Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

7,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Silver Raptor -AR-
Not only has he broken the American Constitution he has broken his promises, and gone against the interests of the American people.

New laws have been put in place Under Barack to provide Authority with Power which Hitler and Stalin could only ever dream of.

The FBI can now under the 'Anti-Terror Law' Shut down the entire internet with no notices.
Laws are becoming much more restricting, not allowing the people of America to do what they can under the Bill of Rights, The second amendment states that you have the Right to bare arms, The reason this was set up was that if power in the USA became to oppressing the people of the country have the right to take up arms against a leader whose interest is nothing to do with the American people but only power. That Amendment allows you to still have the power. However Under Barack He is trying so hard to remove this Amendment from the constitution to remove power from the people, to be able to create a dictated state, under Authorities.
FEMA Camps are still being constructed for all those who are suspected to be a 'Terrorist' when the time comes those camps will be filled by Millions.
All supporters of Rohn Paul are being classed as suspected terrorists (think i'm joking do your research).
Now Heres one which I find too disturbing but true: As you may of heard about the Congress woman who found out and exposed that the US Gov. had been part of illegal Child abductions away from their families. After this was exposed she was on 'The Alex Jones Show' (Non-government organization), One month later she was found dead in her bed room shot in the head and her husband dead next to her with a shot in the stomach, It was reported that the husband was an alcoholic and the Congress woman had cancer and the husband 'shot' both of them and called it suicide... He was meant to supposivly shoot himself in the stomach as suicide... Now that doesnt add up does it?
Now straight after that statement was made the daughter stated that no her father was not an alcoholic and that her mother did not have cancer.

All because she released and exposed the US to be involved in an illegal serious mater.

More is going on to make the US a more fascist and more demanding on the citizens. And they know whats going to happen, they looked into their history seeing the Revolutions and trust me they are preparing for one right now. And thats not a good thing, because if you have another Fascist government in power everyones your enemy, everyones a suspect, everyone is a terrorist if they say something out of line.... Breach of the freedom of press there... First Amendment.

Republicans did not want Barack Obama in for a Reason, people should NEVER vote because of looks, Rohn Paul is becoming more popular because he is against this new Scheme, and so should you.

Yes I am not from the USA I am in fact in the UK but the same is happening here, but what ever happens to the US will start to scare the world, because under that breach of Power as president Barack Obama has become an executive in the UN and has granted the US to be able to use Nuclear Bombs on who ever disrupts their resources and interests. If there ever is going to be an end of the world.... It will be caused by this power hungry scheme.

Barack lied to you, and trust me... He wont stop, Remember that they were going to pull out of the conflict zones when he got into power.... 20,000 more troops in.... That sums up that you really have a Facist leader in power who has breached many laws and truly is a National Terrorist.

I doubt he will be re-elected. And if he is, we know something fishy is going on that we Americans don't know. I also doubt the whole drilling thing is something to please us, he is working on something, but what is it? He is a schemer, a liar and wants to control the world...you just watch! I'm not trying to sound like the world is coming to an end, where he is the Anti-Christ...but sure is seeming that way...you do the math!

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15
Also. what the hell does this have to do with the heath care reform bill?

If you want to rant about how you hate Obama there is this lovely thing called your journals. If you want to discuss Obama there is this lovely sub-forum in the ED dedicated to politics.

People need to know
This is not the place for whatever conspiracy theory Glenn Beck and/or Fox news has spouted though.

Seriously people. Heath care reform forum =/= rant about Obama altogether forum.

@Aiole: How is selfishness inherently a bad thing? Anything and everything someone does can be considered selfish to some extent.
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-

FATAL FLAW!
If you don't take it seriously, then you'll never really have a purpose in life, never better the human species or never get anything done.
If you are one of them Layed back men who doesnt really care what goes on in the world.... think about how many people have been killed by YOUR government.

The US had no right to INVADE Iraq or Afgan. Just think about it
This keeps getting more and more amusing.

Taking things too seriously causes exactly what you're going through, you're panicking over well-spun (albeit entirely false) internet videos aimed at the gullible.

While here I am, sitting in my bathrobe waiting to head to work, where afterwards I'll come home, chill with my lovely lady and her son.

Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending.

YOU PUT MONEY OVER THE LIVES OF PEOPLE!??
DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SOMEONE IN POWER THINKS!... MONEY IS BETTER THAN LIFE..... SERIOUSLY THAT HAS SUMMED YOU UP!
What? How they hell did you get to that?

Because of his arrogance I need him to not challenge something he cant defend.
And yes this had got off topic but proves a point neither the less about this 'conspiracy' Which really isnt a conspiracy but how things actually are.. What FOX tells you is actually most likely guaranteed to be a Conspiracy.

I'll be off for about 3 hours now be back on later to continue this debate. And believe me I know my politics very well.
I got a good laugh out of this... Alex Jones has done less to back up his claims than I have. Just because he has a well-manicured video doesn't make him credible...

He feeds off of peoples inherent paranoia of the unknown and peoples healthy skepticism for government... But that's where he takes things to far, he takes a healthy skepticism and deforms it into a unhealthy paranoia which to the wrong person could be disastrous for many innocent lives... Timothy McVeigh is a prime example of such situation.

Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

No I wasn't being serious.

There is a such thing as sarcasm.

I've given up though.

We're all going to die and there's nothing we can do to prevent unless we make an enormous change this year, which, unfortunately, won't happen.
You're right, we are gonna die... That JUST SO HAPPENS to be the end point for every human.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

FATAL FLAW!
If you don't take it seriously, then you'll never really have a purpose in life, never better the human species or never get anything done.
If you are one of them Layed back men who doesnt really care what goes on in the world.... think about how many people have been killed by YOUR government.

Taking things too seriously causes exactly what you're going through, you're panicking over well-spun (albeit entirely false) internet videos aimed at the gullible.

While here I am, sitting in my bathrobe waiting to head to work, where afterwards I'll come home, chill with my lovely lady and her son.

Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending.
you are quite selfish, don't you think?
i admire that you spend time with your lady
and that you think that your life is the s**t
but it won't be in a couple years.
just because its not directly hurting your life yet,
doesn't mean its not going to happen...
:'c
i feel very bad for people that think that way.
we need to prepare ourselves for the worst...
I feel a great swell of pity for those who live in fear of the unknown rather than enjoying what is great in life right now.

You're still wrong, things are not hurtling the way you think they are. Again, looking outside for two seconds would show you that everything Alex Jones spins is misinformation spun in a very precise way.

One of these days, I WILL sit down and make a video depicting Cookie Monster as the real Master of the Universe just to prove a point.
... c;
you are sadly mistaken.
im 17 years old and i enjoy life how it is now..
i don't need your damn pitty.
but when i am an adult,
i don't want to be a subject of obama.
i don't want to be ruled by my government. and i can see that happening all the time.
i don't listen to Alex Jones, dear.
i don't watch propaganda.
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-

FATAL FLAW!

I feel a great swell of pity for those who live in fear of the unknown rather than enjoying what is great in life right now.

You're still wrong, things are not hurtling the way you think they are. Again, looking outside for two seconds would show you that everything Alex Jones spins is misinformation spun in a very precise way.

One of these days, I WILL sit down and make a video depicting Cookie Monster as the real Master of the Universe just to prove a point.
... c;
you are sadly mistaken.
but when i am an adult,
i don't want to be ruled by my government. and i can see that happening all the time.
Our government doesn't RULE us at all... If this nation was degrading like you SAY it is, why are there nearly WEEKLY tea party protests? Why are forums like this with people saying their mind without check.

I repeat, this kind of stuff is nearly identical to what I heard regarding Bush when he was elected...

The only part of a conspiracy that changes is who is spearheading the alleged conspiracy.

Dapper Dabbler

volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15

If you want to rant about how you hate Obama there is this lovely thing called your journals. If you want to discuss Obama there is this lovely sub-forum in the ED dedicated to politics.

People need to know
This is not the place for whatever conspiracy theory Glenn Beck and/or Fox news has spouted though.

Seriously people. Heath care reform forum =/= rant about Obama altogether forum.

@Aiole: How is selfishness inherently a bad thing? Anything and everything someone does can be considered selfish to some extent.
that is not true, dear.
in fact, if this health care thing could work, i'd be all over it.
BUT PEOPLE ARE SELFISH.
selfishness is a bad thing when someone you know is starving, but you don't help them.
its a bad thing when you go into another country and create war for oil.
its a bad thing when you think that you're the only person in the world. just because it doesn't affect you directly, doesn't mean you shouldn't care about it.
Aiole
volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15

People need to know

that is not true, dear.
BUT PEOPLE ARE SELFISH.
selfishness is a bad thing when someone you know is starving, but you don't help them.
its a bad thing when you think that you're the only person in the world. just because it doesn't affect you directly, doesn't mean you shouldn't care about it.
You must not be a fan of true Darwinism.

Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-

FATAL FLAW!

... c;
you are sadly mistaken.
but when i am an adult,
Our government doesn't RULE us at all... If this nation was degrading like you SAY it is, why are there nearly WEEKLY tea party protests? Why are forums like this with people saying their mind without check.

I repeat, this kind of stuff is nearly identical to what I heard regarding Bush when he was elected...

The only part of a conspiracy that changes is who is spearheading the alleged conspiracy.
i think it does.
our government is telling us how to live our lives.
im not going to be a puppet.
i want to be able to live the way i want!
last time i checked, smoking weed hasn't hurt anyone, neither has gay marriage....
they start by taking away little things and then they take the big things.
Aiole
IethaI
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SOMEONE IN POWER THINKS!... MONEY IS BETTER THAN LIFE..... SERIOUSLY THAT HAS SUMMED YOU UP!

Money is the source of all evil and that just proved it. Greed is the most active sin of them all. I understand that we can't do anything for free. But money needs to be replaced with something badly. If everything was free greed would be even worse or less worse, depending upon the scenario. Money is to blame for hatred. Money is to blame for most murders. Money is to blame for most stress. Money is to blame for the question why no one who isn't rich can't live a good, healthy, stable life!
we should have never left the gold standard. the government can't print gold.

The government could easily slip the standard back in. Today even. They could say 'put all of your money in an envelope and mail it to Washington, as gold will be the standard currency once again. Your money will be replaced with gold and we will move on with life from there.' But, once again, what would we do in the time that we are with nothing? Ughh...I really don't like life right now. And while it is important to take life seriously, you have to have some care-free time in life too so you know you've really lived your life to the fullest while you lay on the ground with your life slipping from you.

Basically-- there's a time and place to be serious, and a time and place to be care-free.

Being too care-free leaves you ignorant to what's going on in the world.
Being too serious can lead you to making a bad choice on something.
It can sometimes lead you to crime even.

Right now, here, in this thread, is a time to be serious.

Right outside your door, with your friends, joking and playing around, is your time to be care-free.

Always be cautious though. You may have heard or seen something in your life and ran from it then went home and told your immediate family and they called you scary or something. BUT that choice you made then and there might have made a great difference between your life and death.

So-- be care-free and serious. Balance them out. Always listen to your instinct. Be cautious. Be safe. This leads to a great life. Even if it is ended by the government's poor decisions or whatever.
Most Americans decided that Obama was "the right choice because he is black and he will bring change." He broght change alright. In the negative sense. There were also Americans who voted for him because they "didn't want to be racist."

The fact of the matter is that "The Chosen One" and Biden are BOTH puppets, in case you haven't noticed that Obama needs to be told what to say, and Biden doesn't do anything (that isn't heard in the news) besides go to the Olympics.

Our government is messed up, and has been since Regan. That's why I'm going to move to Germany or Portugal when I can.

Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15

People need to know

that is not true, dear.
BUT PEOPLE ARE SELFISH.
no, actually. im not...

Dapper Dabbler

IethaI
Aiole
IethaI
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-

FATAL FLAW!

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

Money is the source of all evil and that just proved it. Greed is the most active sin of them all. I understand that we can't do anything for free. But money needs to be replaced with something badly. If everything was free greed would be even worse or less worse, depending upon the scenario. Money is to blame for hatred. Money is to blame for most murders. Money is to blame for most stress. Money is to blame for the question why no one who isn't rich can't live a good, healthy, stable life!
we should have never left the gold standard. the government can't print gold.

The government could easily slip the standard back in. Today even. They could say 'put all of your money in an envelope and mail it to Washington, as gold will be the standard currency once again. Your money will be replaced with gold and we will move on with life from there.' But, once again, what would we do in the time that we are with nothing? Ughh...I really don't like life right now. And while it is important to take life seriously, you have to have some care-free time in life too so you know you've really lived your life to the fullest while you lay on the ground with your life slipping from you.

Basically-- there's a time and place to be serious, and a time and place to be care-free.

Being too care-free leaves you ignorant to what's going on in the world.
Being too serious can lead you to making a bad choice on something.
It can sometimes lead you to crime even.

Right now, here, in this thread, is a time to be serious.

Right outside your door, with your friends, joking and playing around, is your time to be care-free.

Always be cautious though. You may have heard or seen something in your life and ran from it then went home and told your immediate family and they called you scary or something. BUT that choice you made then and there might have made a great difference between your life and death.

So-- be care-free and serious. Balance them out. Always listen to your instinct. Be cautious. Be safe. This leads to a great life. Even if it is ended by the government's poor decisions or whatever.
/claps
i was thinking the same thing,
but i couldn't get it into words c;
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole

... c;
you are sadly mistaken.
but when i am an adult,

i think it does.
our government is telling us how to live our lives.
im not going to be a puppet.
i want to be able to live the way i want!
last time i checked, smoking weed hasn't hurt anyone, neither has gay marriage....
they start by taking away little things and then they take the big things.
Oh right, I forgot, the Government tells me where I can work, what I can eat, where I can live, who I can love...

They don't... The issue of Weed (while I disagree with it being illegal) is a long standing moral issue, same thing with Gay Marriage... Seeing as the government can't force churches to recognize it and the institution of Marriage is seen by most major religious as being a spiritual foundation, another option needs to be found.

Americans have more freedom NOW than they did even ten years ago, not to mention 50 years ago. Said freedoms aren't going away...

Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15

People need to know

that is not true, dear.
BUT PEOPLE ARE SELFISH.
another thing-- i believe we should help people.
OURSELVES.
we shouldn't give our money to the government and expect them to do something good with it.
cause chances are, they will do something stupid to get us even more into debt.
DONATE TO LOCAL RELIEF PROGRAMS!
don't TRUST THE BIG GOVERNMENT to do it for you!!!!
trusting the government has never gotten us anywhere.

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aiole
volley15
Silver Raptor -AR-
volley15

People need to know

that is not true, dear.
BUT PEOPLE ARE SELFISH.
Example number one: Not if you barely have enough food to feed yourself and your family. That's your own survival instincts kicking in. Most people who only have $5 at the end of the month left over are not going to throw that to some homeless person when they can save that for their kids.

War example: I hate these wars to begin with. It's like hello! We have options for obtaining oil in our own country, and other options for energy that is cleaner and would create more jobs. I'm not entirely convinced there was any real reason for going into Iraq other than Bushing wanting to finish his dady's little war which was so stupid to begin with. However, seeing as this country is dependent on foreign oil if they were threatening to cut us off then that would be a different story. As it were though, I don't think that started to happen till after Bush was doing the searches/started the war with the Iraqi leaders setting reserves or what not on fire. Excuse my hazy memory there. It's been some years since I was 14/15.

Third example: This is where things get tricky. Your example is like saying that I have to give a s**t about how other people run countries or what other people do with their body. When really, I don't give a s**t. If that's how another country runs their country then what place do I have to go over and stop it, which was the main reason for the Iraq war to begin with; it went from WMD's to "oh we are going to go over there and start a war to free those people." Nor do I care if people get plastic surgery or have abortions; not my life, not my problem. Either way things can be taken a little too far, but that doesn't make it all bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff