Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Detective

It really depends on each person. You may meet some religious people who might want to presume from being too religious and try to act as if they were saints, witouth realizing their own mistakes thus being self-righteous, but that does not applies for everyone, I for example are a christian and I realize I can make a lot of mistakes, I don't think I'm self-rightehous, and I haven't even been quoting anything from the bible, because I know that is not my strong area and I still need to get better. I like to say I don't follow religions, I follow only God. And God doesn't turns people self-righteous, some people just try to take advantage and become like that, some on purpose, and others without even realizing their mistake.

4,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Full closet 200
Fel Seer
livese111
PEOPLE ARE STUPID DON'T HELP THEM CUZ THEY DIDN'T HELP US ONLY FAIR

Can I kill you? Are you incompitent? Or just plain ignorant? They're a third world nation you moron. How the hell are they suppose to help us if they can't even help themselves?
ok think of it this way when the time comes and we need help there going to pretend they don't know who we are chinas going top bomb us or take over japan will bomb us mabey canada if japan gets luck Russia will help too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff