Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
* ninja ninja status ninja *

Just creeping...just creeping....
Oh hey there! I of course had to come back and see how things were going, though from the past posts I just read, everything is going purdy good! ^^

Yeah, I've been keeping on track pretty well.
whee
I haven't weighted myself in about a week.
I think I'll hold off on that for a while.
redface

GREAT! Lol
I have my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I lost something emotion_kirakira

Good luck
:3
But even if you don't lose weight, I'm sure you're feeling better.
And that's what matters to me.
heart

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
* ninja ninja status ninja *

Just creeping...just creeping....
Oh hey there! I of course had to come back and see how things were going, though from the past posts I just read, everything is going purdy good! ^^

Yeah, I've been keeping on track pretty well.
whee
I haven't weighted myself in about a week.
I think I'll hold off on that for a while.
redface

GREAT! Lol
I have my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I lost something emotion_kirakira

Good luck
:3
But even if you don't lose weight, I'm sure you're feeling better.
And that's what matters to me.
heart

I really am and I totally agree. Although my back hurts, but that's totally unrealated XD
And thanks ^^

Noob

MusicalPoet
I really am and I totally agree. Although my back hurts, but that's totally unrealated XD
And thanks ^^

As long as you're doing your best that's all that matters.
surprised

Noob

Oh my gosh. This morning was horrible.
No cloud coverage and the sun was so strong.
I only did 2.5 miles.
emo
This is so cool! I might do this as well ^^

Noob

MiyuYamada

Thank you!
heart
I suggest you do it, too.
It's fun to keep track of everything and have people give you motivation to do better!
blaugh
The Snarfy
MiyuYamada

Thank you!
heart
It's fun to keep track of everything and have people give you motivation to do better!
blaugh

Just curious, do you have MyFitnessPal o: ?

Noob

MiyuYamada
The Snarfy
MiyuYamada

Thank you!
heart
blaugh

Just curious, do you have MyFitnessPal o: ?

I used to use it a long time ago, then I switch to MapMyFitness, and now I am using Nike+.
You're welcome to add me on them if you want.
There should be links on the front page or in my siggy.
surprised

Noob

It was actually chilly today when I went jogging.
xd

Noob

I only did 2.1 miles today due to an... incident
emotion_awesome

Noob

I was finally able to sync my Nike+ to my MapMyFitness account so all the stats on the front page should be more accurate now.
3nodding
The Snarfy
Welcome!

Hello there! My name is Spence, but you can call me Snarf! I've lived a sedentary life ever since I discovered video games back in 5th grade. I lived my entire adolescent life as a large, nonathletic kid. I'm now a Junior in high school and I know it's time to turn my life around. I've started working on my health this year and I have had great success so far. But there is still so much more that I can do better myself! Through this thread and the help/motivation of others I want to be able to keep on the right track and help myself get to a healthy weight/lifestyle!

My plan for becoming healthier is through exercise alone! I do more cardio than strength training because I don't want to become bulky with muscle. I'm a swimmer so the large muscle would slow me down even more than if I just had toned muscles. I have changed my diet a little bit, but my calorie intake is still pretty similar to what it was before I started working out. I know this will probably slow down my progress but I love food and I think I can push myself harder to work it off. I don't want to make myself completely miserable and happy.

Reasons for changing my life? My senior year in high school is coming, which means college is even closer. This thought keeps itching at me. It's time for my life to turn around. I want to be in shape, I want to be on top of my game, and I want to be ready for the real world. Looking and feeling healthier is key to this, so I need to stick to this success I've been having. I want to have a happy lifestyle and live it to the best of my ability!

Be sure to stick around to view my progress, discuss things with me, or just to strike up conversation! heart

that's so awesome that you've decided to get fit and healthy, at a young age. I wish i had a clue to do that in high school.
My biggest issue is finding a way to enjoy working out. I realize the benefits fully..but i have so many other hobbies i do, that i'd rather spend a hour doing that than working out...any advice? lol

Noob

Bioluminescent Panda

that's so awesome that you've decided to get fit and healthy, at a young age. I wish i had a clue to do that in high school.
My biggest issue is finding a way to enjoy working out. I realize the benefits fully..but i have so many other hobbies i do, that i'd rather spend a hour doing that than working out...any advice? lol

It's hard to get yourself on the right track.
I like keeping track of statistics and numbers. So I track all the exercising I do. Down to every last calorie I burn, so every last second I jog.
Watching these numbers increase is just fun to me. That's why I keep jogging, because I know I can keep getting more and more.
I know it sounds nerdy, but what can I say? It's worked for me!
3nodding
The Snarfy
Bioluminescent Panda

I like keeping track of statistics and numbers. So I track all the exercising I do. Down to every last calorie I burn, so every last second I jog.
Watching these numbers increase is just fun to me. That's why I keep jogging, because I know I can keep getting more and more.
3nodding

lol see i'm totally opposite. i'm really artsy and....anti numbery. lol so i just gotta find a way to entertain myself. the same songs get old after one good workout, ya know?

Noob

Bioluminescent Panda
The Snarfy
Bioluminescent Panda

3nodding

lol see i'm totally opposite. i'm really artsy and....anti numbery. lol so i just gotta find a way to entertain myself. the same songs get old after one good workout, ya know?

Oh~
So you like visuals? Like charts and stuff?
As far as music goes, I use Pandora Radio on my phone. Some songs repeat after a few days, but I usually have a good variety when I work out.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces