yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Well, I apologize for any rudeness that may have been put across in my post. I was just saying.

But Snape wasn't a nice guy. As you said Hermione, he was a typical Slytherin. Although James and Lily's relationship would have certainly made him very bitter and angry with James, he wasn't so bad.
His flaws mostly weren't his fault.

((Notice I have cleverly opened a new path for discussion. Not sure why I'm using OOC though...))
Oh, dear. I meant to be making fun of myself with the rudeness bit... (It's getting really bad... for real.. I'm going to stop reading that damn book for at least a month now.)

And what I meant was that "wasn't a nice guy" didn't cover it nearly enough! I started to think about what exactly it was that got him in Voldy's inner circle. It's never stated in the books, but for all we know, Snape was a cold-blooded murderer. Now, we could hope that he just used his cunning to make it SEEM like he was... spreading rumors and such... but he could easily been murdering with the best of them out of unexpressed rage and anger.
Sanguine Lupis
Well, I apologize for any rudeness that may have been put across in my post. I was just saying.

But Snape wasn't a nice guy. As you said Hermione, he was a typical Slytherin. Although James and Lily's relationship would have certainly made him very bitter and angry with James, he wasn't so bad.
His flaws mostly weren't his fault.

((Notice I have cleverly opened a new path for discussion. Not sure why I'm using OOC though...))

Second star to the right

I don't see any rudeness in your post you seemed to mostly be very respectful indeed.

And nope Sseverus Isn't perfect but that's what I liked about him his flaws were very stand out indeed and he new he screwed up big time when he found James and Lily dead that night.
User Image

Straight on til' morning
Oh, my goodness. I really, really didn't mean for anyone to take the rudeness thing seriously! I feel like such a b***h now. Which I am. Don't get me wrong... I'm as snarky and opinionated as they come... but sometimes I get a liiiittle bit carried away with... well, being an opinionated harpy.
Second star to the right

Awwwww, Aari don't feel that way.
User Image

Straight on til' morning
Hahahaha, it's so true, though. XD

HOWEVER! I am determined to slip away from the topic and discuss lighter matter. OHHEYGUYS. ITOTALLYFORGOT.

Next semester... if all goes according to plan... I WILL BE STUDY ABROAD IN LONDON FREAKIN' ENGLAND TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF HARMONY TO ALL.

Rainbow Star

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Aari-chan

HOWEVER! I am determined to slip away from the topic and discuss lighter matter. OHHEYGUYS. ITOTALLYFORGOT.

Next semester... if all goes according to plan... I WILL BE STUDY ABROAD IN LONDON FREAKIN' ENGLAND TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF HARMONY TO ALL.

Jelaous!
Aari-chan

Second star to the right

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! gonk
User Image

Straight on til' morning
Hahahaha! I totally would, only my dorm room is going to be barely big enough for a mouse, let alone myself. xD

I'll take loads of pictures, and tell many handsome men with regional dialects about the lovely ladies I know back 'ome.

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I used to live in London. It's pretty cool in some places.

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
@Sanguine: About this 'new' Sanguine RP character, is he completely different from the original you had earlier this year or just slightly different? I'll go look at the bio later, but I have classes and such to drown in for a while today.
Whereabouts did you live? I'll be in Twickenham myself.
Aari-chan
Hahahaha! I totally would, only my dorm room is going to be barely big enough for a mouse, let alone myself. xD

I'll take loads of pictures, and tell many handsome men with regional dialects about the lovely ladies I know back 'ome.

Second star to the right

D'awwwww shucks.

The main place I'd really like to see is New Zealand it looks beautiful there too.
User Image

Straight on til' morning

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
@Twin: He's completely new.

@Aari: I live in Reading.
Second star to the right

Hey ladies, I'll be busy this week. emo

I gotta dentist appointment.