4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
garra_eyes
SoYouKeepAbusingMe
Paul-19
User Image
Wow... its impressive how a simple post can be so offensive.... its a shame...
I usually ignore that kind of comments.... but well i hope she had learned the leasson...

On the main topic.... i have to be honest with you guys.... im disapointed with glee...
T^T
I saw a picture that SHOCKED MY DAY!!!!
I dont know if I will be able to watch the show again...
Ok here its is (spoiler alert):
x
I can believe it!!! its disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u.u
to finish my post, more spoiler pics:
x x x

who the hell is that guy!

At first I was like, "HOW DO YOU NOT RECOGNIZE RICKY MARTIN!"

Then I remembered that he was big in the '90s, and there are probably a lot of people on Gaia that were born the year his big single, Livin' la Vida Loca, came out, so it's probably understandable.
Ugh. I feel old.

But yeah. That's Ricky Martin. He's a guest star for an upcoming episode called The Spanish Teacher. (Next tuesday is Michael, and the tuesday after that is The Spanish Teacher)

To be honest I had no idea who Ricky Martin was but I was born in early 90's. I have heard of the song name before, but yeah, Eh I don't know, I guess I'm not really that excited about The Spanish Teacher episode.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
garra_eyes

User Image
lol those are funny xDD
I personally think a matador outfit is not that bad, i mean at least its something that really represent the culture of Spain and other countries, even if its a awful "sport" to kill animal... but well that another topic
What I hate and really feel disgusted is about those boots...
I dont know if you know where do they come from.... but I dont think that "trend" and the music that those boots are related with doesnt apply in the show....
I mean if they are trying to make an episode that represent the latin culture.... thats not the good part of it.... there are a lot more good stuff.... u.u
garra_eyes
What the hell is picspam? Well, for those of you who have been living in the internet fandom closet, picspam is basically a tribute to a specific show, character, etc. in the form of millions and millions of pictures. (maybe not millions, but lots)

So there you go.

Post all the Glee pictures you want here! They could be screen caps from the show, official photo shoots, pictures of the actors, animated gifs, drawings of the characters, whatever. Any Glee related pictures may be posted here.

Have fun. ^.^

Rules: I'd prefer to let people use their common sense, but if that appears to be not so common, then I will put some rules down. It's basic stuff though, you know? No page stretching, no inappropriate stuff, etc.

Ok, it's time for a Rule.
Please limit your posts to five or six pictures. Why? Well, when you've got 15 posts on each page with like 20 pictures each, it takes FOREVER to load anything. (especially if the pictures are animated)
If you have 20 pictures you want to post, we certainly want to see them, but please split them up into 4 posts, instead of all in one, that way we don't get too many pictures on one page.
Thanks a bunch! ^.^

if you are a fan of glee virtually clap ur hands
Paul-19
garra_eyes

User Image
lol those are funny xDD
I personally think a matador outfit is not that bad, i mean at least its something that really represent the culture of Spain and other countries, even if its a awful "sport" to kill animal... but well that another topic
I dont know if you know where do they come from.... but I dont think that "trend" and the music that those boots are related with doesnt apply in the show....
I mean if they are trying to make an episode that represent the latin culture.... thats not the good part of it.... there are a lot more good stuff.... u.u

Oh I have no problem with the Matador outfit. I have a problem with Will in that outfit. Because... yeah. No.
(for the record, I'm not a fan of Will)

I don't even know what the shoes are. I've never seen them before, so I'm hoping they'll at least talk about what they are, because it could be interesting and informative.
angelcutie92

To be honest I had no idea who Ricky Martin was but I was born in early 90's. I have heard of the song name before, but yeah, Eh I don't know, I guess I'm not really that excited about The Spanish Teacher episode.

Yeah, I was born in the late 80's, and I was still pretty young when his stuff was big. I barely remember it, so *shrug* I think the general public could be expected to know who he is, but Gaia's core age range is young enough that I wouldn't be surprised if most people here didn't know who he was.

BTW, the fact that you've never actually heard the song Livin' La Vida Loca is a crime! No, but seriously, I listened to this song so much as a kid. It's great. You should go listen to it.

EDIT: I just saw a link on youtube, and I forgot that this song was in Shrek 2. So if you've seen that, you've already heard this song.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
garra_eyes
Paul-19
garra_eyes

User Image
lol those are funny xDD

Oh I have no problem with the Matador outfit. I have a problem with Will in that outfit. Because... yeah. No.

I don't even know what the shoes are. I've never seen them before, so I'm hoping they'll at least talk about what they are, because it could be interesting and informative.

User Image
Well... I still have my doubts.... I bet it can be informative, but Its not an information that should be known xDD
Paul-19
garra_eyes
Paul-19
garra_eyes

User Image
lol those are funny xDD

User Image
Well... I still have my doubts.... I bet it can be informative, but Its not an information that should be known xDD

Well what are the shoes? What's the story behind them?

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
garra_eyes

User Image
Lol Nooo!!
I dont wanna tell you!! XDD
Well I dont know if you rememebr that Im from Mexico, so its gonna be somehow hard to explain....

I dont wanna sound arrogant or anything, but I believe there are levels in society and in music, and those boots are nothing compared with the "new fashion" thats some people are using to complete a new style of "music" that was born in villages of lower social status in Mexico, the boots they were are ridiculously big!!!
This music its getting kinda popular and I honestly think that its in the lowest terms of music, its a mix between cumbia and electronic and i think its like reaggeton, I guess you understand my point...

Wealthy Hunter

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
I thought this was a picture thread... I had to look back 4 pages to find one picture of Glee. I love Glee! so please add more pictures lolz

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Valorus Lovely
I thought this was a picture thread... I had to look back 4 pages to find one picture of Glee. I love Glee! so please add more pictures lolz

Lol you are welcome to add your own pictures c:

Wealthy Hunter

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
And some ********.

User Image

Feel better?

love 4laugh

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol