• Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
minesworse thn ALL of urs XD mine was with another guy >w<

Dangerous Lover

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Signature Look 250
I've never kissed anyone. I would like to but i always end up thinking i would mess it up or something embarrasing might happen and what if he never spoke to me after that. But idk yet so i can't just think of the negative stuff. I wonder if it does make u feel like flying. Thats what ive heard that it feels great and it gives u butterflies but i guess that only happenes if u really like that person ur kissing neutral redface
i have never been kissed
iheartyewww
To Be Honest.
I never kissed someone.

be proud
I haven't either talk2hand
it was with some kid i was playing truth or dare with smile
it wasnt nothin special
whats wrong with that?
as long as it wasnt forced

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
I remember mine very well.

It happened Halloween of last year. I was 18 years old and attending Oni-Con. My boyfriend was waiting in line to go into the cosplay competition while I was helping backstage. I went outside to take a breather and spotted him.

So I went over, got on my tiptoes, and kissed him on the lips. My first kiss on the lips.

No, it wasn't all powerful. No, it wasn't the most romantic thing ever. Considering I was 18, dressed as Mokuba Kaiba, and he was dressed as Mr. Despair and tasted a little like peppers...it wasn't the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Yet I wouldn't change a thing.

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
darknessthewerewolf
my first kiss was in my dream it felt so real O.o

Have you ever really kissed some one? I have and it was in 4th grade. Under this big pine tree. And then there was this time in 3rd grade but it wasnt really serious we were just friends and it was in a swirly slide on the playground.

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
For those who are nervous about their first kisses or don't know what to do about first kisses, I give you...

John Green.

Mine was with my first boyfriend in grade 8. We were forced into it though and it was 3 seconds. It was terrible sad We broke up a couple weeks later, but i still liked him after that. I've liked him for about 2 years now...

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
haven't had mine yet
Hehe... have I got a story for you...

My first kiss was with my 3rd boyfriend, I was a freshman, he was a senior. But wait thats only the begginning...
Our families had been friends for a long time and my parents heard that he was going to have to move to Ohio for his Senior year in high school. So, they offered to let him stay with us in our spare room for his Senior year. BAD IDEA!
We started dating about 2 months after he moved in ( illegal you ask? Yes, I was 15 he was 18 ) first kiss was soooooooooooooo awkard. I was a nervous wreck and I just stood there while he kissed me. I told myself just do what you see in movies. Yeah, I didn't listen to myself, I stood there. Completely still...
But, now we've broke up and he graduated. Try living with your ex, its not fun...

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
Matzacod
I remember mine very well.

It happened Halloween of last year. I was 18 years old and attending Oni-Con. My boyfriend was waiting in line to go into the cosplay competition while I was helping backstage. I went outside to take a breather and spotted him.

So I went over, got on my tiptoes, and kissed him on the lips. My first kiss on the lips.

No, it wasn't all powerful. No, it wasn't the most romantic thing ever. Considering I was 18, dressed as Mokuba Kaiba, and he was dressed as Mr. Despair and tasted a little like peppers...it wasn't the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Yet I wouldn't change a thing.
thats a spicy kiss if it tasted like peppers lol

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
ughh my first kiss was in 6th grade . it was H O R R I B L E because i had to kiss this guy i hate on a dare >.<
in front of my gf's house

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces