you got skill?

I got lines like a poet >.< 0.54189944134078 54.2% [ 97 ]
No... I need help too. 0.45810055865922 45.8% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

lol`d
"I'd like your no-no spot in my butt."
NON sexual compliments ppl!!! whee
say "look at these muscles" for like arms / pecs/abs make sure you say muscular not pretty or skinny
You can tell a guy that he has nice eyes, a nice voice, nice hands, that he smells nice, there's lots of compliments to give.

Guys like getting compliments just as much as some girls. But they hardly ever get complimented. Poor guys. sad
arkbird-SNP
say "look at these muscles" for like arms / pecs/abs make sure you say muscular not pretty or skinny

keep going.

What would make a man feel like.. apreciated/ important / melty?
Well, I would really like it if girls were like whispering about me in room saying shyt lyke....'Oh, he has such gorgeous eyes.' I would really love that...

Even though the girls I know do do that, but they always hide their secrets from me..
Gosh...SHE ASKED FOR A LIST...
*tell them they are funny
*hot
*what they're wearing is nice (even when it's not)
*They look handsome
*Ummm...can you cook...I love a chef
*Ooh you are the perfect height (they are sooo insecure about that)
and oo many others...but the ones I listed usually work best and make them smile
Oh yea...ASK THEM QUESTIONS... and LISTEN... then ask another question... you know get to know their day and what makes them laugh...stuff like that... wink
You didn't hear this from me... My boy friend would kill me if he knew I had more game then him... *pops collar*
I once told my boyfriend that an evening spent with him was, "better than nothing."

that line didn't work very well sweatdrop
Christian Troy
cauvilious
"I'd tap that."
Works every time.

How'd you know? redface

You don't remember, dearie?
redface redface
Dark_Lady_Jade
You can tell a guy that he has nice eyes, a nice voice, nice hands, that he smells nice, there's lots of compliments to give.

Guys like getting compliments just as much as some girls. But they hardly ever get complimented. Poor guys. sad

Nice.

So then they do apreciate the occasional "Nice asssss" ::grab:: ?
tell him he's interesting.

that's the one compliment you can't go wrong with no
matter what the gender.

User Image

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Well, this seems to work with the smarter guys:
"Wow! I'm quite impressed with your ________ skills!"

The blank space is for their hobby. Football, computer, internet, writing...etc.

I was saying this to a very good friend of mine the other day, "Jeez, Mick! Your description skills are amazing." (He's VERY good at illustrating pictures with words)

He looked as if he'd won some sort of lottery. It was like the " 4laugh " and the " cool " put together.
Chocolate Chip Lady
Gosh...SHE ASKED FOR A LIST...
*tell them they are funny
*hot
*what they're wearing is nice (even when it's not)
*They look handsome
*Ummm...can you cook...I love a chef
*Ooh you are the perfect height (they are sooo insecure about that)
and oo many others...but the ones I listed usually work best and make them smile
Oh yea...ASK THEM QUESTIONS... and LISTEN... then ask another question... you know get to know their day and what makes them laugh...stuff like that... wink
You didn't hear this from me... My boy friend would kill me if he knew I had more game then him... *pops collar*

THANK YOU! heart
Dark_Lady_Jade

To what I remember about a girl friend of mine, she said that I was so sexy that I made her think about having sex before marriage!

Owned.
try to talk about some facts like guiness book of records or something then go to the point about telling about his eyes and stuff heard it on the radio 3nodding 3nodding
MorpheusD.Duvall
Well, this seems to work with the smarter guys:
"Wow! I'm quite impressed with your ________ skills!"

The blank space is for their hobby. Football, computer, internet, writing...etc.

I was saying this to a very good friend of mine the other day, "Jeez, Mick! Your description skills are amazing." (He's VERY good at illustrating pictures with words)

He looked as if he'd won some sort of lottery. It was like the " 4laugh " and the " cool " put together.

Basically make them feel confident?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces