Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Care Bear called Daydream Bear. My mother bought it for me before I was born.

User Image

Enduring Noob

7,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Does the mohair squirrel plush my mom got in the 60's count? or does it have to be something that originally belonged to you? Poor thing was filled with sawdust and is pretty much deflated and flat now! I have a black dog toy I named Sirius which I've has since 1999 I think?
My brown teddy bear, Baxter. . He makes me really sad a lot. He is so innocent and my childhood I made him perverse but he was always there when others were not. He is innocent again though.

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
My life is yours to command,

I have a lot of old toys, but the one that I always had with me almost everywhere I go is a doll. We're together for 19 years... Until now. whee

You're in control...

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
For me, it's a panda plush. I've had it for as long as I can remember.

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have a stuffed animal that is both a turtle and a fish. The turtle's name is Telly, the fish's name is Francine, or Franny.
They ((yes, I like to refer to them as two, not one, entities)) have been with me for a long, long time.

Telly & Francine are almost as old as my little brother. He's going to be 15 in August.
I got them when there was a church yard sale going on, and they have never left my side since.
Not sure if I would give them to my kids when I have my own, but would be a nice heirloom~*~

Shy Browser

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
The oldest stuffed animal I have is a small white teddybear someone gave me when I was born, more than 20 years ago. Mom kept it on top of some shelf until I one day asked if I could have it when I was 2 or something, and I cuddled it every night since then! ...Until I found a boyfriend, now the teddy sits on my shelf I hope he's not too sad there with all the other stuffed toys I have. I names him "Nallukka" which would be a Finnish version of the word teddy. His face is all flat now and other arm is longer than the other, at least he has been loved!

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
The oldest stuffed animal I own would be Sylvester the Cat from Looney Tunes, my older sister bought him for me when I was born and he's stayed with me ever since, more than twenty years later.
I keep him beside my bed on my cabinet. (I kept his name the same too wink )
He's very old a worn now though, he's been through a lot in his life, the dog we used to own mistook him for a dog toy and tried to bury him in the garden, and he tore up his face a little too, so I made a very poor attempt at sewing him back up, a few years later, and he's also missing an eye.

He's not as beautiful as he once was, but I still love him, ha, ha xd

Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
winnie the pooh stuffed animal
my oldest toy is a bb gun i got when i was 6

Beloved Player

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Winnie The Pooh

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
The oldest stuffed animal I own, is a plush of Sylvester the Cat from Looney Tunes, I've had him since the day I was born, (I'm 22 now), he's very worn out now though, and he has an eye missing from where our old dog attempted to bury him in the garden when I was little.

I also have a black and white cat that I got from the Bear Factory when I was eight years old, I named her Kitty, these two stuffed animals are the odest ones that I own biggrin
Mines a plush Pikachu that I've had ever since I was a baby. It doesn't make noises anymore because someone tore out the battery pack,but I love that old thing to death heart

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I have Fozzy from the muppets my aunt got me for christmas when I was like 7, I'm 31 now...He's old enough to drink legally...
My squeaky Playskool doll I was inseperable with until....now. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces