Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee
PoisonIvy_Quinn

Or oh so deliciously bad in your particular case I think.

Wouldn't that be wonderful. I have to head off to bed, naughty dreams await me. Night!

Shameless Nerd

PoisonIvy_Quinn

Have a naughty night then <3 Thanks for stopping by!

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
The Real Ryu Hi

Probably because we changed the title for Easter. Ves keeps forgetting to tell people to friend the guild mule so we can make announcements through it...actually...I should just go fix that now..../runs off to mod/

Lol, that might have been something worth mentioning, yes. rofl I went ahead and sent a friend request, I guess now all I should have to do is keep a better watch on "My Friend's Stuff" section. (I usually don't because I have a few forum spammers on my friend list and usually all I see is their randomness in there.... sweatdrop ....that probably means I'm a terrible person for not keeping up with all that....)

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

I edited her post in the introduction thread. Hopefully people will see it there... We'll resemble something organized some day xD How's your evening?

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
The Real Ryu Hi

I edited her post in the introduction thread. Hopefully people will see it there... We'll resemble something organized some day xD How's your evening?

I'm alright, been working on way too many projects here lately and Gaia has sorta fallen on the back-burner for me as of late. So are Lace and Rose Prince already anoning people?

Amorous Nymph

The Real Ryu Hi

Prince is unavailable this event, unfortunately, but Lace popped in. <3

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Vesraen
The Real Ryu Hi

Prince is unavailable this event, unfortunately, but Lace popped in. <3

Well that's too bad about the Rose Prince, but I'm really glad Lace is here! (Not to pry, but Rose isn't sick is he? I always feel so bad for them when they get sick during events....)

Amorous Nymph

The Real Ryu Hi

Oh, he posted he was going away in the guild, it's in the Vacation Tracker thread. c:

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Vesraen
The Real Ryu Hi

Oh, he posted he was going away in the guild, it's in the Vacation Tracker thread. c:

Oh, thank goodness. Well I hope he has a great time then, and maybe tell us about it when he gets back, as I'm sure he's having quite the adventure......*is totally imagining him saving princesses from dragons and other-such princely activities*

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lol, I identify with this quite a bit, the other day I dashed outside just to see a double-complete-rainbow.....I stood out there for a while just grinning like an idiot and staring....then I remembered there was freight to unpack. sweatdrop Either way I'm glad you always take the time to stop by, your notes are always so wonderful, so of course I feel the desire to thank you. Your poetry really speaks to me, it's exactly the sort I usually read in real life, i hope someday you get some of your stuff published.....I would buy that book in a heartbeat.

As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

P.S. I wouldn't say that I went out of my way to remember you... I remember most gaians who take the time to give me full responses and not just a quick thanks...

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

Apparently Bittersweet is doing a series of poems...but I've only found one in my thread stalking so far...=/

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
The Real Ryu Hi

Apparently Bittersweet is doing a series of poems...but I've only found one in my thread stalking so far...=/

Well who knows? Maybe one day there will be a book of bittersweet poetry for all of us to rush out and buy? In the meantime though....we'll all just have to keep a special eye out for this one and hope to see more....problem is, not everyone posts the notes they receive....

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
I can't pass up art puns, and I'm not even sorry <3 But you really do look fantastic.
Nor should you be. it was well played, well played indeed.Thanks again! I do so love creating outfits! heart

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Oh ho~ /lurks in the thread like a total creeper

Dedicated OTP

lurky lurk ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items