Welcome to Gaia! ::

you got skill?

I got lines like a poet >.< 0.54189944134078 54.2% [ 97 ]
No... I need help too. 0.45810055865922 45.8% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Civil Escape
You shouldn't have to get a list of compliments. You should compliment someone on what they actually have that's good, not lie to them about "Ohh, your eyes are so pretty"
That's bullshit.

Lets pretend we live in the shallow (reality) world for like.. 5 minutes, lol. What is a good compliment? You cant be like... your eyes are pretty... ninja
The same things a guy says to girls works. :x
Civil Escape
You shouldn't have to get a list of compliments. You should compliment someone on what they actually have that's good, not lie to them about "Ohh, your eyes are so pretty"
That's bullshit.

i agree. make it original and unique. thats the best thing to do. even if its something like, 'you have nice hair' as long as its sincere, it'll work
Civil Escape
That's bullshit.

Seems like sometimes you've got no choice...
Cat_Androbot

I dont think too many guys are into that. lol.

Master Psymon
You kidding?

I never know what too say.

I know... help!
the_paper_crane
Civil Escape
That's bullshit.

Seems like sometimes you've got no choice...

word!
Ady
Civil Escape
That's bullshit.

Lets pretend we live in the shallow (reality) world for like.. 5 minutes, lol. What is a good compliment? You cant be like... your eyes are pretty... ninja

Pretend? Obviously we do if you have to ask what is good about your boyfriend.
You should know.
You're dating him.
Mephitic Michael
User Image

"No, no. Your tits are hardly noticable compared to mine."
User Image

i really like you, lol.
Uhh this is a hard one because guys, well we really aren't attractive. If you just ask him out I am sure he would be surprised, I know I would be.
Ady
Mephitic Michael
User Image

"No, no. Your tits are hardly noticable compared to mine."
User Image

i really like you, lol.
User Image

Why thank you.

User Image
[Erroneous]
"NICE c**k"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you beat me too it
cauvilious
"I'd tap that."
Works every time.

How'd you know? redface
Armod
Uhh this is a hard one because guys, well we really aren't attractive. If you just ask him out I am sure he would be surprised, I know I would be.

its not about being attractive.. i am curious to know what makes a guys heart go ::melt!!!:: So?
Civil Escape
Ady
Civil Escape
That's bullshit.

Pretend? Obviously we do if you have to ask what is good about your boyfriend.
You should know.
You're dating him.

There you go assuming I have a boyfriend and that I am using lines on him. Bad Gaian!!!
::shakes finger::
"I'd like your no-no spot in my butt."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas