Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Star

An Agumon plushie.
Mines a little pink teddy that my mum named mr pink (after steve buscemi in resovoir dogs heart )
Tylog my bear since I was 5. He's player.

Friendly Friend

Blastoise stuffed animal. I used to fight my brother's stuffed Charizard. blaugh

Eloquent Streaker

Still got Bobo, my old teddy bear from when I was a baby, up in my closet. Haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of it due to sentimental value.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hmm that would probably be this big eyed toy dog I have that I think I’ve had since I was a baby. That, or the Ernie (Yes Ernie from Sesame street) that I had as a baby that I plan to give to my own kids.
My mom gave me stuffies that she had when she was a kid. A bear, elephant, and a raccoon. Those are the oldest ones I have, and probably the first ones that I got.
A baby deer stuff animal which I named Nicholas after the boy in grade four who gave it to me since my house had burned down

Familiar Poster

I got a pink puppy dog from my brother when i was born. I loved that thing to death. I have no idea where it is now a days. But I will find it sooner or later.

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I've got a rabbit called Betsy my gran brought to the hospital for me the day I was born. heart (Exactly the same as this one a girl took into Big Brother 8. Except mine's better, obviously!)

I've also got one of my dad's old teddy bears - his name's Thread Bear, geddit? - and a little cuddly dog my mum had as a kid. I used to have another of my dad's old toys when I was a kid, but I hated it. It's eyes used to glow in the dark and I was convinced it was watching me. I even threw it out of the window once! My mum put it in the washing machine to clean it and, as it was mostly felt, it fell apart. Shame...
On the far right in this pic is a 1970 Bullmark King Ghidorah.

User Image

Clean Dabbler

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Currently, my oldest stuffed "animal" is a WoW wyrvven windrider (sp?) cub I got from a friend of mine last Christmas. She has since moved, so it's a very nice memento of her to me.

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I still posses my teddy bear from when I was a baby. An item over 30 years old.

Dapper Explorer

2,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
while my mom probably has something older from when I was a baby, the one I remember having most was a TY Beanie Baby siamese cat plush. I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without it, and still to this day he lies on my bed. heart
The oldest stuff animal I have is a monkey from build a bear. I named her Melissa and we were friends ever since. I think I got her in 5th grade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff