no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]

Rainbow Star

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Aari-chan
I shall gladly sail Lily/Severus' ship. Sev deserves a moment or two of happiness.

Although... I wonder what that must've been like in the Wizard afterlife. Most awkward school reunion EVER.
"Hi, Lily... I got killed saving your son because I've been in love with you for my entire life."
"That's nice, Sev. You remember James Potter, my husband?"

I don't know, I'd like to think that both Lily and James would be extremly grateful for Severus for doing all he did for Harry.
I know. It's just that awkward moment where Lily is still Lily POTTER... and not Lily Snape. (Awww... but that does look awfully adorable, doesn't it?)
Wattering_Eyes
Aari-chan
I shall gladly sail Lily/Severus' ship. Sev deserves a moment or two of happiness.

Although... I wonder what that must've been like in the Wizard afterlife. Most awkward school reunion EVER.
"Hi, Lily... I got killed saving your son because I've been in love with you for my entire life."
"That's nice, Sev. You remember James Potter, my husband?"

I don't know, I'd like to think that both Lily and James would be extremly grateful for Severus for doing all he did for Harry.

Second star to the right

I agree with Aari, and remember Severus realized he screwed up big time once Lily was murdered along with James.

I still ship Lily/Severus though number 1 favorite couple.
User Image

Straight on til' morning
I support Lily/Sev all the way. But... "There will always be guuuuuyyyyssss.... Like Potterrrrrrr...."
It's a good pairing.
Second star to the right

I'm back!!!! The internet was cut off yesterday but now I'm back.
User Image

Straight on til' morning
Welcome baaack! How's it going on your end?
Aari-chan
Welcome baaack! How's it going on your end?

Second star to the right

Not so good, while the internet got cut off I got sick. emo

Sucks that I don't have Severus to make me a potion.
User Image

Straight on til' morning
I'm sorry! That must've been icky. (well of COURSE it would've... when is being sick all sunshine and rainbows, you silly woman?). Still...the potion thing would be BRILLIANT. Snapers fixing up a little potion with all the care and love in the owrld poured into the potion because he can't express it any other way? I'm sold already.
Aari-chan
I'm sorry! That must've been icky. (well of COURSE it would've... when is being sick all sunshine and rainbows, you silly woman?). Still...the potion thing would be BRILLIANT. Snapers fixing up a little potion with all the care and love in the owrld poured into the potion because he can't express it any other way? I'm sold already.

Second star to the right

It is icky I felt like I was about to puke yesterday from a reeling headache.

Me to, I'd love a Snape potion right about now to make me feel better.
User Image

Straight on til' morning
Yikes. Take care of thyself!

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Sickness is no fun. So far I have avoided it this year...though my roommate didn't. Lots and lots of homework though...it's keeping me busy and giving me scarce time to do anything and no one irl wants to talk Harry Potter with me sad

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Snape and Lily would be cute, but let's be honest, Snape was a p***k. He may have been good later on, but he wasn't a nice guy. And anyway, this is a Harmony thread. So no more.
Mister Lupis. I have two problems with your post. One: This is a thread for Harmony supporters... we could talk about the moon cycles and how they correspond to the description of the Weasley hair color, if we so chose. There aren't any rules or regulations stipulating what we must and must not talk about.
Two: If you're going to shut down one conversation, it's considered very rude to not introduce another line of conversation (I've been reading a book on etiquette for charachter research... trust me... I know all about rude. XD). You could have found a way to naturally segue us back to Harmony through Lily and Snape. Perhaps... asking us what we liked in both... or something of that nature.

And how dare you tease us with something like "he wasn't a nice guy".... Ohhh.... that just makes me quiver with stuff to bring up! Wretched man. Ah, well. Now I will be full of potential facets of Snapers... never to see the light of day.
crying

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
@Aari: Not everyone is going to believe that Snape was all good. I know that I consider him a Slytherin and that much of what he did was for his own benefit. He loved Lily so he tried to save her, but everything from then on was so that he could keep her alive/still possibly have a chance with her. After she died, he only save Harry because of his connection to Lily. He never even acknowledged that Harry was much more Lily's son than James's until right before his death. I do believe that Snape was good, but he was definitely the perfect Slytherin in that he did what would get him what HE wanted and needed first and foremost. Also, no need to get upset. Sanguine is on the newer side to the thread.

@Sanguine: This thread tends to go through a million different types of conversations. Most include Harmony, but sometimes we do discuss other pairings that we like. I am the typical Pumpkin Pie, Red Moon, and Fire&Ice shipper and have discussed all of these in the thread at one time or another. This thread is just a place for relatively like minded fans to gather really. It helps keep us sane a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff