Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Yup.. >w<
Though, I get TONS of lag with Dolphin tanks 90% of the time. So I play airsharks. :]

Nice! I wish I could do that. XD I have an acquaintance whom I watch on DA, and they put out like...anywhere from 2-8 chibi's a day. @.@"
For anything good, it takes me at least a week. >>

Very true. XD lol. Or like Masquerade, where you could use any of the make-up or sparkles or something, and BAM! an extra 800-900k is added to your avi. XD
Though, I really like pairing the bangs in Masquerade with the long white hair from Gogh Reed, like what I have on my avi right now~ It makes it so you have that long pretty hair, but can see your avi's face. o3o

I remember Dolphin's used to be the best thing to BG. Are they still?

Damn. gonk I used to only be able to pixel one thing a day, but it also depends on if it's a large pixel, or the smaller ones. If it's a large one, maybe 2. Small ones, anywhere from 4-6 a day. =u=

XD True! <3
Oh wow, really? I've never tried that. I noticed on some things, the masquerade will just sit on top of the hair items bangs and look stupid. eu e;

Not from what I can tell. XD
With all the lag and stuff, I'm lucky to get 1k out of a dolphin tank.
Though with others, like Air Sharks or Stone Coatls, I can get 3k.

I know right? D;
That makes sense. You must of improved, since then, yes?

XD
Yesh. <3
It does that?! I think I've only run into that on Tektek. XD

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

She giggled and waved him over, holding out a flower crown she had made for him. "If you're quiet the bunny will come over!"

(( I bought the Night Angel trilogy thing you told me about at Barnes & Noble, as well as the entire Grimm Fairytale collection! 8'D ))

Walking over he took a seat on the bed of flowers and stared at the bunny with the roses still in his hands.

((XDD;;; Are you serious?? XDDD... did you actually like it though?? lol... was it the leather bound copy?))

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ethereal Darkness
Queen Kianra

She giggled and waved him over, holding out a flower crown she had made for him. "If you're quiet the bunny will come over!"

(( I bought the Night Angel trilogy thing you told me about at Barnes & Noble, as well as the entire Grimm Fairytale collection! 8'D ))

Walking over he took a seat on the bed of flowers and stared at the bunny with the roses still in his hands.

((XDD;;; Are you serious?? XDDD... did you actually like it though?? lol... was it the leather bound copy?))

Smiling, she leaned over and put the flower crown on his head. "Here mister bunny." She said softly, holding out a piece of grass.

(( I'm sure I'll love them. XD But no, it wasn't. It was the only one left on the "Last chance to get" shelf, though. and I actually took it from my boyfriends mom. She was gonna send it to her sister! Tch. LOL ))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

Smiling, she leaned over and put the flower crown on his head. "Here mister bunny." She said softly, holding out a piece of grass.

(( I'm sure I'll love them. XD But no, it wasn't. It was the only one left on the "Last chance to get" shelf, though. and I actually took it from my boyfriends mom. She was gonna send it to her sister! Tch. LOL ))

"Hm?... What's this for?" he asked quietly, poking the crown of flowers placed on his head.

((Aww... oh well~ XD... and hahaha I hope so... XD;; I haven't really had people get a book just because I mentioned it))

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Sellesion

I know right? D;

XD
Yesh. <3

Ah, I see. >n<

Well, that is what I can put out now, actually. XD Before.....it was like 1 small doll a day and half a large one. =n=

Really? I've had it happen, but it's hardly noticeable..

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Queen Kianra
Sellesion

I know right? D;

XD
Yesh. <3

Ah, I see. >n<

Well, that is what I can put out now, actually. XD Before.....it was like 1 small doll a day and half a large one. =n=

Really? I've had it happen, but it's hardly noticeable..

Yeah.. >>

That's good! :'D
So yush, you has improved-ed. >W<

Oh, I see. And yeah, really really. I don't think I've run into it.. though on some hair the bangs really just don't work... Also, I noticed that the eye make-up/lashes don't look good on most eyes. XP

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Sellesion
Yeah.. >>

Oh, I see. And yeah, really really. I don't think I've run into it.. though on some hair the bangs really just don't work... Also, I noticed that the eye make-up/lashes don't look good on most eyes. XP

I just hate how it's capped for BG now. . . my friend said it's a pretty low cap too. =u=

Yup! I've improved enough to make a decent amount of gold off it, anyway. xD

Yeah. I noticed some of the lashes look kinda....stupid. Makes you wonder why they were even made. gonk

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Ethereal Darkness
Queen Kianra

"Hm?... What's this for?" he asked quietly, poking the crown of flowers placed on his head.

((Aww... oh well~ XD... and hahaha I hope so... XD;; I haven't really had people get a book just because I mentioned it))

"For fun." she nodded. "Look. The bunny!" She smiled, watching the rabbit hop closer to eat the grass.

(( Well, I know my frienda dn I have similar interests, so I figured, why not? Haha. ))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

"For fun." she nodded. "Look. The bunny!" She smiled, watching the rabbit hop closer to eat the grass.

(( Well, I know my frienda dn I have similar interests, so I figured, why not? Haha. ))

He looked at her funny for a moment and then nodded, taking the crown off his head to admire it.
He placed the crown on her head as her attention was drawn by the rabbit, "Perhaps it suits you more..."

((Haha I see 8P well hopefully you enjoy it))

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Ethereal Darkness
He looked at her funny for a moment and then nodded, taking the crown off his head to admire it.
He placed the crown on her head as her attention was drawn by the rabbit, "Perhaps it suits you more..."

((Haha I see 8P well hopefully you enjoy it))

Smiling, she reached out and petted the rabbit. "Isn't he just the cutest?"

(( I hope I have time to read it! LOL. ))

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Yeah.. >>

I just hate how it's capped for BG now. . . my friend said it's a pretty low cap too. =u=

Yeah. I noticed some of the lashes look kinda....stupid. Makes you wonder why they were even made. gonk

I know.. they've really lowered the amount of gold you can get, and haven't fixed the lag.

Lol. Isn't that a good skill level to be at though? XD

They do. D;
Putting them over most eyes looks even more stupid too, cus they don't line up with the curves of the eyes, or even cut the eyes off to make it look like they do, so you just get this blotchy line going across your eyes and it looks really bad. >> 'Specially with the colors other than black.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Sellesion
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Yeah.. >>

I know.. they've really lowered the amount of gold you can get, and haven't fixed the lag.

They do. D;
Putting them over most eyes looks even more stupid too, cus they don't line up with the curves of the eyes, or even cut the eyes off to make it look like they do, so you just get this blotchy line going across your eyes and it looks really bad. >> 'Specially with the colors other than black.

I know. =u= Reason #1 why I don't play anymore. </3

Maaaaybe. XD

Exactly! At least with the Little Lucie lashes it looks nice, even if it makes you look evil. =n=

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Queen Kianra

Watching her, he simply nodded in response as a smile automatically formed on his lips.

((Pshhh, 1000+ pages... you could totally read it in a day hahaha~))

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Queen Kianra
Sellesion
Yeah.. >>

They do. D;

I know. =u= Reason #1 why I don't play anymore. </3

Maaaaybe. XD

Exactly! At least with the Little Lucie lashes it looks nice, even if it makes you look evil. =n=

I know right? D; I don't play as much as I used to/would for those reasons as well...

XD
Man I should start doing commissions or taking bribes or something for art again. XP

So true! Sometimes, depending on the rest of your avi's face, they just make you look depressed or sleepy too. lol.. but all for the sake of still being pretty, right? emotion_awesome

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Ethereal Darkness
Queen Kianra

Watching her, he simply nodded in response as a smile automatically formed on his lips.

((Pshhh, 1000+ pages... you could totally read it in a day hahaha~))

Turning back to him, she smiled as the bunny hopped in to her lap and settled down. "I love animals." She giggled.

(( LOL. Did you get the book with the whole trilogy in one? I got each seperate book. XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff