Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who thinks glee is awesome biggrin dramallama dramallama heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
glee is wack dramallama
daltonmyers1
i personley dont like glee.... :/ anyways i came here too get more friends
dont judge cause i dont like glee its just kinda stupid smile soo lets talk about pretty little liars shall we ?

No.

The forums are organized the way they are for a reason. So that people can find places to talk about things they like with other people who want to talk about those things. This is the glee forum. It's for discussing glee. If you had read the rules, you would know that things not related to glee belong in different forums.

If you want to talk about pretty little liars, try the entertainment forum.

Also, out of all the threads in this forum, why would you think a glee picspam thread is the place to strike up this conversation?

Friendly Member

i will die alone 0s0e0x0 rolled 2 100-sided dice: 76, 98 Total: 174 (2-200)

garra_eyes
What the hell is picspam? Well, for those of you who have been living in the internet fandom closet, picspam is basically a tribute to a specific show, character, etc. in the form of millions and millions of pictures. (maybe not millions, but lots)

So there you go.

Post all the Glee pictures you want here! They could be screen caps from the show, official photo shoots, pictures of the actors, animated gifs, drawings of the characters, whatever. Any Glee related pictures may be posted here.

Have fun. ^.^

Rules: I'd prefer to let people use their common sense, but if that appears to be not so common, then I will put some rules down. It's basic stuff though, you know? No page stretching, no inappropriate stuff, etc.

Ok, it's time for a Rule.
Please limit your posts to five or six pictures. Why? Well, when you've got 15 posts on each page with like 20 pictures each, it takes FOREVER to load anything. (especially if the pictures are animated)
If you have 20 pictures you want to post, we certainly want to see them, but please split them up into 4 posts, instead of all in one, that way we don't get too many pictures on one page.
Thanks a bunch! ^.^
garra_eyes
What the hell is picspam? Well, for those of you who have been living in the internet fandom closet, picspam is basically a tribute to a specific show, character, etc. in the form of millions and millions of pictures. (maybe not millions, but lots)

So there you go.

Post all the Glee pictures you want here! They could be screen caps from the show, official photo shoots, pictures of the actors, animated gifs, drawings of the characters, whatever. Any Glee related pictures may be posted here.

Have fun. ^.^

Rules: I'd prefer to let people use their common sense, but if that appears to be not so common, then I will put some rules down. It's basic stuff though, you know? No page stretching, no inappropriate stuff, etc.

Ok, it's time for a Rule.
Please limit your posts to five or six pictures. Why? Well, when you've got 15 posts on each page with like 20 pictures each, it takes FOREVER to load anything. (especially if the pictures are animated)
If you have 20 pictures you want to post, we certainly want to see them, but please split them up into 4 posts, instead of all in one, that way we don't get too many pictures on one page.
Thanks a bunch! ^.^
A Sidewalk Symphony
User Image

User Image
rudolf the red nose riendeer has lots and lots of GLEE

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
will i die
will i die
urd5vt78nhy87hqy7wegfuhyaebwhcyegwtcyewyubvtiewgco872webkukhuwebkhubvukGYBDKJHABSKUYBASkyuBVkhBVCUVBbvhbkhabSdukyvkjhVTYF^E&#xRZ;TFE&#xUZ;TGFCXGZTUF^&SFCYZTRXFCVZJHCVUKDsbvjhfskbvhbvkjghVCXgbvkjvbkjdhbvjdskhvgsVdkj gvjvkjv vk gkhsd gsh kdgsh kjsc kjf ykdgv kJ kUG kjg SKG vSKJD sghD skjD kjsD KJSDG ksjdg DSKJG jd jDS sdgjsdkj kudv kg uy vi7wv i7uiev 8w oug kw kjsd ZM nj zhxj KJ SKUD wuy uvuw JL JLZxs LJ JLDSHJHDS JGKDFSHSAYUCFTYSCHBSWCFWDCBKUASHYGVBCXKJZVHjyuVHGCRYGVHJBCGYUGIBHVHJTRXCYGCFXHGYUTYGUBIHgyuizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztrqewst5reutydrshe56tr7gkyue65tr7e5tr7ey5tiyerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz87gf6tqw8er7bgtairac6u7bdinyuvbvctybnhtrxtyhibuacfykaerwi76fy2uye68u9ijuyt678ujiohylgt67ygtvfrde45rt6y7htfsw354rgt6fdre45rt675re45rt68u9jt67ki98jue54y

Please don't spam. This is a thread for pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff