Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
As she sets up her little camp out, the little thing can't help but wonder a few things. Why she would ever need to make such a thing...and how wonderful it was all in one. She set up plates, cupcakes and cookies with a smile to brighten up any ones day.

She finally spots you out the corner of her eye. She nearly drops her treats with the shock as she whirls around to look at you, "O-Oh!! Ummm..." she looks down at her paint covered fingers. "I-Is it okay that I make this? I mean...if not...I can go..." she mumbles.

She seems to have something in her hands...letters?

Quote:
I could try something different, just ,a little bit new
After all this is my gift, birthday girl, Just from me to you.
I know you are a fan of my words, and that is only part of my gift
After all I don't send something to just anyone who happens to be on my list
A step further, yes? Oh I will proceed
Because I will not lie, sweetheart you make me err on the side of greed
I wan't you for myself, I want you beneath my hands
I want you to give me the sweet little sounds and voice of demands
Can you see what I am getting at?
A little bit of tit for tat.
I won't make you give me everything, But perhaps just a kiss
My fingers under your shirt, caressing at your hips
How far will you let me go?
How far will you fall just to put on a good show?
Oh how I love when your pulse race, the blood coming to your cheeks
A blush of such deep scarlet, how so unique.
Now part you lips and hold your breath
I want to watch your heart flutter as I start at your neck.

Always,
Temptress

Unable to even draw something to reply to you...she looks down at her toes, a blush on her face like never before. One, she scolded herself for not getting to you first...and two, she can't feel herself THINK with such words. "U-U-Umm... I-I don't....I don't know what you...m-mean...." she said, her eyes closing shut as she fidgeted with her fingers like a little fool.

Quote:
Just a token, to celebrate the Season of Awakening!~ Cheers!~

- Salis

With a grin, almost to big for her little face, she smiles. "S-Salis you spoil me so...I shall repay you, you'll see!" she grins, holding tight to the gift you so wondrously gifted her.

Quote:
Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

As she reads the lovely note you gave her, her mind wonders so, to places with larks and humming birds a plenty. Oh how your poems take her places she misses so. You leave a lovely bittersweet memory everytime, "Thank you, I treasure all you give to me...be they bitter...or be they sweet."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
I picked this box, just for you
inside it holds a sweet
Why a sweet you ask ? well, every person deserves candy, even on Easter ...
Just open it and enjoy the treat that awaits you.
Love,
Temptation x

PS, someone loves you so x

At this, she is confused. She takes a bite of the chocolate however, and quickly forgets her quizical thoughts.

Quote:
A christmas wrapped gift for a christmas anon. You're too kind.

~Addicted To Surgery Anon

"No, you are to kind," she says with a smile, "for you give me something, and a sweet note to go along? That is truly kind...I thank you so."

Quote:
I heard you were after the Easter Bunny,
We have a clue but it will cost you something.
Hunting and hunting we are for a few Easter eggs,
Mind if we look around your legs?

Team Rocket's Profit Expansion Division
Buson and Bashou

User Image

"Y-You may not!!" she squeaks, holding her legs close to her, face red as a cherry.

Quote:
Grunnies&Everywhere. Hopping, running, climbing, and even doing that!? You quickly walk away attempting to find shelter in the nearby park. The green grass and bushes are littered with Easter eggs. It looked like the Easter bunny grabbed a prototonic cannon and starting shooting Easter eggs out in an attempt to get rid of the numerous grunnies. You sigh in relief when you find the park relatively empty of the creatures. The sun is warm and flowers are in full bloom. Spring came in only a short while ago with a nice cool breeze to soften the raising temperatures. Up ahead, you spy a bench to sit on. With another sigh, you drop down onto it. Grunnies weren&t that bad. But when you get hundreds of the little devils in a small town&.Well, it wasn&t pleasant.

&Are you all right?& An accented voice asks causing you to look up. A girl in clothes from ages long passed peers at you slightly concerned. She must have heard your sigh. You tell her all is well and start to explain about the grunny situation. She tilts her head slightly and gives a small laugh.

&I see. They are a bit annoying. I assure you though, the park is free from them.& Her absolute confidence surprises you and her form seems to flicker as a rare strong breeze blows. Thinking it your imagination, you glance around the park. To your surprise, there really are no grunnies here. It is as if an invisible force field was keeping them out. You look back to voice your thoughts to the girl, but find empty air. What? Where did she go? Looking down the dirt path that led up to the bench, you find only your own footsteps marking the trail. A present rests in front of you and on it is note written in beautiful calligraphy. Picking it up, you read, &To brighten your day& One more, you look up for the girl. A form under a nearby tree draws your attention. It is the girl. The color has faded from her completely and she seems&translucent. With a wink of her eye, she disappears before your very eyes&

-----Phantom Anon

Not sure where you went...or why, she looks around a little. She looks down at the gift, a smile curling up her lip. "How sweet..."she says in a squeak. Her eyes nearly in tears as she looks up once more, "Thank you so much..."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
It's 10:30pm, it's dark, it's raining, and you're home alone. Suddenly you hear a very faint knock on the door. Three actually. You walk slowly down the dark stairs, your only guidance being the TV you forgot to turn off in the living room. You first look out of the window next to the door, you see nothing but a dark box sitting outside on the doorstep. You open the door and the box is sitting there, waiting to be opened. You pick it up, but it's too heavy, and it slips out of your hands. &Augh-& you hear a grunt come from inside the box. &What the-- & you think to your self as you try once more to lift the box. You shrug, close the door and make your way back up. You try and carry it up the stairs into your room. You make it just barely to the top and you once again drop the box and it tumbles down the stairs and opens up as it hits the last step. You look down to see a head with a huge smile staring right back at you. And the first thing it says is &I LOVE KATIE HOLMES&

All she can say is...well, all she can do is scream at this. She runs out of the room and climbs the highest tree she can find.

Quote:
Look we got her flustered again!
C'mon Mistle have a cool down,
We're just looking for eggs with color regained,
More for the color green, we're sure it's around.

Buson and Bashou

Fanning herself, to attempt to cool herself down...she goes on, "Y-you tease me..." she mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest. "I-If you want eggs, I can gladly help you...j-just s-stop t-teasing me.." she mumbles.

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
../)/) /)/)
.( -.)(.~)
('')('')('')('')

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Satans Babe
../)/) /)/)
.( -.)(.~)
('')('')('')('')

With a grin that reached ear to ear she looked, "A-Are those bunnies?" she asks, a temptation to poke them over powering her.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
We'd love for your eggs dear young Mistle,
Can't you hear the rabbits whistle?
They call for spring and your body matches,
Soon the eggs are going to hatch.

Buson and Bashou

With a tilt of the head, "T-Thou art being dirty?" she asks, because honestly, she wasn't to sure...
Mistletoe Anon

User Image

A-Ah!
M-Misu-chan!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
User Image

With a bunny head in her hands...she isn't sure what to do. Her eyes fill with tears, and she tries to sniffle them away. She is a protector of the forest...she has failed so..."T-Take my soul instead!" she weeps, holding to the head like it were still alive.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Ryuu The Librarian
Mistletoe Anon

User Image

A-Ah!
M-Misu-chan!

User Image
With a grin as big as big could be, she said, "R-Ryuu-s-san!!" She stood and walked over to him, her face as bright as the sun, "How are you?" she asked, more excitedly then she should have.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
We're as dirty as Buson's pair of underwear,
But as clean as clean as spring air.
Want not a couple men to help hatch the chicken's nest?
Wait for the hen's breast?

Buson and Bashou

Still unsure if you're walking circles around her with your words, she shrugs it off.
Mistletoe Anon

User Image
I-I-I'm doing f-f-f-fine, M-Misu-chan!
I-It's been awhile, r-r-r-right? he giggles softly
I-I hope you're doing okay? Y-Yes?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
I am gifting this year,
It's different yet true,
no one knows me,
not even you,
Though I may be new at this,
I hope my gift gives you bliss
~Purple Poupon

She chuckled, "You're doing so well, if you are gifting this year~ Thank you, for gracing me with your words, and the cute little chicky~"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
A hedge of trees surrounds me,
A blackbird&s song enchants me;
Above my lined page
Birds make a song for me.

The grey-mantled cuckoo
Sings in the bushes;
But will the little sprite accompany me
As I write in the greenwood?

-Bittersweet Anon

She peeks, ever so much from a tree, seeing you alone. Good, alone...she could deal with that. Making her way over to you, she plays with her fingers, but is smiling, "G-Good to see you again~" is all she can say. She does look up, however, her ruby eyes looking into yours, hopeful, curious.

Quote:
Another holiday...Yes.
Now our bodies can press.
Shall I take you away?
So you shall not stray.
We shall be together in the night,
Our bodies locked tight.
I know how you've wanted this,
To be full of bliss.
I will fill you until you are full,
And upon my hair you will pull.
I want you to moan my name,
while in your body I will lay my claim.
You will be mine,
And our bodies will intertwine.
Together for all time.

~ Alex

With a heart rate as fast as a rabbits, she held tight to this note, her face a flush. What did it mean? Who was this person? and why do they say such things to the little green one?! All she could think of was her ears pounding with the sound of her own heart.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Ryuu The Librarian
Mistletoe Anon

User Image
I-I-I'm doing f-f-f-fine, M-Misu-chan!
I-It's been awhile, r-r-r-right? he giggles softly
I-I hope you're doing okay? Y-Yes?

color=green]She grins, "I am doing well, thank you!" she said, "it has indeed....we speak rarely." she thought. For two who often showed the same mannerisms...they hardly ever spoke...though, that was probably their nature.

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon

-The poet smiles slightly as she look up from her writing- It is good to see you again as well, love... Care to sit with me..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff