Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Streaker

The shiz you say bores me
vvoodsy
vvoodsy

oh wow, you guys really live in a backwards mentality then.

suppose you were wrongly accused of a crime, you lose all rights?

i'll try to explain the situation much better but you give off a vibe that you're too much of a dumb a** to realise that so i'll leave you to your own dumb a** world to figure shits out.

moron.

so because of national law they're a moron?
in the united states if you are found guilty of a felony you lose your rights
if you've been wrongly accused chances are the evidence found didn't argue for your innocence and the jury found you guilty
you can fight for your innocence in between telling your neighbors you're a sex offender and not voting

...really? omg.

hahaha its extremely ironic... "land of the free"(disclaimer, only if you're white and really scared of the government.

the laws in the united states are really dumb. i bet that law was instigated by the dumb a** media.

for a country who speaks so much of having "rights" and what not, it really does deprive EVERYONE of their rights.

so lets not even talk about sex offenders, pretty much anyone in general.
here in aus, theres a law that still protects their privacy as a human being and their rights to re-establish their life as an active citizen.

but in there its like "whoops, you ******** up? too bad suffer for the rest of your life and be shamed in public."

land of the free it is indeed.

yes really
felonies are crimes that harm others such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, etc.
the way the law works basically says "if you ******** someone else's life up, we're ******** up yours"
you don't get the right to privacy if your neighbor's kids are in danger of being kidnapped and molested

thats really dumb tbh.

like your politicians that instigates these sort of bills are ******** dumb and needs to learn common ethical knowledge.

just cause a person commits a mistake once in their life they get shamed in public just like that.
even so, some people has mental health issues and by being publicly branded like that, you're really limiting them from being able to get back into the community as an active member.

its a pretty dumb thing.

oh well, a lot of stupid things comes out of the united states anyway so idk wtf i was expecting.

there are mistakes, and then there's being a ******** child molester

on that list i was looking at it gave you the reason they were registered
some of them were for indecent exposure, attempted sex with a minor
maybe he was peeing in the park, maybe he was 18 at the time and had a 16 year old girlfriend, who knows
obviously the accused can say "hey i made a mistake, jsyk i'm not dangerous, i'm just obligated to tell you that i'm registered"

but then you have guys who are charged with battery, sexual assault, molestation, rape
molestation isn''t a mistake
rape is not a mistake
beating your ******** wife is not a mistake
if you do any of those things you don't deserve your right to privacy
you destroyed someone else's life. you ******** someone up
having your name on a list of ******** up people is the least of your problems

Tipsy Streaker

jugglenaut
most of those websites post false information

the one i was looking at was a government website

Big Star

vvoodsy
vvoodsy
vvoodsy

i'll try to explain the situation much better but you give off a vibe that you're too much of a dumb a** to realise that so i'll leave you to your own dumb a** world to figure shits out.

moron.

so because of national law they're a moron?
in the united states if you are found guilty of a felony you lose your rights
if you've been wrongly accused chances are the evidence found didn't argue for your innocence and the jury found you guilty
you can fight for your innocence in between telling your neighbors you're a sex offender and not voting

...really? omg.

hahaha its extremely ironic... "land of the free"(disclaimer, only if you're white and really scared of the government.

the laws in the united states are really dumb. i bet that law was instigated by the dumb a** media.

for a country who speaks so much of having "rights" and what not, it really does deprive EVERYONE of their rights.

so lets not even talk about sex offenders, pretty much anyone in general.
here in aus, theres a law that still protects their privacy as a human being and their rights to re-establish their life as an active citizen.

but in there its like "whoops, you ******** up? too bad suffer for the rest of your life and be shamed in public."

land of the free it is indeed.

yes really
felonies are crimes that harm others such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, etc.
the way the law works basically says "if you ******** someone else's life up, we're ******** up yours"
you don't get the right to privacy if your neighbor's kids are in danger of being kidnapped and molested

thats really dumb tbh.

like your politicians that instigates these sort of bills are ******** dumb and needs to learn common ethical knowledge.

just cause a person commits a mistake once in their life they get shamed in public just like that.
even so, some people has mental health issues and by being publicly branded like that, you're really limiting them from being able to get back into the community as an active member.

its a pretty dumb thing.

oh well, a lot of stupid things comes out of the united states anyway so idk wtf i was expecting.

there are mistakes, and then there's being a ******** child molester

on that list i was looking at it gave you the reason they were registered
some of them were for indecent exposure, attempted sex with a minor
maybe he was peeing in the park, maybe he was 18 at the time and had a 16 year old girlfriend, who knows
obviously the accused can say "hey i made a mistake, jsyk i'm not dangerous, i'm just obligated to tell you that i'm registered"

but then you have guys who are charged with battery, sexual assault, molestation, rape
molestation isn''t a mistake
rape is not a mistake
beating your ******** wife is not a mistake
if you do any of those things you don't deserve your right to privacy
you destroyed someone else's life. you ******** someone up
having your name on a list of ******** up people is the least of your problems

this is ridiculous to the point that i actually lost interest to even discuss this any further.

that law it self is extremely lazy and generalised everyone as a "sex offender".

when clearly everything you've listed falls into so many different categories.
no wonder the US is greatly degrading, its cause they're letting dumb asses run the country and the media is the catalyst to this.

thank heavens i dont live in a country being heavily manipulated by the media, even the government falls victim to that monopoly omg.

Enduring Treasure

11,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
vvoodsy
some bee
So.. You live in USA/Canada or Australia I take it.

~*~USA~*~
arizona to be specific

Good luck

Mega Browser

Hide yo kids
Hide yo wives
Hide yo husbands
Cause they're raping errybody out here!

I feel so bad for you. sad

Mega Fatcat

vvoodsy
jugglenaut
most of those websites post false information

the one i was looking at was a government website

lmfao
I know there are plenty of sex offending ******** in my small town and I didn't have to look up in no website... But things never happened because the community is tight about protection. Even though they're mainly more alert than they would normally be, nothing happens.

Only thing to fear is when you're in a neighborhood that doesn't give a ********. When you know your neighbors are careless and a ***** just moved nearby, you're pretty ********.

Mega Noob

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
midnight_angel628
thats weird, i thought there was a policy to keep sex offenders or any offenders the rights to privacy.

i guess freedom doesnt really run in america.

When you commit crime, you lose your rights. Did you not know that?

moron.

EDIT:

my bad, its your dumb a** country that has that law to deprive anyone of their rights.

Well in order to be put on a registry there needs to be some conclusive evidence, otherwise you just get slapped with a charge. What country are you from? Is rape legal there? Do you "own" your wives? Does your country traffic children? Does it riot soccer matches? Come on, I know America sucks but I'm sure as hell glad rapists DO face some repercussions.

Tipsy Streaker

midnight_angel628
midnight_angel628
thats weird, i thought there was a policy to keep sex offenders or any offenders the rights to privacy.

i guess freedom doesnt really run in america.

When you commit crime, you lose your rights. Did you not know that?

moron.

EDIT:

my bad, its your dumb a** country that has that law to deprive anyone of their rights.

Well in order to be put on a registry there needs to be some conclusive evidence, otherwise you just get slapped with a charge. What country are you from? Is rape legal there? Do you "own" your wives? Does your country traffic children? Does it riot soccer matches? Come on, I know America sucks but I'm sure as hell glad rapists DO face some repercussions.

RAPISTS HAVE RIGHTS TOO OMG!!11!!1!1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces