Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 > >>

The Snarfy
Bioluminescent Panda
The Snarfy
Bioluminescent Panda

that's so awesome that you've decided to get fit and healthy, at a young age. I wish i had a clue to do that in high school.
My biggest issue is finding a way to enjoy working out. I realize the benefits fully..but i have so many other hobbies i do, that i'd rather spend a hour doing that than working out...any advice? lol

It's hard to get yourself on the right track.
I like keeping track of statistics and numbers. So I track all the exercising I do. Down to every last calorie I burn, so every last second I jog.
Watching these numbers increase is just fun to me. That's why I keep jogging, because I know I can keep getting more and more.
I know it sounds nerdy, but what can I say? It's worked for me!
3nodding

lol see i'm totally opposite. i'm really artsy and....anti numbery. lol so i just gotta find a way to entertain myself. the same songs get old after one good workout, ya know?

Oh~
So you like visuals? Like charts and stuff?
As far as music goes, I use Pandora Radio on my phone. Some songs repeat after a few days, but I usually have a good variety when I work out.
3nodding

hmm...not even charts and stuff. really the only numbers i watch are the scale, and my measurements. and my fitnesspal when i use it. (i've been dieting for over a year now and i've kind of burned out on the whole "eating 1200 calories" thing. i'm tired of being hungry D; )

Noob

Bioluminescent Panda

hmm...not even charts and stuff. really the only numbers i watch are the scale, and my measurements. and my fitnesspal when i use it. (i've been dieting for over a year now and i've kind of burned out on the whole "eating 1200 calories" thing. i'm tired of being hungry D; )

Yeah, dieting wasn't for me. I enjoy food to much. YOLO. wink
I just make sure I exercise really hard to make up for eating what I want. xd
The Snarfy
Bioluminescent Panda

Yeah, dieting wasn't for me. I enjoy food to much. YOLO. wink
I just make sure I exercise really hard to make up for eating what I want. xd

lol if that's working for you then awesome!

Noob

Changed the 2nd post a bit again!

It's less spammy now!

Noob

Noob

The 26th and 27th were not good days.
I feel so guilty about not jogging.
crying

Noob

I didn't go jogging today, but I started using the Kettle Bell, I plan to get toned with it.
I'll switch things up everyother day
surprised

Fashionable Member

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
:O People I can talk to that are trying to change their bodies ! biggrin Hi, guys. I'm trying to lose weight x] What's up? biggrin

Noob

iDC5o4
:O People I can talk to that are trying to change their bodies ! biggrin Hi, guys. I'm trying to lose weight x] What's up? biggrin

Hello!
Nice to meet you!
surprised

Fashionable Member

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The Snarfy
iDC5o4

Hello!
Nice to meet you!
surprised

Hihi biggrin Nice to meet you too !

Fashionable Member

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I"m bored....I'm going to the gym tonight ~ After like a 5 day hiatus from the gym...because my sister was sick. D: And I only went to the gym like 15 days...so i think most of my hardwork is gone. xD And I had a party yesterday soo I ate bad foods. MUST.WORK.HARDER.

Noob

iDC5o4
I"m bored....I'm going to the gym tonight ~ After like a 5 day hiatus from the gym...because my sister was sick. D: And I only went to the gym like 15 days...so i think most of my hardwork is gone. xD And I had a party yesterday soo I ate bad foods. MUST.WORK.HARDER.

I don't have a gym membership.
I don't really like working out with people around me.
That's why I jog alone with my music or in my basement on the treadmill.
I don't avoid bad food, I just work extra hard to work it off.
xd

Fashionable Member

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Nevermind...Not going to the gym today ~_~ My sister is lazy. She's wasting money and my hardwork.

Noob

iDC5o4
Nevermind...Not going to the gym today ~_~ My sister is lazy. She's wasting money and my hardwork.

You shuold buy some equipment that you can use at home.
There are some cheap alternatives that you can use.
3nodding

Fashionable Member

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I know...but my parents wouldn't allow that. xP We already have membership for the gym anyway. Mind as well use that. =p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff