Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Dapper Dabbler

I've found her and Nefera in my local Targets, which are all starting to get new product in.

Wheezing Codger

Kai Merha

Which state, if you don't mind me asking? o:

Dapper Dabbler

Kitteh Princess
Kai Merha

Which state, if you don't mind me asking? o:

Minnesota.

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kai Merha
Kitteh Princess
Kai Merha

Which state, if you dont mind me asking? o:

Minnesota.

where in MN because i really want them and i live in MN. plus how much do they cost???

Beloved Friend

ii_Mehself_ii
Kai Merha

Minnesota.

where in MN because i really want them and i live in MN. plus how much do they cost???

West St. Paul Target and Burnsville Target, but really you should check any of them close to you because they all tend to get stuff in at the same time.

Dapper Informer

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Draconia St George
ii_Mehself_ii
Kai Merha

Minnesota.

West St. Paul Target and Burnsville Target, but really you should check any of them close to you because they all tend to get stuff in at the same time.

Thanx

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Monster Monster High Monster High Monster Monster High Come on Don't be Shy, MONSTER HIGH! Where student bodies LIE! I like the Fright Song!
I haven't bought a doll in a while. But at this rate it would just be wonderful if I could find something.

I'm not sure if people are buying them so fast or my stores are just not getting shipments...

Wheezing Codger

Danielle Baptiste

Same here! I called TRU on Thursday asking if they had Operetta and the guy double-checked and said no. I asked if they'd even received her and from what I could tell they had not, but I dunno if he'd misunderstood my question... xP
Kitteh Princess
Danielle Baptiste

Same here! I called TRU on Thursday asking if they had Operetta and the guy double-checked and said no. I asked if they'd even received her and from what I could tell they had not, but I dunno if he'd misunderstood my question... xP

I love the best part where the guy at the other end has no idea what I'm talking about and just says 'yes' to get me off the phone... sweatdrop a 30 min. drive later disappointment ensues. crying
I finally got Cupid! After I got off work, they had the box on the floor waiting to open so my mom opened it and I picked the one I thought look the best.
Now I take a break from hunting for new ones until the WereCat twins come out.
Ooooh, I can't wait to get my Nefera!I haven't seen many detailed shots of her yet because everyone is so crazy over Opperetta. Where's the Nefera love?!? gonk
I'm not a fan of Opperetta... I like Nephera more. I think I would want her.

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hey boo's and ghoul's!

Sorry I have been
so inactive, I have had
a lot of personal stuff going on.
:c

I hope everyone is having
a great first month of the new year