volleyballprincess
bump

That is a cute cat....your cute to sweatdrop sweatdrop
Somandis
sarbar
Somandis
sarbar
Somandis
I wish I could sleep naked right now, sadly my heater is broken and I'd wake up with a popsicle between my legs if I didn't try sleeping with pants on.
That's hot

Quite the opposite actually. crying

lmfao awwwww rofl

Yeah, well it's 7am here and the only thing I have to sleep on is a demin couch. gonk

Ouch. Why no bed?
sarbar
Somandis
sarbar
Somandis
I wish I could sleep naked right now, sadly my heater is broken and I'd wake up with a popsicle between my legs if I didn't try sleeping with pants on.
That's hot

lmfao awwwww rofl

i only sleep naked when its hot domokun domokun domokun

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I usually sleep naked when it's ridiculously hot, but it's a big no-no during my period.
i dont sleep naked but i would if i was next to my baby
I like sleeping naked
and sleeping with people
naked. It's the cool thing to do.
D:
sarbar
Somandis
sarbar
Somandis
sarbar
Somandis
That's hot

lmfao awwwww rofl

Yeah, well it's 7am here and the only thing I have to sleep on is a demin couch. gonk

Ouch. Why no bed?

Well I guess I actually have half a bed, the frame part. The rest is at my new apartment. Somehow it seemed like a good idea to move it first. sweatdrop

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
I always sleep nakid...
Sleeping naked, hmm...

I would, but I'm 15 and can't leave the house yet, and I really don't want my parents walking in my bedroom while I'm asleep in the nude.

even when I move out of the house I'll probably still sleep clothed cause I'm too used to it.

I'll only sleep in the nude when I'm out of the house and have a girlfriend (or higher) staying at the house.

Yep, you have to always remember to keep supplying the fire that is the relationship with more logs to burn in the form of love. Let the fire die down too much and it will continue to die down until there's nothing left but ashes.

That's why I never want to have kids, they steal the precious logs by prohibiting us from having sex when they're around (can't poison their minds).
Frog Juice
I can't sleep with shorts or pajama pants on, so I just sleep in my undies and a singlet.

If it gets gold I put a t-shirt on over the top of the singlet and turn the heater up.

me too.
For a while I only slept in PJ's, then in just a tee-shirt, and now in the nude. I get better sleep when nothing is on. Freedom.
I would, but my mother tends to think that pulling my blankets off of me when I'm asleep is a good way to wake me up. gonk
im not comfortable sleeping naked also.. unless i have my girlfriend sleeping next to me....
I don't think I would want to sleep naked , I live with a father , mother , little brother , and older sister.. my sister has to come through my room to get to her room , and I do not have a working lock on my door. Also when my dad works late he'll come home and he'll have a present for us like candy , or hot chocolate , ect. and he'll come in our room it put it by our bed.... so no , I wouldn't sleep naked.
I prefer to sleep in pj pants and a tshirt. I don't sleep naked because I get cold at night, I live at home (with the rents), and I don't think it's necessary to be rubbing my a** on my sheets.. that's a little gross. Think about the people who sleep in your bed after you. (if you have a friend over for example)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff