Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 12/17/14 Time: ~ 8:15 PM (PST)

Things have been pretty busy lately. We are getting ready to fly across the country for Christmas. I have been crocheting Christmas gifts as well as making some stuff for me so I can survive in the 40 and under weather. I will do my best to post even though I will be gone for 8 days. I'll probably post on a tablet since I will not be bringing my laptop with me.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,337/1,240 calories

yum_puddi 72oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour at the gym
yum_puddi

Today's Steps:
yum_puddi 5,140

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein [x][]
yum_puddi Calcium []

yum_strawberry

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Definitely will be back next year. 4laugh

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l
MissaAmazin

Definitely will be back next year. 4laugh

emotion_kirakira

Yaaaay !~ n.n I can't wait to see you here again ! cx

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 12/18/14 Time: ~ 5:30 PM (PST)

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,617/1,240 calories

yum_puddi 64oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi Burned ~564
yum_puddi

Today's Steps:
yum_puddi 10,936

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein [][]
yum_puddi Calcium []

yum_strawberry

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Fitness Challenge Sign-Up Form

Name / Username You'd Like Us to Call You : Kaleidomicroscopic (my mule is Mother Moth)

Fitness Goals : gain muscle, lose chub i've acquired after a year of injuries and alcohol splurges

Any other Details You'd Like to Share : I am a chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia sufferer, so I will try my hardest to stick to my goals!

Opt-In to Points / Prize System ? yes

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm guessing I can just log everything here? I haven't kept my calorie log today, but I will do better tomorrow! heart

Date/Time: 12/18/14 9:22PM

Activity today (so far):
-1/4 mile on treadmill (still working on my heel striking ability on hard surfaces after i broke my foot this past summer)
-doing some strength work in a few minutes (will edit)

Water intake:
- 2 liters of plain sparkling water
- 1/2 liter of plain water
83.6 oz water total (sorry, i love the stuff)

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 12/19/14 Time: ~ 11:45 pm (PST)

Leaving tomorrow morning for a 5 hour flight. It will be a long long day...especially with a toddler. I may or may not be able to post tomorrow. We will see. I will be bringing my laptop with me, so I will be around when I can. smile

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,456/1,240 calories

yum_puddi 48oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi burned 430
yum_puddi

Today's Steps:
yum_puddi 8,933

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein [][]
yum_puddi Calcium []

yum_strawberry

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kaleidomicroscopic

Welcome to the thread!
Good luck on your goals and please don't over do it. Make sure you are in your comfort zone. Something is better than nothing so please don't hurt yourself in the process. Listen to your body smile

Sorry it took long to welcome you, I've been prepping the family for our cross country flight.

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hi guys! It's Herfstkleur, but this is my main account 4laugh

Sorry I haven't been on for so long, I find it really difficult to keep up with Gaia while I'm still adjusting to working life as a teacher. But I'm now on my Christmas break, so yay!
I haven't been doing to well lately foodwise; I think I even gained some weight. I recently switched birth control methods, and I think that has a lot to do with things.
But I'm trying to keep up with small workouts and do my best not to let the holidays get the better of me with food.

I'll try to do better next year as well xp
Hi everyone! I just noticed that the thread is ending today this year?!
Sorry for the last minute post! I actually joined this thread months ago as Giigiii, but I was finally able to deactivate this account, so here I am!

Fitness goal for 2015: Lose body fat, increase muscle mass.

Condition: I have sciatica pain running down my right leg. I don't know what causes it, but my theory is that is could be piriformis syndrome or just a tight IT band pinching the sciatic nerve.

Update: Currently, I'm focused on rehab exercises for my legs. I now do legs regularly, compared to before. I was running for almost 3 miles during the summer, but now I do my cardio on the recumbent bike. I've also discovered the benefits of the foam roller... I don't know what I'd do without it!

Food: I think I decreased my caloric intake. Definitely no fast food, and I avoid prepackaged foods as much as possible. I'm too lazy to count calories though so...

Finally, I wish everyone a happy holiday and New Year!

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Kaleidomicroscopic

Welcome !~ Glad to see a new face ! n.n
Thanks for sharing your goals / info with us, & I hope to see you around a lot here ! heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Vanira

n.n !!! Whaaaaa, it's good to see you back ! cx
How's it like, being a teacher? Sounds like a very busy job indeed.
Can relate--
I switched BCs & the waistline and boobage expanded. gonk Working on trying to get back to my former brand by my next appointment !
I really hope to see you here more often, especially next year ! c:

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
[ Lady Marmalade ]

emotion_kirakira Welcome back !!~ It's so good to see you again !
I'm so sorry to hear about your leg, but I'm happy to see that you've found workouts that work for you.
The thread does technically end today for the year, but you're more than welcome to post if you'd like. x3 I'm just going to use the next couple of week to change the first page of posts and get things situated for the next challenge.
I hope to see you a lot more coming up ! heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Well guise, it's the last day ! Of course, that only means the last day as far as prizes & point counts go. You're more than welcome to continue to post, but I wanna see you all prepped & ready to kick 2015 in the face ! xD No matter what your goals are, or how long you've been away, it's never too late to start again.

For a final just-because weekly challenge, do this :

Evaluate your progress over the year, whatever date you started. What is your progress? What could you have done differently if you fell off the wagon? What new things do you anticipate trying next year?

I'll be finishing the final touches on the front page posts during break, and on the first I hope to see you here ! c: Let's make a goal, do the work, do our best, and encourage all of those around us. n.n

Happy holidays !~ & may you all have a wonderful new year.

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MissaAmazin

It's good to be back! blaugh

Being a teacher is a very busy job! You're never really done, although I don't let that bother me too much after I go home, except when I have to check/grade things. And dear lord, when it's time for holidays, the students go absolutely bonkers gonk
So glad I have two whole weeks off now!

I think the waistline may be expending because of the BC, because I now have PMS cravings again (>.< wink ; I can't switch to my previous BC, because I suffered pretty badly from side effects, so I'll just have to take the cravings into my stride. Hopefully, I can just make healthy versions of my cravings next year (aside from the chocolate, of course).

And I am planning to stick around more next year, I really want to lose some weight and get into shape more!
[/color[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces