Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Vynnetia

Trying to work on that xD it is hard xD
I am thinking of vampire x sea creature monster as my first one :3 or maybe I will wait till I have practiced the art of customizing dolls. @_@ I also need to draw more and practice that too @_@
its hard tog et the hang of it, but once you do you'll want to make your own line or dolls XD

Beloved Friend

The upcoming Boo York, Boo York dolls look interesting. Mouscedes King is my favorite of the line. She's so little and cute!

Romantic Vampire

Draconia St George
The upcoming Boo York, Boo York dolls look interesting. Mouscedes King is my favorite of the line. She's so little and cute!

I love Luna Mothews! So pretty!

Beloved Friend

Vynnetia
Draconia St George

She's very striking, though I'm surprised a character named LUNA isn't based on a luna moth. question

Instead, she seems to be based on a monarch butterfly?

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vynnetia
Draconia St George

I'm not impressed. Luna... Why doesn't she look more like a moth? It doesn't even look like she has any antennae >.>
MATTEL. Why do you insist on making Mothman kids who don't look the part? T-T

EDIT: Negativity aside, she is beautiful and I must have her. heart

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

playset sale at walmart! creepateria, student lounge and art class and home ick for less than $10 each ^u^

Romantic Vampire

ashlex_in_pearl
Vynnetia
Draconia St George

I'm not impressed. Luna... Why doesn't she look more like a moth? It doesn't even look like she has any antennae >.>
MATTEL. Why do you insist on making Mothman kids who don't look the part? T-T

EDIT: Negativity aside, she is beautiful and I must have her. heart

I never thought of that surprised But she is pretty xD

Also yay for new episode for season 5 biggrin

Romantic Vampire

NOT_a_sexual_username
playset sale at walmart! creepateria, student lounge and art class and home ick for less than $10 each ^u^

I am not totally interestedi n collecting playsets, but the castle does from the new set coming out looks cool.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Vynnetia
NOT_a_sexual_username

I am not totally interestedi n collecting playsets, but the castle does from the new set coming out looks cool.
it really does

Beloved Friend

I found the vinyl minis at my Target yesterday. I bought Cleo and Ghoulia, since that's all they had on shelves. They're very cute but not quite what I was expecting in terms of construction. For starters, they're not 100% made of vinyl. The arms and some other parts are made of different plastic types. The hair is hollow, which surprised me a bit, but they do balance and stand very well.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Draconia St George
I found the vinyl minis at my Target yesterday. I bought Cleo and Ghoulia, since that's all they had on shelves. They're very cute but not quite what I was expecting in terms of construction. For starters, they're not 100% made of vinyl. The arms and some other parts are made of different plastic types. The hair is hollow, which surprised me a bit, but they do balance and stand very well.

Thet are so very Cute! I want rochelle goyle, twyla and draculaura! most of all!

you can see more of them here

new dolls!

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Have you all seen the new Fright-Mares! dolls? see them Here

new Fright-Mares! dolls

Beloved Friend

yokyun2

new Fright-Mares! dolls

Wow, those are some bizarre pony/girl/monster mash-ups, aren't they?!

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Draconia St George
yokyun2

new Fright-Mares! dolls

Yes but they look so cute! there are so many new dolls I really want, did you see the new 17″ (yes 17″ tall) doll. Gooliope Jellington! I want her so bad. A monster High doll that tall will be so cool!

Beloved Friend

yokyun2
Draconia St George
yokyun2

new Fright-Mares! dolls

Yes but they look so cute! there many new dolls I really want, did you see the new 17″ (yes 17″ tall) doll. Gooliope Jellington! I want her so bad. A monster High doll that tall will be so cool!

I really want her, too. I'm so utterly out of display space! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces