User Image
weee!

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

Hearing his humming, she sighed and resigned herself from looking. Sitting back over by the flowers she was near before, she continued to tie their stems together, making a flower crown for herself.

He lounged there, humming -- picking the roses, with no care for the thorns.
After he had gathered seven, he stood up and began to wander back into the lit area of the park.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ethereal Darkness
Queen Kianra

Hearing his humming, she sighed and resigned herself from looking. Sitting back over by the flowers she was near before, she continued to tie their stems together, making a flower crown for herself.

He lounged there, humming -- picking the roses, with no care for the thorns.
After he had gathered seven, he stood up and began to wander back into the lit area of the park.

Giggling softly to herself, she watched the rabbit she saw earlier hop by, putting the flower crown on her head. "Mister Bunny, come here." She giggled again.

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

Giggling softly to herself, she watched the rabbit she saw earlier hop by, putting the flower crown on her head. "Mister Bunny, come here." She giggled again.

Returning to the lit area, he motions over to where Kia who was amongst a bed of flowers. The roses remained in his hands as he moved, still in a light trance.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Ethereal Darkness
Returning to the lit area, he motions over to where Kia who was amongst a bed of flowers. The roses remained in his hands as he moved, still in a light trance.

She watched as the bunny hopped closer, looking up to spot Vynrr. "Vynrr! Look! A rabbit." She giggled, smiling.

Dangerous Pirate

Sellesion
Scarlet_Ravenwind
Well done. It seems that Kuro Gang won. Strange since the other side had more kills, heals, AND active players.

It has to do with the ratio of how many active - non active players there were for each team, and how many kills/heals were done per player. Once you average it all out and such, The elves had a generally better score. 'Cus although there were more active players on the Von Helson side, they also had more inactive players, and then you have to consider that the Dark Elves were only 1k or so behind in the number of heals, though we significantly outnumbered. That means per person, we all healed each other a lot more, and so on and so forth.
Hmmm..I suppose so. I like your avie you have there. Well put together.

Dangerous Pirate

KuroKageHane
Scarlet_Ravenwind
KuroKageHane

I know right?! Drama is just . . . scream
I still haven't gotten all of my items yet.
School and essays are killing me here. gonk
Awww. Hopefully you can get it by the time this event ends. Good luck! ^^
Thank you. I must say, I love how the blue of your eyes stand out amongst your avie. Well done. It seems that Kuro Gang won. Strange since the other side had more kills, heals, AND active players.

You're welcome! ^^
Aww. Thanks! I never thought anyone would notice that~
I was thinking of doing an inverse of this avi too. O:
I know right? I found that really funny. Peopel said that there were mules that were on the Kuro Gang too. o.o
Welcome. I notice the way things stand out, or blend in. Odd quirk I guess. Inverse would be awesome too. Now you've turned dark it seems. Oh well, I played my part at least.

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Queen Kianra

<A teacup sized white kitten with rainbow tinted white feathered wings was seen padding around carefully amungst the roses smelling them. Bright blue eyes peeking over the edge once in a while, trying not to get one of her wings torn on the thorns. The roses rustle along the way showing her progression>

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

She watched as the bunny hopped closer, looking up to spot Vynrr. "Vynrr! Look! A rabbit." She giggled, smiling.

"Hm?"
Snapping out of his daze he looked around and saw Kia and the rabbit she had pointed out.

"Oh... How nice..." he said, looking at the rabbit and then at his hands now holding roses to which he stared momentarily in confusion.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Scarlet_Ravenwind
Sellesion
Scarlet_Ravenwind
Well done. It seems that Kuro Gang won. Strange since the other side had more kills, heals, AND active players.

It has to do with the ratio of how many active - non active players there were for each team, and how many kills/heals were done per player. Once you average it all out and such, The elves had a generally better score. 'Cus although there were more active players on the Von Helson side, they also had more inactive players, and then you have to consider that the Dark Elves were only 1k or so behind in the number of heals, though we significantly outnumbered. That means per person, we all healed each other a lot more, and so on and so forth.
Hmmm..I suppose so. I like your avie you have there. Well put together.

Oh, thank you. :]
I thought so too. >w<

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Oh good good. >w<

Yup. ><
Lol. XD I made much more then too... I don't play a whole lot, but once in a while I'll go for an hour or so and make a few thousand. *nods*
I understand how that is. I can't seem to manage more than 2-3 art commissions at a time myself.. really easy to overload yourself without meaning to. XP. 'Specially if the pay they offer is good... lol

Awwwwwwwww... emotion_kirakira thanks. <3
Oh I see I see. That's how it was with me and my slippers. I kept it there so that I'd have to get them eventually. XD
Glad you can have the over-all look though, even without Lovely Lucy, cus it's quite pretty.

I don't play at all. too much of a pain with my pop up blocker. And not worth the lag and small amount of gold I'll make.
I can manage up to like...8 of them, but after that it's eh. >u<

Exactly! Haha. Some of my avatars just have it....added on. And it's not necessary, but a few of them have it as a huge component.

I see I see. My computer doesn't lag too much if I set it to a small window with the lowest quality, and for some reason, my pop-up blocker allows it... maybe because I click the direct links to people's tank so it opens a completely new window/tab....

How do you do that? XD Is pixel art faster than other art maybe?

Lol. It was the same for me for a while. XD But for the slippers to work, the avi's had to be built around them to a certain degree... lol... But not anymore, 'cus they're mine now. cool

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Sellesion
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Oh good good. >w<

Yup. ><
Lol. XD I made much more then too... I don't play a whole lot, but once in a while I'll go for an hour or so and make a few thousand. *nods*
I understand how that is. I can't seem to manage more than 2-3 art commissions at a time myself.. really easy to overload yourself without meaning to. XP. 'Specially if the pay they offer is good... lol

Oh I see I see. That's how it was with me and my slippers. I kept it there so that I'd have to get them eventually. XD
Glad you can have the over-all look though, even without Lovely Lucy, cus it's quite pretty.

I don't play at all. too much of a pain with my pop up blocker. And not worth the lag and small amount of gold I'll make.

Exactly! Haha. Some of my avatars just have it....added on. And it's not necessary, but a few of them have it as a huge component.

I see I see. My computer doesn't lag too much if I set it to a small window with the lowest quality, and for some reason, my pop-up blocker allows it... maybe because I click the direct links to people's tank so it opens a completely new window/tab....

Lol. It was the same for me for a while. XD But for the slippers to work, the avi's had to be built around them to a certain degree... lol... But not anymore, 'cus they're mine now. cool

Hmm...weird. eu e;

Yeah. I can do like 5 pixel orders in a day if I really try. Digital art, however, maybe 2 a week. =n=

Lol. Some items are easy to just throw on an avatar though. Like with Lovely Lucie you could always just throw on the eyelashes or makeup. xD

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Oh good good. >w<

Yup. ><

Hmm...weird. eu e;

Yeah. I can do like 5 pixel orders in a day if I really try. Digital art, however, maybe 2 a week. =n=

Lol. Some items are easy to just throw on an avatar though. Like with Lovely Lucie you could always just throw on the eyelashes or makeup. xD

Yup.. >w<
Though, I get TONS of lag with Dolphin tanks 90% of the time. So I play airsharks. :]

Nice! I wish I could do that. XD I have an acquaintance whom I watch on DA, and they put out like...anywhere from 2-8 chibi's a day. @.@"
For anything good, it takes me at least a week. >>

Very true. XD lol. Or like Masquerade, where you could use any of the make-up or sparkles or something, and BAM! an extra 800-900k is added to your avi. XD
Though, I really like pairing the bangs in Masquerade with the long white hair from Gogh Reed, like what I have on my avi right now~ It makes it so you have that long pretty hair, but can see your avi's face. o3o

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Ethereal Darkness
"Hm?"
Snapping out of his daze he looked around and saw Kia and the rabbit she had pointed out.

"Oh... How nice..." he said, looking at the rabbit and then at his hands now holding roses to which he stared momentarily in confusion.

She giggled and waved him over, holding out a flower crown she had made for him. "If you're quiet the bunny will come over!"

(( I bought the Night Angel trilogy thing you told me about at Barnes & Noble, as well as the entire Grimm Fairytale collection! 8'D ))

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Sellesion
Yup.. >w<
Though, I get TONS of lag with Dolphin tanks 90% of the time. So I play airsharks. :]

Nice! I wish I could do that. XD I have an acquaintance whom I watch on DA, and they put out like...anywhere from 2-8 chibi's a day. @.@"
For anything good, it takes me at least a week. >>

Very true. XD lol. Or like Masquerade, where you could use any of the make-up or sparkles or something, and BAM! an extra 800-900k is added to your avi. XD
Though, I really like pairing the bangs in Masquerade with the long white hair from Gogh Reed, like what I have on my avi right now~ It makes it so you have that long pretty hair, but can see your avi's face. o3o

I remember Dolphin's used to be the best thing to BG. Are they still?

Damn. gonk I used to only be able to pixel one thing a day, but it also depends on if it's a large pixel, or the smaller ones. If it's a large one, maybe 2. Small ones, anywhere from 4-6 a day. =u=

XD True! <3
Oh wow, really? I've never tried that. I noticed on some things, the masquerade will just sit on top of the hair items bangs and look stupid. eu e;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff