Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
IAMNOTCREEPY

Hi !! Sorry about taking so long to get back with you. :c But of course you can join us! We've all got different goals, & you're very welcome here. n.n

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

Thanks for bringing that to my attention ! c:

Urabyfirst's Husband

Fashionable Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
MissaAmazin
IAMNOTCREEPY

Hi !! Sorry about taking so long to get back with you. :c But of course you can join us! We've all got different goals, & you're very welcome here. n.n

I can dig it. I'll post today. I need the support.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
IAMNOTCREEPY

n.n Awh yiiiiis--welcome to the cool clique ! cool

No, but seriously. Good luck with your fitness goals ! emotion_yatta I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Weekly Challenge o8.31 - o9.o6 | Pick up a healthy habit this week ! It can be anything--from smoking / drinking less, eating more fruits/veggies, working out an extra day a week, or even something as simple as starting to floss everyday. Report your new healthy habit, how you plan to keep it up, & anything else you'd like to share !~ heart
MissaAmazin

Weekly Challenge o8.31 - o9.o6 | Pick up a healthy habit this week ! It can be anything--from smoking / drinking less, eating more fruits/veggies, working out an extra day a week, or even something as simple as starting to floss everyday. Report your new healthy habit, how you plan to keep it up, & anything else you'd like to share !~ heart

im making my chicken in bulk now!

I followed this video if anyones wondering:

p.s. thanks for the gift, OP smile
l Aarika l
MissaAmazin

IAMNOTCREEPY wants to join as well, he posted in the previous page.

Dylllie

I was looking into that one as well. About how much was yours? I found some online for $40-60

I got my Flex for $100. So worth it, though!

Only down .2 oz this week. cry stupid hormones

Calories: 1,010
Steps: 23,000+
Exercise: 25 minute treadmill HIIT, 5 minute cool down
Water: 67.6 oz

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

n.n Please thank Dyllie & Aarika for their donations to the thread !! It'll def help out as I try to offer better prizes in the coming weeks !~

Also still brainstorming on a major grand prize to end the year with ! 83 Keep up the progress.

Not posting my totals for the night because. Embarrassing. xD lmao.
Tomorrow I'll start anew ! c: Good night.
The medicine I'm taking is making me sleepy. I slept most of the morning, did some mild grocerery shopping, planned on just laying down for a second and then poof. It's night. Didn't eat much of anything and haven't exercised yet. I'll try to get right on both.
OH! And thanks for the item~ The eyes look all druggie or demented. <3

Urabyfirst's Husband

Fashionable Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Okay, so let me see if I did this right.

I drank approximately 4 glasses of water.
I ate 2742/3100 calories.... I'm pretty close, but my fat intake was 97/86 g....
Today was a hard first day for me. cry I am worried I won't be able to get through this. Tomorrow I have to eat 2400 calories, which might be easier. I'm so stuffed emotion_omnomnom

I also have classes tomorrow, so I gotta pack my lunch.
l Aarika l
kaiqiaoqingdao
I want to know if there is a effective way to release the pain in my back and neck, due to the long time before the computer?

Look for yoga videos that work on your back and neck. They work wonders on me.

Thanks a lot,my friend, but would you mind giving me a video link so I can download one which is specially designed for back and neck pain? biggrin

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
kaiqiaoqingdao

Thanks a lot,my friend, but would you mind giving me a video link so I can download one which is specially designed for back and neck pain? biggrin

I'm sorry, I do not have a set video to give you but I use Hulu. Try looking for Rick Coe, he is one of my favorites. To be honest, any yoga he has works on my neck and back. Yoga for Anxiety is also a really good one.
l Aarika l
kaiqiaoqingdao

I'm sorry, I do not have a set video to give you but I use Hulu. Try looking for Rick Coe, he is one of my favorites. To be honest, any yoga he has works on my neck and back. Yoga for Anxiety is also a really good one.

Thanks for the advice.
I will try to look for Rick Coe online.
biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff