Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

6,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
You must live in Sudden Valley.
This made me look it up for my area too....
there are a couple, all of them are for rape/abuse of a child
kind of sad but that's life i suppose

Enduring Treasure

11,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
So.. You live in USA/Canada or Australia I take it.

Big Star

midnight_angel628
The shiz you say bores me
thats weird, i thought there was a policy to keep sex offenders or any offenders the rights to privacy.

i guess freedom doesnt really run in america.

When you commit crime, you lose your rights. Did you not know that?

oh wow, you guys really live in a backwards mentality then.

suppose you were wrongly accused of a crime, you lose all rights?

i'll try to explain the situation much better but you give off a vibe that you're too much of a dumb a** to realise that so i'll leave you to your own dumb a** world to figure shits out.

moron.

EDIT:

my bad, its your dumb a** country that has that law to deprive anyone of their rights.
i dont think there are many if any in my area

if there were im sure everyone would know about it and tell everyone to stay away from that house and then the person would feel so bad they would move away so yea

Hilarious Seeker

sounds about right

i think that's everyone's neighborhood

imagine how many children get molested a day

Hilarious Businesswoman

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
How did you find out, I wanna check mine!

Tipsy Streaker

midnight_angel628
thats weird, i thought there was a policy to keep sex offenders or any offenders the rights to privacy.

i'll try to explain the situation much better but you give off a vibe that you're too much of a dumb a** to realise that so i'll leave you to your own dumb a** world to figure shits out.

moron.

so because of national law they're a moron?
in the united states if you are found guilty of a felony you lose your rights
if you've been wrongly accused chances are the evidence found didn't argue for your innocence and the jury found you guilty
you can fight for your innocence in between telling your neighbors you're a sex offender and not voting

Tipsy Streaker

some bee
So.. You live in USA/Canada or Australia I take it.

~*~USA~*~
arizona to be specific

Big Star

vvoodsy
midnight_angel628

moron.

if you've been wrongly accused chances are the evidence found didn't argue for your innocence and the jury found you guilty
you can fight for your innocence in between telling your neighbors you're a sex offender and not voting

...really? omg.

hahaha its extremely ironic... "land of the free"(disclaimer, only if you're white and really scared of the government.

the laws in the united states are really dumb. i bet that law was instigated by the dumb a** media.

for a country who speaks so much of having "rights" and what not, it really does deprive EVERYONE of their rights.

so lets not even talk about sex offenders, pretty much anyone in general.
here in aus, theres a law that still protects their privacy as a human being and their rights to re-establish their life as an active citizen.

but in there its like "whoops, you ******** up? too bad suffer for the rest of your life and be shamed in public."

land of the free it is indeed.

Phantom

oh no, people can find me now gonk

Tipsy Streaker

vvoodsy
midnight_angel628

moron.

...really? omg.

hahaha its extremely ironic... "land of the free"(disclaimer, only if you're white and really scared of the government.

the laws in the united states are really dumb. i bet that law was instigated by the dumb a** media.

for a country who speaks so much of having "rights" and what not, it really does deprive EVERYONE of their rights.

here in aus, theres a law that still protects their privacy as a human being and their rights to re-establish their life as an active citizen.

but in there its like "whoops, you ******** up? too bad suffer for the rest of your life and be shamed in public."

yes really
felonies are crimes that harm others such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, etc.
the way the law works basically says "if you ******** someone else's life up, we're ******** up yours"
you don't get the right to privacy if your neighbor's kids are in danger of being kidnapped and molested

Big Star

vvoodsy
vvoodsy
midnight_angel628

moron.

...really? omg.

yes really
felonies are crimes that harm others such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, etc.
the way the law works basically says "if you ******** someone else's life up, we're ******** up yours"
you don't get the right to privacy if your neighbor's kids are in danger of being kidnapped and molested

thats really dumb tbh.

like your politicians that instigates these sort of bills are ******** dumb and needs to learn common ethical knowledge.

just cause a person commits a mistake once in their life they get shamed in public just like that.
even so, some people has mental health issues and by being publicly branded like that, you're really limiting them from being able to get back into the community as an active member.

its a pretty dumb thing.

oh well, a lot of stupid things comes out of the united states anyway so idk wtf i was expecting.

Original Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
its okay, you're too old anyways.

Mega Fatcat

most of those websites post false information

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff