Bittersweet Anon

What.
I.
What.
THAT WASN'T AN IDEA.
emotion_0A0

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

That's the greatest though, that you guys were so emotionally invested in your stories. I think that kind of passion always comes through in the writing.

Vesraen

So soon? I thought someone owed me a poem. /pouts

aphelia the vampire

Since it's in the basement we can be as loud and obnoxious as we want without disturbing the performance. Although I get roped into doing hair a lot.

Bittersweet Anon

I like a nice back and forth conversation. Although I'm much better when I can communicate through written words. Speaking, I tend to be quiet. And Ves gets flustered when anons tip her posts, mostly we find it funny.

Malevolent Informer

Vesraen
Bittersweet Anon

What.
I.
What.
THAT WASN'T AN IDEA.
emotion_0A0
..?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Minty Andee

aphelia the vampire

Since it's in the basement we can be as loud and obnoxious as we want without disturbing the performance. Although I get roped into doing hair a lot.

Oh ho, sounds awesome~ Wish my school could afford one. = 3= And you can do hair? emotion_kirakira

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
In real life I'm fairly quiet and shy until I get to know you... This Anon account ended up developing its own personality though... Bittersweet isn't shy, though she likes to lurk as most Anons tend to do...

Shameless Nerd

aphelia the vampire

Yes, I can do hair. When not on Gaia, I roam fashion blogs and YouTube videos for hair-styling ideas. I also used to have hair past my bum so it's a bit of a defense against sitting on it or driving for two hours with your hair hanging out the car door and not realizing it.

Shameless Nerd

Bittersweet Anon

I think shy is always a temporary thing. I've never known someone to be shy after they get to know a person. Most anons I think develop their own personalities, I see them somewhat like RP characters in that way.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Minty Andee
aphelia the vampire

Yes, I can do hair. When not on Gaia, I roam fashion blogs and YouTube videos for hair-styling ideas. I also used to have hair past my bum so it's a bit of a defense against sitting on it or driving for two hours with your hair hanging out the car door and not realizing it.

Lol did that happen to you once? XD

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
(Bittersweet definitely took on a life of her own... I've even decided to add her into a story I've been working on)

Shameless Nerd

aphelia the vampire

It is a distinct possibility...>///<

Amorous Nymph

housdfoiashdasd
BITTERSWEET. ;//A//;

Shameless Nerd

Bittersweet Anon

That's wonderful! I'd ask about it, but I don't want to make you break character...

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Minty Andee
aphelia the vampire

It is a distinct possibility...>///<

Oh ho lol. I remember when I used to have bum length hair. = 3= I was always scared of it getting pulled. > _<

Amorous Nymph

/curls up in a ball at the corner of the thread/

MINTY IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN. ;//////;

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Bittersweet Anon

That's wonderful! I'd ask about it, but I don't want to make you break character...
(I put ooc stuff in parenthesis so I have already broken character)
By the by... What kind of Anons do you prefer, love..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff