Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

ChildOfWestWind
Bleeding_Zit
i always wondered what monster high was.well at least better than disney channel.

Started out as books for I believe
teens and kind of blew up from there.
Lol
Book's, Webisodes,Doll's, Tv movies
and way more.
xD

wow,lol now teen monster are the new trend.still sounds pretty cool.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Bleeding_Zit
ChildOfWestWind
Bleeding_Zit
i always wondered what monster high was.well at least better than disney channel.

Started out as books for I believe
teens and kind of blew up from there.
Lol
Book's, Webisodes,Doll's, Tv movies
and way more.
xD

wow,lol now teen monster are the new trend.still sounds pretty cool.

Pretty much,
but the creators are trying to send
a good message to young girls...and well guys too.
We all have weird flaws and such, but that's what
makes us special. So they use monster's who are "flawed" to
help that. I just like the dolls. emotion_kirakira
cool.or maybe they are trying to disguise the fact the kid vampires and werewolves and all other monsters exist.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Totally going to pop in here more. I'll have to search you alllll to find your creative characters, too. :3

My niece and I just got back from a weekly rendezvous looking for Monster high dolls.
The only store that had some was toys r us with the friday the 13th frankie stein. Soooo we both got one! [because I'm an awesome aunt with no money but loves spoiling the niece.] I always wanted a Lagoona for my first doll, but I thought picking this one up is a good idea, anyways. Limited, right? If I don't keep her, resale value might be good. >w< [but she's sooo freaking cute.. I doubt I'll keep her in the box long.]
Hey Fate! Your so ucky you got Lagoona!! She was the first character I fell in love with at monster High! Then Abbey! I can't seem to find her anywhere... sad

My Wal-mart is finally re-stocking their shelves... only they are several months behind! I'm still getting the 1600 stuff while others across the states are getting the new shipment! sad

I guess I should be happy they are restocking though! And I am! I just need to keep checking for my fav doll to come back out.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I found Jackson and Rochelle tonight at walmart!
Rochelle is just...UGH so beautiful guy's!
Jackson needs his hair cleaned and cut..bad!
They butchered it so...

But I am so excited!
I have found them and Skull shore Frankie
there in the last two weeks, wwhhee!
heart

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
XFateX

Totally going to pop in here more. I'll have to search you alllll to find your creative characters, too. :3

My niece and I just got back from a weekly rendezvous looking for Monster high dolls.
The only store that had some was toys r us with the friday the 13th frankie stein. Soooo we both got one! [because I'm an awesome aunt with no money but loves spoiling the niece.] I always wanted a Lagoona for my first doll, but I thought picking this one up is a good idea, anyways. Limited, right? If I don't keep her, resale value might be good. >w< [but she's sooo freaking cute.. I doubt I'll keep her in the box long.]

Welcome! : D
Lagoon is still one of my most fav doll's
very beautiful. :3
Do you like your B/w Frankie?
Mine didn't even last once she was in the car.
xD
And I washed all the "gel" stuff out of her hair
a few days later, if you take her out of her box I recommend
doing that. Her hair looks SO much better.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

DAnielle: I didn't get Lagoona. D: I wish I did !I'm constantly on teh look out. But I like the lagoona in the tube better then the...uhh...Original Lagoona? But I like the outfit with her hoodie and everything better then the outfit with the one in the tube! It's suuuch a pain! I've been searching though. I just really want that outfit for the lagoona, then I won't be so picky, I guess.

I'll probably end up taking her out of th ebox. What do you normally was the hair with? My niece has Tora, too..so I might want to wash out her hair then for her.. otherwise it's not going to withstand.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
XFateX

DAnielle: I didn't get Lagoona. D: I wish I did !I'm constantly on teh look out. But I like the lagoona in the tube better then the...uhh...Original Lagoona? But I like the outfit with her hoodie and everything better then the outfit with the one in the tube! It's suuuch a pain! I've been searching though. I just really want that outfit for the lagoona, then I won't be so picky, I guess.

I'll probably end up taking her out of th ebox. What do you normally was the hair with? My niece has Tora, too..so I might want to wash out her hair then for her.. otherwise it's not going to withstand.

I used just a little bit of my shampoo
and washed it in the sink. Warm water,
and I had to brush it a few times and wash it again.
Be gentle, cas the hair will come out, but not to much
came out of mine. Also! You might have to trim a bit
I did with my Dawn of the dance Clawdeen. :3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm not so worried about it coming out. Took me a while to pull out all of the hair ou tof the frankie I modded. xD I'm careful enough, though. If she wants me to wash it out, I'll do it for her. But she might like that fancy style in her hair~ My niece is completely obsessed with the dolls. They're so awesome. [but...she's 8.. so she tries to take car eof them..but it's sad how they end up sometimes..hair wise. Her operetta? : ]

But boy is her collection growing! I'm envious since she has the lagoona outfit I want, and the lagoona I want! I may tempt her with a different lagoona if I come across one.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
XFateX

I'm not so worried about it coming out. Took me a while to pull out all of the hair ou tof the frankie I modded. xD I'm careful enough, though. If she wants me to wash it out, I'll do it for her. But she might like that fancy style in her hair~ My niece is completely obsessed with the dolls. They're so awesome. [but...she's 8.. so she tries to take car eof them..but it's sad how they end up sometimes..hair wise. Her operetta? : ]

But boy is her collection growing! I'm envious since she has the lagoona outfit I want, and the lagoona I want! I may tempt her with a different lagoona if I come across one.

Keep an eye out at walmart,
that's where I have been shopping the most
because Toys r us has just gotten so expensive!
>o<
My sister found most of my doll's for me, she is my
good luck charm. Lol

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yeaah, I prefer target/walmart over Toys r us, anyways. But I've been watching for their exclusive. The werecat twins? My niece loves things like that, so she'd freak if I found them for her. I so spoil her so much. >w<

But I do head to walmart once or twice a week just to see. I wish I knew when they stocked ,though. I will definitely take a look.

My niece counted. She has 18. xD

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
XFateX

Yeaah, I prefer target/walmart over Toys r us, anyways. But I've been watching for their exclusive. The werecat twins? My niece loves things like that, so she'd freak if I found them for her. I so spoil her so much. >w<

But I do head to walmart once or twice a week just to see. I wish I knew when they stocked ,though. I will definitely take a look.

Mine always has the weretwins in,
but i don't think i will be adding them to my collection.
>o<;

I have...almost
all of them. Last time
I counted I think i was at 42.
Lol
o.o;

But she has a good thing going!
You rock little monster!
:3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

ChildOfWestWind
XFateX

Mine always has the weretwins in,
but i don't think i will be adding them to my collection.
>o<;

I have...almost
all of them. Last time
I counted I think i was at 42.
Lol
o.o;

But she has a good thing going!
You rock little monster!
:3

We might hit the other walmart tomorrow.. buuuut.. I don't know. I'd have to charge them then, and I don't really want to do that. Considering I collect my BJDs, I just put 100 on there for accesories for my boys. xD

I don't like the look of the weretwins, but she loves them. So.. I know I have to get them for her! That's why we neeeeded clawdine and Toralei. She's into them types~
None of the stores around here really keep any of the dolls in stock. When I see them, I'm completely amazzzzed.

Romantic Lunatic

Skulina Bones
ChildOfWestWind
Skulina Bones
ChildOfWestWind

Your welcome!
I know at toys r us they are like
right a cross from the monster high section.
Walmart and target keeps moving there's.
gonk

Our Walmart is horrible for keeping anything interesting in stock.
My best bet is Toy R Us. But there is still a 50/50 chance of them actually having them.

/hates small towns..

I am in a large town
that started out as a small town
when I moved here.
gonk
we still have some of the small town issues
like that.
I know the toys r us normally has a bunch of the wigs in
stock, i am thinking of ordering a long blonde one
for my dragon doll I am working on.
4laugh

Mine is possibly a whole three streets. Lol.
It's about a 20 minute drive to Walmart or Toys R Us.

I hate the wigs that come with the sets. So I've been looking for ones I can get that would fit their big heads.
I've also been trying to figure out how to cast the bodies.. I was pretty bummed when I found out only one body came with the CAM starter set.

If you live in the Midwest (Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan specifically) you find a bunch of stuff a Mejiers. I tend to have the best luck with Monster High and LIV there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff