Don't have one 0.076219512195122 7.6% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 328 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

I kind of wanted to be a Ravenclaw but I'm a Hufflepuff.
                  I am a Hufflepuff, but I ******** hate yellow.

Sweet Phantom

22,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dream House: Gryffindor, but realistically I'm more a Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw
Actual (Sorted) House: Hufflepuff
I don't mind being a Hufflepuff, but I really dislike the black-and-yellow scheme we've got going on. I should just dress up as a bumble bee and see if anyone can tell the difference. xD
AccioFeather15570, add me if you'd like
i always liked gryfffindor because of the movies but since i'm a goody two shoes and A student i thought i'd fit in snuggly in ravenclaw. potttermore sorted me into gryffindor though and i was fairly surprised, but i guess that fits as i've changed.

Friendly Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What was your dream house on Pottermore?------------------ Slytherin (Cuz I love Severus xd )
What house are you in on Pottermore?------------------ Hufflepuff (This house is exactly where I'm supposed to be 3nodding )

Friendly Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dream House was Slytherin..
Got Hufflepuff
WizardQueen10133 Add me!

User Image

Rainbow Man-Lover

I was hoping for Ravenclaw and ended up in Hufflepuff. XD
Dream house was Slytherin, and guess what. I GOT SLYTHERIN!

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

I'd long assumed I was Ravenclaw, mostly due to unofficial quizes, but I got sorted into Slytherin.

I didn't realize I was so opposed to personally being a Gryffindor until that's where I wound up the first time, haha. But after re-sorting a few times I got Slytherin more than the others, so I'm working to accept it. I think I'd be happy in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw as well, they've all got more room for fleshing out in one's head.

Beloved Bunny

Did not quite have a Dream House. Thought I would be a Ravenclaw, since that was where most of the quizzes put me. Would have been okay with Hufflepuff. Slytherin was off my radar; did not consider much how I would feel if I got sorted into it. Did not realize how much I would dislike getting sorted into Gryffindor until the Pottermore test.

tl;dr.
Likely Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff would be okey. Plx not Gryffindor.

Sorted into Slytherin.
Snakes for the cup!

ninja
I definitely loved Gryffindor because of the movies. But through the books I love Ravenclaw. I got into Ravenclaw. 3nodding
When I was younger my dream house was obviously Gryffindor just because the three main characters were sorted into it. But lately it was Slytherin, for many reasons one being because the sexy-a** Draco Malfoy is in that house emotion_drool and I got sorted into Slytherin on both my Pottermore accounts. Add me SeekerMist200

Dapper Galaxy

4,100 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Dream house is Gyffindor but I freakin got Hufflepuff xD

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
My dream house is slytherin an I got into...SLYTHERIN xd YAY!! I COULD BELIEVE IT! All my friend were like you more of a Gyffindor but they were WRONG. I WAS SHOCKED TOO

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Explorer

I always thought I was Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, anything but Gryffindor. I just never thought I was Gryffindor material! Of course, that's what I got on Pottermore. I'm RiverMarauder26432, btw~

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

emotion_bigheart I adore Gryffindor, but was sorted into Ravenclaw. My friend, who is an obsessive HP fan, told me that it's possible to have qualities from more than one house and that the test on Pottermore isn't 100% accurate.

She herself has always identified as Slytherin, but got Gryffindor when she took the test and was enraged. She took it again and got Slytherin. People argued that only a true Slytherin would be that pissed off at being sorted into Gryffindor and that she proved herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff