her again. Oh, parents probably get a felony record now as well.
nitznitz
Remember the part in 1984 where children were crowned heroes for tuning their parents in for thoughtcrime? And how party members fear their own spawn for how cruel and brainwashed they are? I do. It's here, people.

Wasnt just 1984. I think they pulled this s**t in soviet russia and nazi germany.

Aged Hunter

Kothlim
Sakura Latte
Kothlim

Lets see, parents get jail time and a fine. Kid gets taken away from them. Probably gets put in a foster home, or becomes a ward of the sate. In which case the parents probably wont see her again. Oh, parents probably get a felony record now as well.
Not to mention she could get put in a abusive foster home.

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I can understand being angry that, in a state where medicinal marijuana is legal, they say she turned them in for pot possession. But why take it out on the child? She probably thinks she's doing the right thing, and since she isn't doing what's right, correct her. What if you turned a kid into your teacher for the awful sin of - gasp!! - having a toy at school, and thinking you'll get something nice, you instead get threats. That's basically what this is. Kid tattles with the best intentions, gets threatened instead of being told that it's not right.

It says they found something that tested positive for meth. So if they are jailed, they'll probably be in for that and not the pot. (Though I've heard it's also used for incredibly limited pharmacological use. At least according to Wiki, which may be wrong)

Please correct me if I'm incorrect, though.
Lady May Cry
Kothlim
Sakura Latte
Kothlim

Not to mention she could get put in a abusive foster home.

These days it seems likely. Not sure, but I think foster homes get money from the state for how many kids they have to care for, same as welfare moms get extra cash for how many kids they have. Some people care more about the extra cash than the kids.
so sad but she did the right thing somehow

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Kothlim
nitznitz

Wasnt just 1984. I think they pulled this s**t in soviet russia and nazi germany.

Heh. More than likely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces