Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, from my experiences lol she was a little weird but it was kinda fun ill admit . she wanted me to call her names like b***h and slut lol. so there wasnt much bad i could have said lol.
if you are with the person the first time.

say to a guy " wow, thats huge!"

do not say to a girl "wow, thats huge!"

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
Probably the most humiliating thing to hear from your partner would be the phrase:

"What's that smell?"
Scream out your own name while climaxing
don't tell him you get a better orgasm with a vibrator

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
Don't make any comments about staying on the "full 8 seconds." The rodeo clown will be amused as you get your butt kicked! rofl

Sparkly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I don't think anything should be said during sex or any sexual act. it cheapens it. the only thing you should say is "oh god please stop" or in the case of the guy I was fooling around with this summer "what the ******** are you doing down there????"
what am i sopposed do?
CutePurpleMew
I suggest you say, (and this ones for transpeople like me!!) If you dont put yours in, ill put mine

I love you. Have my E-child.

Oh, topic. Yeah, almost forgot. xD

One thing that really gets to them is if you call them a different name then their own. Especially if it's an ex of yours. Also, asking if they could go deeper if it's their p***s. Asking to go harder and/or faster, though, isn't a bad thing to do.
That's all.......
What about "Could you put this one on my tab.....i'm kinda broke this week"

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Um... yeah... I forgot to tell you... the crabs.... uh... those were in the meal.... um... I kinda forgot to mention what I meant was... golly.... how do I put this?.... I've got a case of... erm.... "Crotch Crickets""
"now it puts the lotion in the basket."
I see your very horny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas