Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Quote:

Great Hera!

Fans got their very first glance at 29-year-old actress Gal Gadot suited up as Wonder Woman during Comic-Con in San Diego, Calif. Saturday.

The official snap was unveiled while "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" stars Gadot, Ben Affleck (Batman) and Henry Cavill (Superman) made a surprise appearance onstage during the Warner Bros. panel.

Director Zack Snyder also shared the image of Gadot in the sexy bronzed one-piece with thigh-high boots on Twitter, captioning it: "Great time at #SDCC this year! #WonderWoman #DCTrinity."

Snyder previously tweeted the second official photo of Affleck on set as the Caped Crusader Thursday.

The latest pic shows a close-up look at the masked hero's chiseled jaw.

"#75," Snyder wrote in honor of the 75th anniversary of Batman.

Source

The here's the new Wonder Woman:

User Image

Though the outfit reminds me of Xena: Warrior Princess, its a decent update to the costume.

Undead Enchantress

Not bad. And she looks more muscular too or is it just airbrushing? I was concerned she was a little small to be an Amazon.
Erynne
Not bad. And she looks more muscular too or is it just airbrushing? I was concerned she was a little small to be an Amazon.

She still looks really tiny and I just realized that that was the thing bugging me the most. Even over the skimpy costume.
I think they chose the right actors/actress for this film. I really like the new Wonder Woman look. Can't wait for the movie.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Kawaii Shoujo

Looks awesome in my opinion biggrin .

Wintry Dragon

She's very attractive. Wish Gaia had more Wonder Woman items.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If this movie is a disappointment, I'll know exactly why.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Wow, I'm surprised they went with the classic(enough) look for Wonder Woman. I was really expecting them to use pants.

Tipsy Smoker

Xena was sexier. talk2hand

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The update to the outfit is almost acceptable...except for the fact that who the HELL wears heels and a bustier to a fight? Srsly, no. She is a warrior woman, dress her properly dammit. I get it, the top is the usual for Wonder Woman, but dammit, you don't wear that s**t if you are a fighter. It's constrictive as hell, easy to grab the top of and either yank down or move the person around to the attackers liking, and srsly, who is gonna wear s**t where yer gonna worry about yer titties making a sudden cameo to the fight all the damn time? Not a warrior, that's ******** who. And while I get it, she's short, she needs the heels...uh, no. No. Just no. She would break her ******** ankles. Stop. GIVE SUPERHEROINES PROPER FOOT AND TOP APPAREL, jfc. Also, wtf does the circlet do? Can she pull Sailor Moon s**t with that thing? Cuz that'd be the only reason to wear one to a fight. True headgear or none. Don't need your namby pamby circlet falling in your eyes in the middle of the fight. evil I tend to like most things about WW, but her outfit. It is not functional, dammit.

Bucktoothed Otaku

19,450 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
eww ben affleck emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers