Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
Keep staying sweet as easter candy.

With a smile more often seen on her face then not, she blushes, "T-Thank you..."that was true flattery...and she can't help but smile at such kind words.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

-The poet smiles slightly as she look up from her writing- It is good to see you again as well, love... Care to sit with me..?

With her usual grin of playful joy, she sits beside you, tail curling behind her naturally, "It is good to see you again as well! It has been some time, yes?" she leans in, somewhat curious as to what you are doing. "Ooooh," she glazes. Your handwriting interests her more then most, "It is so lovely and fluid! I must say, you spin words so well, I wish I were as such." she had to admit.
Mistletoe Anon

It's been hard to m-m-m-meet with Misu-chan!
T-t-t-the library got busy in t-t-the last event... A-And Taka---- . . . .S-Sempai prohibited m-me to d-d-drink, because w-w-well, t-t-things happen.
A-a-and uhm, yeah! . . ,. Ahehehe . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
-She continues to smile as she begins to write again- My thanks for the compliment... I have always had a way with words, though I must admit that my skill at drawing is sadly lacking...

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Ryuu The Librarian

It's been hard to m-m-m-meet with Misu-chan!
T-t-t-the library got busy in t-t-the last event... A-And Taka---- . . . .S-Sempai prohibited m-me to d-d-drink, because w-w-well, t-t-things happen.
A-a-and uhm, yeah! . . ,. Ahehehe . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

She laughed, covering her mouth with her gloved hand, "Oh yes....drinking can cause...complications." remembering her own tomfoolery just made her sigh with disappointment. "So it's perfectly alright. I-I wasn't about to much last event..." she had to admit, "But this time I-I will be just as active as I am Christmas time~" she grinned, her smile showing her childish love for anoning and all things of that nature. "S-So we can play for sure this time, yes?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

((glazing?....oh lordy...I'm to tired...time to put down the pencil and go to bed - u -;;; ))

She shrugged, "I think anyone can draw if they try...but words...oh, that takes courage, nerve," she said, lacing her fingers on her lap, "O-One day I hope to be just like thaaa-" she began to yawn, her eyes becoming cloudy with sleep, "L-Like that..." she rubbed her eyes with her hands, yawning again. As ageless as she was....she was still such a child, no matter how hard she tried to out grow it. As she began to nod, she tried to continue her conversation with you, "I-If you c-could tea-...."her head rested upon your shoulder, her mouth a slight gap as she began to snooze. Hopefully you don't mind to much...because she was quite comfortable where she was. A nice warm, comforting shoulder is the best pillow.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
-The poet looks up from her writing in surprise which quickly gave way to amusement- Well, well... At least one of us doesn't seem to suffer from insomnia... -She begins to hum softly as she resumes writing, the poem taking a somewhat happier tone-
Mistletoe Anon

U-Un! he nodded earnestly
I-I think even U-Usa-chan, he presents his tiny bunny, clinging to his arm w-w-w-would like to play! Hee-hee! he giggles a little
As always, I have absolutely no intention of being part of this event, yet I'm clinging to Mistletoe like my life depends on it.

Dapper Seeker

-sits back and listens to Mist rustle around- An event just in time for your birthday. How spectacular.
It is good to see you again, Mistletoe. smile Are you enjoying the event?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

With a wake that wasn't as sudden as one would guess, the little sprite opened her eyes. She'd slept well, but hadn't remembered where she'd fallen. A usual when events came around. So, she slowly lifted her head to see where she was. Spotting Bittersweet beside her, her brain quickly put two and two together.

Now, with a sudden movement you could expect from such shock, she fell over and off whatever they had been sitting on. "O-Oh my!" she shouted, toppling over and onto the ground. "I-I am so sorry! I-I just sometimes f-fall asleep, a-and I don't know where it just happens!" she blather, face red as a cherry.
Can anyone do me a favor and click this link to help me raise my egg into a red bunny thank you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[NPC] Easter Bunny
Give me a rainbow of RAINBOW!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Ryuu The Librarian

With eyes full of wonder, she peered down at the little thing, her ears perking up with glee. "Oh what a wonderful little thing you are!" she cooed softly, carefully petting the small bunny with a finger. She made a strange chattering sound, and the bunny...seemed to reply? "Aww what a shy one you are....it's alright~" she opened up her hand to reveal a small baby carrot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff