Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI
I'm officially Russian now. -packs bags and leaves-
US is so ignorant as a whole it makes no sense.
I think we should start saving up money to go to Africa and buy some stuff to start a new life.
America was supposed to be the best thing in the world. And it was a couple centuries ago.
Now it's worth the same amount as a bag of dog feces.
Okay, don't let the door hit you on your way out...

You'll be sadly mistaken if you think that Russia is any better off.

Over-reacting kids make me giggle.

No I wasn't being serious.

There is a such thing as sarcasm.

I've given up though.

We're all going to die and there's nothing we can do to prevent unless we make an enormous change this year, which, unfortunately, won't happen.
You're right, we are gonna die... That JUST SO HAPPENS to be the end point for every human.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

FATAL FLAW!
If you don't take it seriously, then you'll never really have a purpose in life, never better the human species or never get anything done.
If you are one of them Layed back men who doesnt really care what goes on in the world.... think about how many people have been killed by YOUR government.

The US had no right to INVADE Iraq or Afgan. Just think about it
This keeps getting more and more amusing.

Taking things too seriously causes exactly what you're going through, you're panicking over well-spun (albeit entirely false) internet videos aimed at the gullible.

While here I am, sitting in my bathrobe waiting to head to work, where afterwards I'll come home, chill with my lovely lady and her son.

Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending.
you are quite selfish, don't you think?
i admire that you spend time with your lady
and that you think that your life is the s**t
but it won't be in a couple years.
just because its not directly hurting your life yet,
doesn't mean its not going to happen...
:'c
i feel very bad for people that think that way.
we need to prepare ourselves for the worst...

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aiole
&&silver raptor,
it wouldn't let me accept the request
you have reached your friend limit apparently c;
haha

It is done now... had to delete some non active members >_<
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Why because I know this stuff to be regurgitated paranoia bull crap?

"Ohnoez! Obamamonster gonna turn into hilter!"
"GUNNA TAKE OUR GUNZ!"
"MUH PERSONAL FREEDOMS BEIN' TRAMPLED ON!"

What's hilarious is that the same kind of rhetoric was tossed around with Bush.

This is exactly what happens when gullible people listen to crazy people.

you're the type of person that doesn't give a s**t about anyone else.
******** you.
seriously, you should know when to keep your mouth shut.
How'd you pull that out of me saying you're gullible?

Also, looks like you're bigger oppressors than your fabled Obamamonster if you're telling me to shut it for disagreeing with you.
no im telling you to shut it because you're being absolutely rude about it! you're saying our beliefs are hilarious and trying to make us look stupid?
do your research dipshit
don't start arguments and ill listen to you
Right now, there are three types of people in America...

Those who blindly follow Obama.

Those who are blindly against Obama.

And those who know he isn't immaculate, nor is he the harbinger of doom (Those who have two braincells to rub together more or less).
alright,
im going to have to dissagree with you.
i am against him for my own reasons.
im not "blindly" against him at all.
i'd like to hear why you think you're so smart?
you have done nothing but tell people they're wrong since you first posted.
i'd like to hear why??
It amazes me that people still take anything Jones says with the gravity they do.

I AM smart because right now, I am a Polisci major, so I can honestly tell you two that you're panicking over misinformation and regurgitated garbage.

I also live my life by a very simple, yet effective two words written by one of the 20th centuries best authors...

DON'T PANIC!

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

We're all going to die and there's nothing we can do to prevent unless we make an enormous change this year, which, unfortunately, won't happen.
You're right, we are gonna die... That JUST SO HAPPENS to be the end point for every human.

FATAL FLAW!
If you don't take it seriously, then you'll never really have a purpose in life, never better the human species or never get anything done.
If you are one of them Layed back men who doesnt really care what goes on in the world.... think about how many people have been killed by YOUR government.

Taking things too seriously causes exactly what you're going through, you're panicking over well-spun (albeit entirely false) internet videos aimed at the gullible.

While here I am, sitting in my bathrobe waiting to head to work, where afterwards I'll come home, chill with my lovely lady and her son.

Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending.

YOU PUT MONEY OVER THE LIVES OF PEOPLE!??
DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SOMEONE IN POWER THINKS!... MONEY IS BETTER THAN LIFE..... SERIOUSLY THAT HAS SUMMED YOU UP!
What? How they hell did you get to that?

Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
How'd you pull that out of me saying you're gullible?

Also, looks like you're bigger oppressors than your fabled Obamamonster if you're telling me to shut it for disagreeing with you.
no im telling you to shut it because you're being absolutely rude about it! you're saying our beliefs are hilarious and trying to make us look stupid?
do your research dipshit
don't start arguments and ill listen to you
Right now, there are three types of people in America...

Those who blindly follow Obama.

Those who are blindly against Obama.

And those who know he isn't immaculate, nor is he the harbinger of doom (Those who have two braincells to rub together more or less).
alright,
im going to have to dissagree with you.
i am against him for my own reasons.
im not "blindly" against him at all.
i'd like to hear why you think you're so smart?
you have done nothing but tell people they're wrong since you first posted.
i'd like to hear why??
It amazes me that people still take anything Jones says with the gravity they do.

I AM smart because right now, I am a Polisci major, so I can honestly tell you two that you're panicking over misinformation and regurgitated garbage.

I also live my life by a very simple, yet effective two words written by one of the 20th centuries best authors...

DON'T PANIC!
so you're telling me not to believe what i've researched and found to be true?
okay.... thats not going to happen.
i don't care if you're a polisci major.

Dapper Dabbler

volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SOMEONE IN POWER THINKS!... MONEY IS BETTER THAN LIFE..... SERIOUSLY THAT HAS SUMMED YOU UP!
"Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending."
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

People die every day for stupider causes than war... Politically though, if the wars didn't happen, we'd have a more diversified congress (because the Right wouldn't be the bad guys they were during the 2008 elections), we wouldn't be in the debt that we are right now, and peoples lives wouldn't have been lost in those two nations.

Thing is about those in the military... They are all there voluntarily, and every one of them signed up with the thought that they could die...

Just like how firemen and police officers work every day knowing that it COULD BE THEIR LAST DAY.

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Also. what the hell does this have to do with the heath care reform bill?

If you want to rant about how you hate Obama there is this lovely thing called your journals. If you want to discuss Obama there is this lovely sub-forum in the ED dedicated to politics.

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

Because of his arrogance I need him to not challenge something he cant defend.
And yes this had got off topic but proves a point neither the less about this 'conspiracy' Which really isnt a conspiracy but how things actually are.. What FOX tells you is actually most likely guaranteed to be a Conspiracy.

I'll be off for about 3 hours now be back on later to continue this debate. And believe me I know my politics very well.
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

Money is the source of all evil and that just proved it. Greed is the most active sin of them all. I understand that we can't do anything for free. But money needs to be replaced with something badly. If everything was free greed would be even worse or less worse, depending upon the scenario. Money is to blame for hatred. Money is to blame for most murders. Money is to blame for most stress. Money is to blame for the question why no one who isn't rich can't live a good, healthy, stable life!

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
volley15
Also. what the hell does this have to do with the heath care reform bill?

If you want to rant about how you hate Obama there is this lovely thing called your journals. If you want to discuss Obama there is this lovely sub-forum in the ED dedicated to politics.

People need to know

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

People die every day for stupider causes than war... Politically though, if the wars didn't happen, we'd have a more diversified congress (because the Right wouldn't be the bad guys they were during the 2008 elections), we wouldn't be in the debt that we are right now, and peoples lives wouldn't have been lost in those two nations.

Thing is about those in the military... They are all there voluntarily, and every one of them signed up with the thought that they could die...

Just like how firemen and police officers work every day knowing that it COULD BE THEIR LAST DAY.
@Aiole. I direct you to this post.
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

you are quite selfish, don't you think?
i admire that you spend time with your lady
and that you think that your life is the s**t
but it won't be in a couple years.
just because its not directly hurting your life yet,
doesn't mean its not going to happen...
:'c
i feel very bad for people that think that way.
we need to prepare ourselves for the worst...
I feel a great swell of pity for those who live in fear of the unknown rather than enjoying what is great in life right now.

You're still wrong, things are not hurtling the way you think they are. Again, looking outside for two seconds would show you that everything Alex Jones spins is misinformation spun in a very precise way.

One of these days, I WILL sit down and make a video depicting Cookie Monster as the real Master of the Universe just to prove a point.

Dapper Dabbler

IethaI
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

I've given up though.

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

Money is the source of all evil and that just proved it. Greed is the most active sin of them all. I understand that we can't do anything for free. But money needs to be replaced with something badly. If everything was free greed would be even worse or less worse, depending upon the scenario. Money is to blame for hatred. Money is to blame for most murders. Money is to blame for most stress. Money is to blame for the question why no one who isn't rich can't live a good, healthy, stable life!
we should have never left the gold standard. the government can't print gold.
i dont have a clue wat ur talkin about buh hi ya wazz up lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces