Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
`S i x
Matzacod
I remember mine very well.

It happened Halloween of last year. I was 18 years old and attending Oni-Con. My boyfriend was waiting in line to go into the cosplay competition while I was helping backstage. I went outside to take a breather and spotted him.

So I went over, got on my tiptoes, and kissed him on the lips. My first kiss on the lips.

No, it wasn't all powerful. No, it wasn't the most romantic thing ever. Considering I was 18, dressed as Mokuba Kaiba, and he was dressed as Mr. Despair and tasted a little like peppers...it wasn't the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Yet I wouldn't change a thing.
That's the sweetest thing, you've made my day.

-I was at that Oni-Con, though we didn't get to see the whole competition, there was no where to sit!-

I made your day! That's so sweet~

You didn't see the whole competition? I was the Mokuba in the Dating Game!

Friendly Friend

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mines was ok neutral

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
every single one has been with my current boyfriend.
-on the cheek- happened around a week and a half after we first started going out, walking to the buses.
I punched him in surprise...thought it was homophobes throwing s**t at me AGAIN. Then toppled over in shock. He also got lectured for that, I dislike when people move that fast personally >_>

-on the lips- at his house on the 4th of July. he did it. out of nowhere again, and this time i fainted...*fails*

both of these took place over a year ago. i graduated high school this year, he's moving into senior year come september. I am only a few days short of being a full year older than him, even though he looks older than me for some reason, despite his being asian.

and for all you people fretting that you're already in high school and haven't kissed anyone yet, GET OVER IT. It WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY.(was weeks from turning 17 and month from becoming a senior when it happened to me)

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The first time my boyfriend tried to kiss me, I cried and wouldn't let him. I told one of my friends that once, and they wanted to know why. Truthfully, I have no idea. I think I was just a little overwhelmed.

My actual first kiss was after school in the math wing of my high school on March 26th. It was kind of a big deal for me...

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
my first real kiss was in 6th grade it was long........
ive had kisses on the cheek from my girlfriends befor that so...yea ;P

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
when i was in 1st grade my friend dared me to kiss someone, so i did. then in five or so years we dated. he is really nice!
My first kiss was with a friend I had no idea liked me. My mind went blank and apparently I punched him in the face.

Profitable Sex Symbol

7,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iheartyewww
To Be Honest.
I never kissed someone.

Neither have i, on the cheek ya but that was a dare made by a guy on here called Big Kale, i HATE him

Beloved Lover

First kiss...
Last year. First girlfriend.

We'd been dating five days, holding hands, and we were sitting on a bus back home.

I sort of just.... went into it, and then we kissed.
(I actually think that there was tongue...)

Best experience of my life so far.

Though, ex-girlfriend now.

It it weird that I still remember all these details?

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
People say that my first kiss doesnt count. I was 5 or 6. I almost remember the night perfectly. We were sitting in my room with the lights off and this AMAZING bear (or lion i dont remember) flashlight where you pushed the button and it roared when the light came on. He asked me if i wanted to kiss him. I didnt really understand the question so i was like "uh no not really" Then he kissed me anyway. I am still buddies with the guy. But i dont think he remembers it. Lol
yeah i dont think that counts. But i havent had an actual kiss after that.

1,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
my first kiss was an adorable guy who is now one of my friends and now bf. (: it was just a cute lil kiss lolz
I didn't have my first kiss biggrin , guy kissed me on the cheek ... 1 I didn't like ugh ...

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
iheartyewww
shy_neno_sempai
iheartyewww
To Be Honest.
I never kissed someone.

me either hopefully it comes soon with a guy i fall in love with heart
User Image

Me too. ^^

Me too. And WHOA Is that Risa and Hiro From fruits basket. At first i almost thought it was Tohru then i remembered that Kyo has Orange hair and Yuki has gray hair. And Tohru loves Kyo. aNd that reminds me i honestly need to finish reading those books.
umm my first kiss was a girl back in march wow O_O whee my mind whent blank at first i was like wow never thout i wold kiss a girl as im a girl to...but hey i must have liked it becase now... im dating her! lol yah im bi now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff